Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Evening all x

Aww...it's just so nice to come here and read all your lovely comments and encouraging posts, even yours Steve! ;)

It's a real comfort to read about other people being absolutely fine after their ops, and I have to believe that there's no reason Gwyn & mum cant join that club. :fingerscrossed:

I've been at work again today and managed to survive lol! Only one break down (conked out at the hosp with a flat battery :rolleyes:) so maybe things are on the up lol!

I had a text from T-mobile to say my phone was fixed and I could go pick it up! So I got all excited and arranged to meet Sarah and walk into town with her to get it...and then I remembered they would want the cr*ppy replacement phone back before they'd give me mine, which was at home! :mad: So it looks like I'll get it tomorrow instead lol!

Sarah & I still met up though and walked up to the market for some essential supplies for Sarah and her Challenge! I'm not quite sure how that challenge came about really...:confused: but I stand to get a free curry out of it so all good eh Sarah? :8855: It was good to see you looking so determined chic...even if it is gonna cost ya! :D

Steve...thanks for not posting 'those' pics...gotta protect Saucy Sarah's reputation...:rolleyes:

Hello Dawnie

So sorry I haven't been around, I have been in London with the old man ;) We had a great time.

I am so sorry to hear the news about Gwyn and your Mum. I hope they can get treated as soon as possible. My mum had a small skin cancer on her back which she had removed with no further problems. It was also the type that doesn't spread thank goodness.

I loved the pics of you guys that you took at the weekend. You all look fantastic and slim. :D

Speak again soon xx

No Dawn it's not better to just need one chicken fillet - it's much much much worse :eek:

Well, I don't know, Tilly.

Is it better to have one half of you being suitably boobed, but to be lopsided?
Or both halves deflated, but symmetrical?

I can't make my mind up.
What do you think?

P.S. Sorry for the abuse, yet again, Dawn.

(And I just realised - I didn't use "Deflated Dawn" at all in my post.
I'll have to remedy that.)

P.P.S. Am I getting my reputation back, at all?

Evening all x

Aww...it's just so nice to come here and read all your lovely comments and encouraging posts, even yours Steve! ;)

It's a real comfort to read about other people being absolutely fine after their ops, and I have to believe that there's no reason Gwyn & mum cant join that club. :fingerscrossed:

I've been at work again today and managed to survive lol! Only one break down (conked out at the hosp with a flat battery :rolleyes:) so maybe things are on the up lol!

I had a text from T-mobile to say my phone was fixed and I could go pick it up! So I got all excited and arranged to meet Sarah and walk into town with her to get it...and then I remembered they would want the cr*ppy replacement phone back before they'd give me mine, which was at home! :mad: So it looks like I'll get it tomorrow instead lol!

** Shakes head in utter dis-belief**

Sarah & I still met up though and walked up to the market for some essential supplies for Sarah and her Challenge! I'm not quite sure how that challenge came about really...:confused: but I stand to get a free curry out of it so all good eh Sarah? :8855: It was good to see you looking so determined chic...even if it is gonna cost ya! :D

Steve...thanks for not posting 'those' pics...gotta protect Saucy Sarah's reputation...:rolleyes:

Yes, but they're on one of my "other forums"

Is it your WI soon DD?

Maximus said:
Is it your WI soon DD?

Yep...tomorrow hunni x

Hope that walk burnt Saturdays curry off... ;)

Sarah - I'm good at ar$e kicking so if Dinky Dawn falls down on the job just let me know and I'll deliver some of these :whoopass::asskick:

Hope you're ok with the Challenge Dawnie. Am I allowed to back Sarah against you? She sounds just a tad motivated and very un-nice about it?

tillymax said:
No Dawn it's not better to just need one chicken fillet - it's much much much worse :eek:

Oh dear...that's not really the answer I was looking for Tilly...!

JimofTroy said:
P.S. Sorry for the abuse, yet again, Dawn.

(And I just realised - I didn't use "Deflated Dawn" at all in my post.
I'll have to remedy that.)

P.P.S. Am I getting my reputation back, at all?

Hmmmm....

You mean your reputation for PRETENDING to not be nice when you actually have some VERY nice moments (not MANY admittedly...:( ) !!

Not sure that telling the world and his brother about my little...addition ;) ... is one of em ... ;)

With hind sight, maybe I shudnt have plonked it in your hand...we live and learn I suppose...!

pjallen1982 said:
Wow I have to say my money is on you Sarah. Dawn think you better get saving those pennies!!! Good on you both though xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really Penny??? Do u really think so???
I mean, Sarahs got to get through Xmas yet...very easy to put at least a stone on during the festive celebrations...!

Pommette said:
Sarah - I'm good at ar$e kicking so if Dinky Dawn falls down on the job just let me know and I'll deliver some of these :whoopass::asskick:

Hope you're ok with the Challenge Dawnie. Am I allowed to back Sarah against you? She sounds just a tad motivated and very un-nice about it?

Hi Bev x

Well I'm more than happy for you to back Sarah...and to dish out the odd kick or two!

In fact...if I'm honest...I would like EVERYONE to bombard Sarahs fred (and mine if she's here...) with various well aimed kicks in her direction!

