Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

morning hunni, pleased the app went well hun.xx

Glad the appointment went well - even though you were waiting for ages!!! Hope all tests come back well xx

Great news that the appointment went well. So now you need to start walking towards a baby - I might join you but can I pass on the baby as a reward as I'm 55 on Sunday?

Looking forward to this week's weigh in

M

Yesterday was a day to forget!! I was sooo busy at work, I ate a pie for lunch!! OMG how disgusted at myself, truck drivers eat pies not weight watcher ladys like me!! Shocked at my self lol. It was bloody gorgeous though. Then I was invited to my grans for a family gathering and of course we had takeaway!! Cry cry cry, i had a pizza which I left 2 slices of as the guilt really did take over, Im off on my excercise bike now to try and cycle some points away.

I think ive ruined my weight loss this week but im back on track NOW! xxx

How u all doing xx

glad you are back on track - and its good that you at least left some of your pizza! Even if you try and claw back 2 points today and 2 points tomorrow it might help a little :)

how many AP did you earn on your bike? x

Rach is right - you can claw back four points a day to make up for your slip and I would say that's a good idea as all of us have slips and that's the best way to learn to overcome them. It's too easy to write the week off because of one bad day otherwise.

Well done on not finishing the pizza though.

hey dinks, have you done alright the last day or so?

good luck for tomorrow x

good luck for today - we've both had a hard week so we just have to draw a line under whatever comes and carry on this week - still two weeks until xmas! good luck for today anyway - might be better than you think! :) x

Yesterday was a day to forget!! I was sooo busy at work, I ate a pie for lunch!! OMG how disgusted at myself, truck drivers eat pies not weight watcher ladys like me!! Shocked at my self lol. It was bloody gorgeous though. Then I was invited to my grans for a family gathering and of course we had takeaway!! Cry cry cry, i had a pizza which I left 2 slices of as the guilt really did take over, Im off on my excercise bike now to try and cycle some points away.

I think ive ruined my weight loss this week but im back on track NOW! xxx

How u all doing xx

Draw a line under it hun. Good luck for next WI x

Hey guys, well I gained 1.5 today which I expected, tbh i expected to gain more so Im glad the excercise seems to have lessened the damage. Im back on track, still lost 9lbs I want 2.5 off this week and 2.5 next to get the stone off for xmas!!

Its not gonna be easy but I can do it!!
How you all doing x

Hey dinks, sorry you had a little gain but you'll have those 1.5 squatters and more off in no time if you keep up the exercise and stick to your points :) xxx

Sorry about the gain, which will be off in no time. Good luck on your 5lbs before xmas, its doable.

well done on staying positive and keeping on with it :) would love to see you a stone lighter for xmas! xxx

well done your positive attitude is a credit to your sucess.xxx

Back