Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

My birthday spinach and feta muffin.....

GONE! :'(

Thank you Sarah xxx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110909_184409.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110909_184409.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 26
Evening guys x

Hmmn...well I know I've yet another birthday on Sunday BUT does that really signal the start of falling asleep on the settee when I get home cos that's what happened tonight! Hence my being here at 1:40am, probably the only fool still awake, cos I'm obviously not tired lol!
And I've got nothing to really write about cos today was a work day and actually it was ok. Obviously made all the better for seeing Sarah first thing.

I'm thinking I might be just a tad over my syns today, well maybe a little more than a tad...

Todays food EE

Banana
Yoghurt (1)

Salmon salad
Salad cream (2)
Velvet crunch (4)
Apple
Banana
Nectarine

Ham/beef salad
Sw chips
Salad cream (2)
Spinach and feta muffin (technically avid be syn free as its an early bday cake ;) but realistically probably about 6)
Wine (6)
Alpen bars x 2 (B)
Milk (A)

Total syns:~15 ish! But probably more!

I'm still here Dawn - but I suspect you're in bed now!

Have a good weekend chica and enjoy your birthday on Sunday. May not be around much - doing more touristy things again tomorrow and going to buy a new shower door. Ours Broke today! :sigh:

:birthday: for Sunday :candle1: enjoy the syn free cake :bday: and presents!

Just a quick question from a newbie on here, sos if its not in the right place. i am trying to add my weekly loses below my ticker on the update signature bit and its saying i can only have 150 characters so wont accept my listings, what am i doing wrong as many of you have listed your wonderful loses each week with no problem.

Hi, Zilla.

It's to do with being a newbie, I'm afraid.
You have a fixed number of characters for your signature, and that goes up as you increase your number of posts.

So get posting, posting, posting, and your signature space.will get bigger.

Just a quick question from a newbie on here, sos if its not in the right place. i am trying to add my weekly loses below my ticker on the update signature bit and its saying i can only have 150 characters so wont accept my listings, what am i doing wrong as many of you have listed your wonderful loses each week with no problem.
Hi Zilla - there's lots of info for newbies in the Technical section
Forum Technical Support - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum
Might be worth a look in there as you are in the SW Personal Diary section on here

Hi Zilla

As Sarah said, you have to post more - more posts mean more priviliges. You have to go onto the diaires of myself, Gail, Dawn, Jim of Troy, Pommette, JackieN, Minimum, etc. and post cheeky remarks.

'Tis the law;)

Hi Zilla

As Sarah said, you have to post more - more posts mean more priviliges. You have to go onto the diaires of myself, Gail, Dawn, Jim of Troy, Pommette, JackieN, Minimum, etc. and post cheeky remarks.

'Tis the law;)

Errrrrrrrrrrr and what about your mumsie.......... now I know I count for nothing.......it has been confirmed and in writing............................

Zilla, he is a bad, bad boy. Avoid him !!!

images

and just a bit of eye candy. My gift to you

url

lots of love and hugs,

Paul, Sue and the zoo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Errrrrrrrrrrr and what about your mumsie.......... now I know I count for nothing.......it has been confirmed and in writing............................

Mumsie - I never knew you had a diary - besides, no son would ever dream of looking at his mum's diary - so I wouldn't know:D

Mumsie - I never knew you had a diary - besides, no son would ever dream of looking at his mum's diary - so I wouldn't know:D

Humph !!!! excuses, thought I had taught you better than that lol xxxxx

fillymum said:

I'm sorry you had to find out like this Sue...

But your boy is very naughty...

And I don't know if you know this but...

He's meeting a GIRL tomorrow!!! :eek:

fillymum said:
and just a bit of eye candy. My gift to you

lots of love and hugs,

Paul, Sue and the zo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh Sue!

Thankyou VERY much!!! :) :) :)

And I REALLY mean that lol xxx

Maximus said:

Stevie boxer boy...

That's a p**s poor excuse and you know it young man!

Your poor mumsie is very upset with your behavior :eek:

I think some serious grovelling may be in order...;)

Emmaline said:
Hi Dawn, Did I get it right? Your birthday Sunday? Well just in case...

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy..... :)

You got it right Emmaline!

It is my birthday in...40 minutes lol!

Not that I'm counting of course! ;)

Thankyou for the birthday wishes xxx

sarahrad said:
Have a fab birthday on sunday love sarah x x x

Thankyou Sarah xxx :)

Back