Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

That video is amazing Dawn. What a gorgeous head of hair she had, a beautiful colour too :D Her brother would be very proud of her i'm sure. An inspiration to her peers at an age when they need all the inspiration they can get. I wish her a thousand blessings.

The photo is lovely too by the way ;)

ps - you look gr8 lady ;)

Mo xx

Thanks Mo xx

They're a special family...very close, and have been so brave throughout their ordeal xx

I think I look hilarious on the pic btw!! But at least I'm not so scared to be photographed now...I was ALWAYS the one behind the camera before! xx

Last edited:
That video is amazing Dawn. What a gorgeous head of hair she had, a beautiful colour too :D Her brother would be very proud of her i'm sure. An inspiration to her peers at an age when they need all the inspiration they can get. I wish her a thousand blessings.

The photo is lovely too by the way ;)

ps - you look gr8 lady ;)

Mo xx

Exactly what I was going to post. Have a good day Dawn. :) x

Hi Dawn

Hope you have had a good day. I usually just post random threads so keep an eye out all the time, lol!

Thanks Tracy xx

If you do start a diary, let me know xx :D

Evening peeps xxx

Yay...that's work done and dusted for a few days now :wee:

Mind you, I've just looked at the tv for tonight and it's rubbish! :pcwhack: There's such a big gap on Wednesday nights where the Apprentice used to be...:sigh:

Can't believe it's wi again tomorrow night...how quickly does that come round??? :confused:

Here's my food for today...

28g bran flakes (part B)
125ml ss milk (0.5 A)

beef salad
salad cream (3)
yoghurt
apple
banana
2 ryvitas (1.5 and rest of B)
28g philly (2)

chicken and spinach curry (hope you're impressed Jim :p )
rice
mango chutney (6)
yoghurt

total syns:- 12.5

Anyway, came home from work to find gorgeous hubby had cooked a recipe from one of the sw magazines...saag gosht (lamb and spinach curry) although he's made it with chicken as we didn't have any lamb. It was bloody lovely!!! :eating:

Heres a pic...

Attachments

• chicken and spinach curry.jpg
    chicken and spinach curry.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 20
OMG Dawn just looked at your piccies you look amazing :D well done you! Charlie and I just watched Hannah's headshave twice. Charlie cried at the end as her lovely hair had gone but said she was so so brave and beautiful xxxxx

Thanks Jackie :)

Aww that's so lovely! And please say thanks to Charlie for watching it too :thankyou:

Heey Dawn,

How are you doing??? Your dinner looks lovely - much nicer than what I had, though I can't manage big meals again yet. Haven't had chance to read through all your diary since I been away yet, started earlier but was feeling soo drowsy as pain killers had just started to kick in, I was falling asleep! Hehe!

xxx

Lol...I've just been on yours while you were here...!!! :D

Hey Dawn,

Yay for no more work this week and yes I agree I'm missing the Apprentice tonight too!
Just watched the you tube video and have to admit I did sob my way through. What a brave brave girl. I bet her family and friends are so proud of her.
Also your dinner looks yummy. Very tasty indeed! mmmmm
Any plans for tomorrow?
Have a good one x

Hello Penny,

Thanks for watching the video chic xxx

I don't think we have got any plans for tomorrow...might have to go food shopping...and if it doesn't rain I might mow the lawn cos its a right mess! Then there's the hoovering, washing etc. All VERY exciting lol!
And, of course, its wi tomorrow night...

Video watched a real inspiration x x

Don't have too much fun cleaning and shopping will you lol :p

Good luck for weigh in today dawn Im sure you will do fabulous x x

Aww thanks Shenzi xx

I know...all that cleaning...just how much excitement can a girl take lol!

Well done on the spinach!

(And don't forget MY hoovering, dusting etc, will you?
It's waiting for you!)

Back