Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

whoooo! :party0049: Well done Mary!!! :)
How much do you have to lose?

Menu looking great again today. Kippers :drool: I'm off to make some 0pp soup in a minute! Same as you but i'm guna add in an orange pepper and some cumin! :) xxx

Ah so not too much to lose then :)
Yes, kippers are delish!!!! :drool: I havnt had them in ages though! My grandad used to buy me them all the time! Just got my soup on the go ... can't wait to taste it! x

Did you get some parsley? If you did, just cut off the chunky bits of stalk and finely chop it, then just add it at the end, it gives a lovely flavour.

No, no parsley. I'm not a big fan of it x

well done on losing 3lbs

WooHoo!! Well done on the 3lbs girl!! FAB :):) xx

Thanks girls.

Took Maisey to the vet again today and her cough has almost gone. Her chest and glands are okay too. I noticed yesterday she was rubbing her bum along the floor, so I thought she might have worms, so I mentioned this to him, but it was her scent glands that were blocked. He squeezed them with some tissue and unblocked them, so Maisey is a happy little dog now she can leave her scent!!

She has been booked into be Spayed on Nov 30th at 08:30am. I still cant get over how well she has settled into her new home, its just like she has always been there now, and her and Spike are best of friends. There is a gate at the back garden which we leave open, and they just pop around to each others houses all the time - so cute.

Food today.

Breakfast
Weetabix x2 - 3pp
Soya milk - 1pp
1 orange - 0pp

Snack
Veg soup - 0pp
Yogurt - 2pp

Dinner
Lambs liver fried in Olive oil - 8pp
Onion - 0pp
Mashed Potatoes - 3pp
Cabbage - 0pp
Gravy - 0pp

Supper in work
Weight watchers meal (forget what its called) - 9pp
Honeydew melon - 0pp
1 tangerine - 0pp

Snacks
apple 0pp
tangerine - 0pp

Milk for tea/coffee - 2pp

1 boiled sweet - 1pp

29/29 daily
21/49 used from slush fund.

Last edited:
Looking great Mary. I'm really getting into the swing of the points now and its really handy I have the calculator thing you sent me stored on my phone.

Its cute that the dogs just pop around each others houses!!! :giggle: :)

Yeah, once you are into it for a few days, you soon get to know the points. I am loving it, as you can have anything you want as long as its pointed.

I know, its really nice the way those two have bonded.

Ahhhhhh lovely mental pic of the doggies popping round to 'call for' each other :).

Glad you're enjoying WW. I can see I'm going to have get on something more structured if I'm not going to start creeping upwards again!! I've been shocking! :(

You're doing really well - good on ya :D xx

Yeah - I'm sort of thinking about it. As I've said it's the whole counting thing that I've been trying to avoid. I'm not even sure why exactly - maybe It's coz I think I could become obsessive about it (though I'm obsessive about this forum so not much difference there I suppose) OR because I know I will have those 29 points whether I want them or not iykwim OR it'll feel more like a 'diet' .... I don't know.
Tanya very kindly sent me a long list of pps in the things that she has most of which I'd have too. But the thought of having to work out the points in everything and all the ingredients when you're making something REALLY puts me off. Especially having to write it all down, put the computer on and do it on line. The calculators are out of stock till January on the website.
I HAVE seen a quick trick which isn't 100% accurate of dividing the calories by 40 to get an approximate pointage (is that a word? lol) which isn't quite so bad but how accurate??

I must sound really lazy - it isn't that, it's more that I know I wouldn't keep it up!

I don't really know what to do - but I'll have to do it SOON!! xx

Re: Mary's on the WW PP plan to lose holiday gain.

Jan, I think it would really suit you. It is a little bit of hassle working out the points especially if it's a meal your making from scratch but I think it will be worth it as you'll soon get used to portion sizes etc :) xxx

Mmmmmm maybe .... still thinking ..... you can pursuade me when i see you ;) xx

Lol ok ..... Just think though once you've made the meal once no need to work out the points again ;)

Yer, can't believe it's only 15 days away!!!!!! X

Yep I keep a paper one too and always write something new on there and it's handy to carry around :) x

Back