Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Yay Yay Yay so happy to have you back :). Glad your feeling a bit better now. Great news about you and Jan meeting up too.
Get that halo back out and start polishing Mrs!

LOL thanks, but will leave the halo there for the time being, the loss wont go before the holidays, and after the holidays there will definitely be another gain.

Hi Mary glad your feeling better, bet u didn't want to go back to work lol - at least you've got ur holiday to look forward 2... Take care xxx

Glad your feeling much better Mary, no point worrying about the scales when your poorly!

How excitin bout you and Jan! Bet you'll have a great time :)

Glad to have you back with us mrs! :D And glad to see you are on the mend.

I have to say I am a little jealous that yous two are going to Monday club!!! *humpfh* ... you just know that means theres going to have to be another monday club so I can join in! hahahahahah

You'll both have a brilliant time.

Are you heading back to Turkey in 3weeks yes?xxx

How amazingly lovely to have u back! Mwah Mwah Mwah Mwah Mwah xxxxx

Hey! I've just 'reported' our news in my thread - and you've beaten me to it! ;) LOL!

SO glad to see you back hon and GREAT that you're nearly back on top form :) xx

Hi sweetheart, glad to have you back and feeling better x

Awww thank you all, nice to be home again so to speak, missed you all too and did think about you all on several occassions.

Glad to have you back with us mrs! :D And glad to see you are on the mend.

I have to say I am a little jealous that yous two are going to Monday club!!! *humpfh* ... you just know that means theres going to have to be another monday club so I can join in! hahahahahah

You'll both have a brilliant time.

Are you heading back to Turkey in 3weeks yes?xxx

Well if you can make it, you are MORE than welcome to come too chick :D Yes back to Turkey 3 weeks Saturday, this is the holiday my Sister and her OH are coming with us too, so that will be nice. We have a villa hired for day 3-10, so that will break the holiday up nicely. I cant wait to show her around, she has never been to Turkey before, and is one of these with pre-consumed ideas about the place.

Hey! I've just 'reported' our news in my thread - and you've beaten me to it! ;) LOL!

SO glad to see you back hon and GREAT that you're nearly back on top form :) xx

Well I was excited after our texts :D:D

Welcome back Mary! Great to have you back onboard.

If anyone can lose those extra pounds it will be you! Not long til your hols now, bet you can't wait.

Glad you're on the mend and hope you're fully fit to enjoy your hols!

Good to hear you are back on your feet. Go carefully so you do not irritate it again. A bad back is very disabling when you get an episode. It's lovely you have your holiday to look forward to. You will be in countdown mode now!!!!

Welcome back Mary! Great to have you back onboard.

If anyone can lose those extra pounds it will be you! Not long til your hols now, bet you can't wait.

Glad you're on the mend and hope you're fully fit to enjoy your hols!
To be honest Bev, I am trying, but not going over the top, so any loss pre-holiday will be a bonus. I will definitely be taking drastic action after the holidays though for the October holiday, may even do something like Jan with the 2 exante and a meal per day.

Good to hear you are back on your feet. Go carefully so you do not irritate it again. A bad back is very disabling when you get an episode. It's lovely you have your holiday to look forward to. You will be in countdown mode now!!!!

Thanks Molly, it was very disabling, but good to be back into easy movements again, and like you say, with the holiday to look forward to I can put it all behind me now :D

Food has been good the last couple of days, so hopefully the gain will diminish somewhat before the holidays.

Yesterday I ate,
Maintenance bar for breakfast.
Lunch, Tin of carrot and lentil soup and 5 ryvita, 1 apple.
Dinner, half a t bone steak, 3 small boiled potatoes, onions, mushrooms and peas.

No snacks.

Today.

Breakfast - Porridge made with water and salt (Scottish way), small bit of milk when cooked.
Lunch - 2 egg mushroom and cheese omelette. 3 ginger nuts.
Supper - Half a tin of tuna, mayo, toms, cucumber, red onion.

Found myself a new (old) drink too girlies, I am now into Vodka, diet ginger beer and a small dash of lime. I used to drink this years ago, I think its called Moscow Mule - nice change from diet coke.

Nightshift tonight and tomorrow, so hopefully the scales will go in the right direction. Few drinkies planned for Sunday.

Get you having a tipple on a work night!! :giggle:
Menus looking great past couple of days Mary, sure you'll put a dent in the gain before your holibobs :D x

Must try that drink! Is it called that coz it's got a kick??

I agree menus looking good. If you can stay off the snacks I believe that's half the battle xx

Must try that drink! Is it called that coz it's got a kick??

I agree menus looking good. If you can stay off the snacks I believe that's half the battle xx

Not sure on why its called that, but the ginger beer certainly gives it a little kick.......very nice too.
Note - get ginger beer in for the visit :D

I may just get some in the morning when I'm shopping ;) xx

I've got some of that ... I'll let you know how I get on. I won't use too much ice though - hurts my teeth too much :eek: xx

Back