Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Oh I'm definitely seconding Sombrero Steve in his Espana Escape bid. (sorry I can't get the proper twiddle on the n on here!).

BUT - we'd have to have a totally Drugged Dawn to get her on a hairy plane.

So Mumsie you might have to have a Blighty Break if we're all going to meet up.

Sorry...been stuck doing something else on the pc but I'm here now!!!

Well, I have been very good this week but somehow managed to put 1/2 ON!!! :8855:

Which is actually ok since I'm supposed to be maintaining, and I'm still 2lbs under my target :D

But it's still a bit of an anti climax (something you'd know a lot about Steve and like I said earlier it's very common in men your age :patback:) when I've been pretty much on plan all week! Not that I'm complaining, much, but it's certainly not the same as losing!!!

Sarah and I met up at lunch time again for our weekly catch up/exchange of gossip/moan/giggle about Steve etc. and of course to plan our little ménage à trois for next month ;) Sarah has some good ideas for the walk ... just hope the weather is kind to us! :cross: I was a bit miffed that she couldn't tell I'd got my new pointy tits work bra on :banana dancer: but even I had to admit my shirts are so huge on me they don't do much for the figure lol! :rolleyes:

Now I really have to stop by some diaries before I go to sleep...I've only been away for a day but things move so fast on here! :eek: I ended up only having 3 hours sleep last night which was really irritating so hopefully I should be tired out tonight :zz:

See you soon guys! :wavey:

Well done on your 0.5lb on Dawn. You are still well in target so that is perfect. You are maintaining at the moment very nicely. I know that you have your eyes on a lower target but I think that to see how you go at maintaining is a good plan for now. You are at the lower range of target still so there is no reason that you might not drift down but for now maintaining in that range is brilliant - so well done again :)

Gail xxx

Thanks sis xx

Another late nite for u too then! ;) xx

Well done for staying within target! X

Cheers for that Hannah x

Tbh I didn't deserve the big loss I had last week so its probably evened itself out a bit lol!

Maybe I shouldn't have gone in my jeans and chunky belt tonight too! ;)

Hahaha!

I like your thinking Hannah! Xx

Hannah:) said:
Dawn You have inspired me - Today I am going to do my first ever Sex Day after my sucess on Green Yesterday. :)

Ooh well done...have to see how it went now! Xx

Well done Dawn on staying well within your Target range, despite a teeny weeny gain:D

And you are right, it is a very strange feeling trying to accept a gain, without feeling disappointed.

See, the pressure's starting to show already.... ;)

Stevie's gonna get ya...... be afraid, be very afraid:cool:

Well done Dawniepops. I'm having to show you a grudging respect here, even though all I get in return is mockery.

I guess that gives me the moral high ground:)

Maximus said:
See, the pressure's starting to show already.... ;)

Stevie's gonna get ya...... be afraid, be very afraid:cool:

Well done Dawniepops. I'm having to show you a grudging respect here, even though all I get in return is mockery.

I guess that gives me the moral high ground:)

Hmmm...

And to think I just emailed u a really nice reply telling you to have a rest after your awful journey...

And here u are, not resting at all but trying to claim the moral ground!!!

Am I to assume the Chase has already begun? ;)

Ok ok, I'll give you that one! :)

I'll be doing my utmost to keep out of reach...yet oddly I still can't wait to see what numbers you clock up on your first week! They're usually biggies aren't they?

Last edited:
Morning all :)

Apologies if I'm a bit distracted but I'm laying in bed with a cup of tea, a puppy who's decided that my ears are filthy and obviously need a good wash, and the England v France match on the tv. How exciting is this game??? What a difference to watch some REAL men in action...in comparison to that bunch of overpaid footie fairies! Typical of the French to finally find their form against us :( ...they're 6 points ahead but its early days, hopefully! Wales won this morning so I have a very happy hubby, and this afternoon we're off to the saints so its a good day as far as we're concerned! Would be even better if we could win!

I've been a bit awol from here (well my own diary at least) as I've just been so busy. Work has been pretty dire, with both general hospitals being on black alert, so panic stations all round. And I've learned that 3 staff are leaving at the end of the month which could put the nail in the coffin for us...it will probably mean dropping 2 vehicles which is something we simply can't afford to do operationally. We should hear if we've kept the contracts this month so keep your fingers crossed for us please xx

And of course when I got home from work last night, it was absolute chaos as Daniel had moved back in and there was loads to sort. We seem to have gained a lot of furniture that we haven't got room for, even though Dan told Katy she could take everything. And of course we have to find room for all of Dans prescription food which comes in bulk in big boxes so that's ended up in the utility room.

I'm really sorry for him as he really loved that little flat and it must be awful for him to give it up, but financially its the only thing he could have done. And from a selfish mummys point of view, it was nice to have all my babies back home last night.

But its certainly going to take some getting used to as Dans had a taste of independence for 6 months and is used to only having himself and Katy to think about.

And I'm so out of touch with cooking his food! Hope the poor kid is prepared for some disappointing dinners!

Anyway, half time now so I'm hitting the shower...hope to see you later, have a great day xxx

Back