Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Dawn - glad today went ok. Funerals are never nice. I went to 2 very quickly as well (dad & step-mum with months of each other) and it really was pants.

Hope Edna is ok soon too.

Regarding SEx. I think you and Maximus have done enough of that for now - and him leaving his watch behind! Tut tut. I hope Gwyn knows all about this? :D

Away for 2 days now - dreading coming back as you are such a poplular lady and it will take me ages to catch up!!! Have a good weekend chica. Hugs to you and Gwyn and give Suki one from me too!

Dawn - glad today went ok. Funerals are never nice. I went to 2 very quickly as well (dad & step-mum with months of each other) and it really was pants.

Regarding SEx. I think you and Maximus have done enough of that for now - and him leaving his watch behind! Tut tut. I hope Gwyn knows all about this? :D

Away for 2 days now - dreading coming back as you are such a poplular lady and it will take me ages to catch up!!! Have a good weekend chica. Hugs to you and Gwyn and give Suki one from me too!

LMAO!

Pommette said:

Thanks Bev xx

Dont work too hard while you're away hunni and we'll catch up soon.

I did offer maximus's watch to Gwyn but he's not used to tat so he told me to send it back! ;)

But Gwyn did say I was to thank maximus for the SEx days as he was really grateful for the rest! :)

Thanks Bev xx

Dont work too hard while you're away hunni and we'll catch up soon.

I did offer maximus's watch to Gwyn but he's not used to tat so he told me to send it back! ;)

But Gwyn did say I was to thank maximus for the SEx days as he was really grateful for the rest! :)

Deluded as ever!

not much change out of a fiver with that watch I'll have you know:eek:

Maximus said:
Deluded as ever!

not much change out of a fiver with that watch I'll have you know:eek:

Wow!

Nearly a fiver eh?

No wonder you were panicky about getting it back! ;)

Got your walking gear all ready?

Dawn, you are so mean !!!! I would never have thought that of you.............:p

Gail x

Gail, you should see the PM's emails & texts - fair to say I'm in floods most nights *sniff sniff*

As for tomorrow, no, I usually run around tlike the proverbial blue @rsed fly in the morning wondering where all my stuff is! - it's the law:cool:

BTW, where were you lot at 2.30am - and then again at 7am?:p

I'll probably fall asleep in the next hour haha)!

Ooh Steve!

How could you tell such whoppers!!! I'm shocked!

My pm's are always nice, informative, witty, educational, friendly and sometimes rather shy and demure...very me in fact! ;)

Besides...what other idiot would talk to you at that time of night lol!

Ooh Steve!

How could you tell such whoppers!!! I'm shocked!

My pm's are always nice, informative, witty, educational, friendly and sometimes rather shy and demure...very me in fact! ;)

Besides...what other idiot would talk to you at that time of night lol!

Oh Dawnie, Dawnie, re-read some of my early-morning threads and see who you've just labelled as idiots lol:eek:

I'm sure they're harmless really :D

Hi folks,

Well so much for my list of 'things to do' today :rolleyes:

I did get some stuff done though...having managed to drag myself out of bed! It's not like I wasn't awake...Suki had us up at 5am...but I did nod off again :zz:

So it was a late start! :d'oh:

But washing got done, dog got bathed, bedding got changed...and that was it!!! :ashamed0005: So I didn't do my planned walk to the garden centre which was very naughty :whoopass:

Instead I watched a bit of rugby on tv and played with Suki / on minis for the afternoon :eek: Brilliant use of a Saturday afternoon lol!

And to round it all off, gorgeous hubby bought me a chinese for tea as a treat! :eating:

Shirley phoned tonight to say that there was no improvement with Edna and that the doctors suspect her deterioration is down to dementia :( They want to keep her in hospital for a couple of weeks or so while they make arrangements for her to go into a home. It's so very sad. Edna's nearly 94 and it's such a shame that this has happened to her. Shirley is devastated of course.