Just as long as u all remember that I am the Chosen One!

A*se kicker Extraordinaire!

Numero Uno!

All titles I take VERY seriously!

As I do the Challenge. Because I know my beloved nearly nice sis really wants to do this...and nobody wants her to succeed more than me.

So I'm gonna kick for all I'm worth! Cos I'll be thrilled when she does it!

But the main part of the Challenge...the WHOLE reason for doing it...is she MUST still have her 'magnificent' chest (her words NOT mine I hasten to add!) after reaching her Target by her birthday!

Reasons for this are ...

A) I don't think its possible to lose weight without losing boobies and she does

B) Atm she has far more than her fair share in that department...and quite possibly MY blooming share too! Well at least one of them lol!

So there we have it!

Personally, I think my money is safe!

Oh Sarah will definitely get to Target by her birthday...cos we won't let her NOT get there...

But I'm afraid I think there'll be a couple of casualties along the way!!! ;)

Nah.
's not gonnarappen.

I know they'll be smaller. A bit, at least.
But I'm banking on them still being there.

So yes, please all kick me as much as I need, because the only thing I can totally influence is whether I get to target or not.
Whether there are "casualties" as Dawn Delightfully puts it, is somewhat in the lap of the gods. Or maybe in the bosom of the gods would be more appropriate.

And I intend to burn offerings to all the blasted gods I can think of!

Morning Dawn, by the way. You're up early for a non-work day.
And I promise not to go on and on about your chicken fillet (singular).

And I really don't know how you can desert me for a whole week now.
What am I going to do?
How will I cope??
You mean I have to make my own tea???

The only thing I can do, to pay you back, is to desert you for the 2 days at the end of next week when you do get back!
And for 3 days we can mutually desert each other.

Because actually - Ta Dah! - I've got next week off!

Do you want to be a lady wot lunches, one day next week?
Maybe?
On plan, of course.
Whaddya fink?

I mean, Sarahs got to get through Xmas yet...very easy to put at least a stone on during the festive celebrations...!

Er... not if you're a sad so-and-so with no social life!
(Last year I got SOTW in Christmas week, you know.

JimofTroy said:
Morning Dawn, by the way. You're up early for a non-work day.
And I promise not to go on and on about your chicken fillet (singular).

And I really don't know how you can desert me for a whole week now.
What am I going to do?
How will I cope??
You mean I have to make my own tea???

The only thing I can do, to pay you back, is to desert you for the 2 days at the end of next week when you do get back!
And for 3 days we can mutually desert each other.

Because actually - Ta Dah! - I've got next week off!

Do you want to be a lady wot lunches, one day next week?
Maybe?
On plan, of course.
Whaddya fink?

Yes to lunch...most definitely!

Don't remember u asking my permission to take next week off tho...

JimofTroy said:
Er... not if you're a sad so-and-so with no social life!
(Last year I got SOTW in Christmas week, you know.

That is VERY sad Sarah!

Hav to change all that this year! :)

JimofTroy said:
Is there anyone else here, or shall I just carry on posting, all by myself?

Flipping heck!

Can't a girl take a shower on her own fred!!!

I'm here, ok! And I was up fairly early cos vicki and I are off to mums to take her shopping and then do some housework...u know how I like that sort of thing!

But I'm a bit tatered cos I didn't sleep much last nite...up til 3 sorting my fone out lol! But it was worth it!

Just need to sort my ring tones out now and I'll b a very happy Dawnie!

You be good madam...and u know how to get hold of me if you're tempted to be naughty!

Oh...that doesn't sound quite how I meant it to! You know what I mean though!!!

Last edited:
But the main part of the Challenge...the WHOLE reason for doing it...is she MUST still have her 'magnificent' chest (her words NOT mine I hasten to add!) after reaching her Target by her birthday!

Reasons for this are ...

A) I don't think its possible to lose weight without losing boobies and she does

. . .

But I'm afraid I think there'll be a couple of casualties along the way!!! ;)

Nah.
's not gonnarappen.

I know they'll be smaller. A bit, at least.
But I'm banking on them still being there.
I'm still backing Sarah. You all know I've lost weight - 4 sizes off my magnificent ar$e - almost 10" in fact. But although my boobies are nowhere near as magnificent as Sarah's I've only lost 4" from there and only gone from 40DD to 36E so I reckon she can do it.

Some lose bums, some lose boobs, I reckon Sarah is a bum loser!!!
Meant in the nicest possible of way of course just to annoy her!

Pommette said:
I'm still backing Sarah. You all know I've lost weight - 4 sizes off my magnificent ar$e - almost 10" in fact. But although my boobies are nowhere near as magnificent as Sarah's I've only lost 4" from there and only gone from 40DD to 36E so I reckon she can do it.

Some lose bums, some lose boobs, I reckon Sarah is a bum loser!!!
Meant in the nicest possible of way of course just to annoy her!

Only 4" lost!!!

Yet u lost 10" elsewhere??? That's flipping good Bev...I'm really jealous now!

Don't even think I've got 4" LEFT...! :'(

Well we shall see who Sarah takes after in 6 months! Xx

Back