Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Aww don't be horrible! Not much meat on her yet!

Just drying her off now...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111014_114728.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111014_114728.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 20
  • ForumRunner_20111014_114812.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111014_114812.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 28
I've bumped in to you on steve's diary and thought I should pop over and say hello:). You look totally amazing in your photos. I look forward to chatting to you more soon.

shrinki said:
I've bumped in to you on steve's diary and thought I should pop over and say hello:). You look totally amazing in your photos. I look forward to chatting to you more soon.

Hello Shrinki!

Thankyou very much for that!

Yes! I know you lol! Our paths have crossed but we haven't properly chatted yet! I will pop along to see u a bit later when Suki has finished being scalped lol! Xx

skinnydawn said:
Hello Shrinki!

Thankyou very much for that!

Yes! I know you lol! Our paths have crossed but we haven't properly chatted yet! I will pop along to see u a bit later when Suki has finished being scalped lol! Xx

She is soooo cute!

Yes, she's in our kitchen lol! But we are NOT going to eat her!

Auntie Carol used to do Sophie for us, so we asked her to do Suki. She and her husband come to the house which is great as its less stress for the dogs, and the owners! But she only does small dogs, and maybe only about 6 dogs altogether.

Suki was really good bless her! Looking a bit scalped but a lot of the hair was like cotton wool and needed to come off. And she has eyes now!

ForumRunner_20111014_131952.jpg

valerie11 said:
well done on ur loss this week :happy096: god ur a popular person i had to go back 4 pages to find out how u'd done lol have a great day xx

Haha thanks Val!

Most of its about spinach, dogs or nipples lol! Thanks for popping in xxx

Hi Dawn
How great to be at the point where you have to think about resetting your target, must be the best feeling, As the saying goes "nothing tastes as good as slim feels".
Quick question when you get to target i take it you can go either way by 3lbs??

You look great in your photos would have comment early but you cant see them on phone. What a difference r u keeping the jeans as a reminder?
how sweet is suki after her haircut so cute, ill show my kate this afternoon she loves your doggy.
have a good day :) x

Haha thanks Val!

Most of its about spinach, dogs or nipples lol! Thanks for popping in xxx

The first being obviously the most important.

JimofTroy said:
The first being obviously the most important.

You speak for yourself...! ;)

I am.

I was going to say "Nobody's interested in your nipples, compared with spinach" - but that didn't come out right!
You know what I mean, though.

And actually, maybe you should find it a little reassuring, given some of our conversations, that I'm not after your nipples!!!!!

lynica said:
Hi Dawn
How great to be at the point where you have to think about resetting your target, must be the best feeling, As the saying goes "nothing tastes as good as slim feels".
Quick question when you get to target i take it you can go either way by 3lbs??

You look great in your photos would have comment early but you cant see them on phone. What a difference r u keeping the jeans as a reminder?
how sweet is suki after her haircut so cute, ill show my kate this afternoon she loves your doggy.
have a good day :) x

Hi lynica x

Thank you! It's brilliant and I never in a million years thought I would be in this position! (not THAT sort of position Steve!) I'm sort of in the middle of 10st and 10.7 so I think I may as well keep going and see if I can reach my 'holy grail' of 10. If its too much of a struggle I'll just try to stick where I am :) And yes, there is 3lbs leeway either way of your target, but if you want to reset it you have to do it by atleast 7lbs difference.

I'm going to hang onto the jeans...still amazes me I was having difficulty squeezing myself into them! They will be a good reality check for me xxx

I'm glad Kate likes Suki! She's worn out now bless her...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111014_135854.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111014_135854.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 21
JimofTroy said:
I am.

I was going to say "Nobody's interested in your nipples, compared with spinach" - but that didn't come out right!
You know what I mean, though.

And actually, maybe you should find it a little reassuring, given some of our conversations, that I'm not after your nipples!!!!!

...or I could be offended...! ;)

ginlin said:
Suki looks gorgeous after her pampering:)

She's a real cutie! Completely zonked out now! Xx

Hello Dawn,I hope you don't mind me stopping by but i have just seen you on another thread and just wanted to congratulate you on reaching target:) you look fantastic well done.xx

JackieN said:
norty Suki :eek: ouchy.... those needle sharp teeth too :eek:

well done on losing more :D doing fab and beating Steve ;)

she looks like butter wouldn't melt in that piccie Dawn xxxxx

Hi Jackie! Xx

Looks can be so deceptive can't they! I shall be glad when these puppy teeth have gone and the big ones are through...maybe our body extremities will be safe then lol!

Goodness only knows what she could've done to Gwyn when he was bending down to put his boxers on...!

Back