I'm looking forward to a nice day tomorrow. Off to church in the morning, and then in the afternoon we have our first Saints home game of the season :bliss: I can't wait...it seems ages since we were last there! Gwyn buys me a season ticket for my birthday each year which is lovely of him, especially as he also bought Suki for me this year! He's totally spoiled me :lilkiss: I have to say though, why he ever thought I would like going to a rugby match, watching all those MASSIVE men with their HUGE thighs and their TINY shorts running around for 80 minutes is beyond me...but oddly enough I actually LOVE it lol!!! :peep:

So today started as a SEx day but then turned into an EE day due to the surprise curry tonight (touch of the Stevie babes there!) We did actually share 2 curries between Gwyn, Andrew and myself so the syns shouldn't be too bad. Anyway, I've had it now! :p

Before I go, I thought I'd put a few piccies of Sophie on which I took this afternoon after her bath xx

Attachments

• DSCF1409.jpg
    DSCF1409.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF1416.jpg
    DSCF1416.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF1400.jpg
    DSCF1400.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1395.jpg
    DSCF1395.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 34
Glad you had a good chinese/curry tonight.
Enjoy the rugby.

From sore-legged-Jim!

Awwwww. Hasn't she grown.......:) She's looking less and less like a guinea pig every day :p

Gail x

Hi folks,

Well so much for my list of 'things to do' today :rolleyes:

I did get some stuff done though...having managed to drag myself out of bed! It's not like I wasn't awake...Suki had us up at 5am...but I did nod off again :zz:

So it was a late start! :d'oh:

But washing got done, dog got bathed, bedding got changed...and that was it!!! :ashamed0005: So I didn't do my planned walk to the garden centre which was very naughty :whoopass:

Instead I watched a bit of rugby on tv and played with Suki / on minis for the afternoon :eek: Brilliant use of a Saturday afternoon lol!

And to round it all off, gorgeous hubby bought me a chinese for tea as a treat! :eating:

Shirley phoned tonight to say that there was no improvement with Edna and that the doctors suspect her deterioration is down to dementia :( They want to keep her in hospital for a couple of weeks or so while they make arrangements for her to go into a home. It's so very sad. Edna's nearly 94 and it's such a shame that this has happened to her. Shirley is devastated of course.

I'm looking forward to a nice day tomorrow. Off to church in the morning, and then in the afternoon we have our first Saints home game of the season :bliss: I can't wait...it seems ages since we were last there! Gwyn buys me a season ticket for my birthday each year which is lovely of him, especially as he also bought Suki for me this year! He's totally spoiled me :lilkiss: I have to say though, why he ever thought I would like going to a rugby match, watching all those MASSIVE men with their HUGE thighs and their TINY shorts running around for 80 minutes is beyond me...but oddly enough I actually LOVE it lol!!! :peep:

So today started as a SEx day but then turned into an EE day due to the surprise curry tonight (touch of the Stevie babes there!) We did actually share 2 curries between Gwyn, Andrew and myself so the syns shouldn't be too bad. Anyway, I've had it now! :p

Before I go, I thought I'd put a few piccies of Sophie on which I took this afternoon after her bath xx

Meant to aks earlier, who are the Saints?

Glad you had a good chinese/curry tonight.
Enjoy the rugby.

From sore-legged-Jim!

Did it "seize" up "the day" then chuck?;)

Steve, The Saints are Northampton's rugby team.
Much more enjoyable to watch than the footballers!

Maximus said:
Meant to aks earlier, who are the Saints?

Seriously???

They're a cracking team...got several players in the England team, which probably means we won't do very well this year cos we shall miss them!

gl12282 said:
Awwwww. Hasn't she grown.......:) She's looking less and less like a guinea pig every day :p

Gail x

Aww thanks sis! ;)

My little girl is turning into a real beauty lol! Xx

Seriously???

They're a cracking team...got several players in the England team, which probably means we won't do very well this year cos we shall miss them!

Thank God for Lamby eh?

Good ole Ryan. Kept his head at the death. Oh when the Saints go marching in......

;)

Maximus said:
Thank God for Lamby eh?

Good ole Ryan. Kept his head at the death. Oh when the Saints go marching in......

;)

Oh yes!

Come on you Saaaaints!!!

Good game considering all the players we've lost (again) to the world cup :)

I think we missed the big boys today, but the lads did well.

Ref was crap though.

pjallen1982 said:
Hey Dawn,
Hope you have had a lovely day watching the Saints, and didn't get too wet. Just popping bye to say hi and look at your bootiful baby photos.... well not yours, Suki's :) x

Great afternoon thanks Penny! Always good when we win lol! And the rain kept away too!

Our baby is just the cutest ever! When we came downstairs this afternoon, we found little Suki had curled up on top of Gwyns shoes lol!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110904_211940.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110904_211940.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ForumRunner_20110904_212037.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110904_212037.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 25
  • ForumRunner_20110904_212158.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110904_212158.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 31
Back