Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

tillymax said:
Good luck for weigh in :)

I've no idea what you two are talking about with spinach but I've been sat here giggling away. Does that make me a bit strange that I'm laughing at jokes I don't understand.

Nope tilly i did exactly the same thing just because to me it sounded so random! X

I've no idea what you two are talking about with spinach but I've been sat here giggling away. Does that make me a bit strange that I'm laughing at jokes I don't understand.

Nope tilly i did exactly the same thing just because to me it sounded so random! X

LOL!!! :D

Actually ladies...it's a mystery to me too...:confused:

I just happened to mention to Jim on her thread that I'd never had spinach...:eek:

She told me I was a heretic...!!! :eek:

And it kinda snowballed from there!!! :8855:

Anyway...

I lost 2.5lbs and got joint SOTW!!! :wee: So thank you all for your good luck messages...they must have worked! :flowers:

Mind you, I did get the lawn mown, tied a load of climbers back, did the hoovering, and got the washing done before lunch lol! :superwoman:

Then I spent the afternoon cooking :eating:

I made a really nice lentil dahl to go with yesterdays curry leftovers, then I made a HUGE pan of Minimums bacon and lentil soup which I'm going to freeze, and I couldn't resist making ANOTHER roulade!!! :rolleyes: I just LOVE them!!! :gimi:

Then of course it was time for wi, and Frances kindly offered to pick me up :character00182: Andrew didn't go tonight as he was busy working on my mums garden, so he's going tomorrow morning instead. Oh, and Frances lost a pound too :party0011:

So now I'm getting my fix of minimins, with a very full belly, and a BIG glass of vino...perfect!!! :bliss:

I do hope everyone's had a good day :D

Todays Food

28g bran flakes (part B)
250ml ss milk (A)

ryvita (rest of B)
beef
salad
salad cream (1)
chilli jam (1)

Chicken curry
lentil dahl
rice
mango chutney (2)
sw roulade

wine (8)

Total syns:- 12
Exercise:- mowing the lawn

Well done Dawn. That's a brilliant loss :)

Yay!! well done Dawn brilliant!!!!!! I love getting slimmer off the week last month twice this month none :( better get a wiggle on so i can win it next week lol :p

Last edited:
Hooray! Well done Dawn - mind you keep the plug firmly in the bath now won't you? :D xx

Does that make me a bit strange that I'm laughing at jokes I don't understand.

One word... YES :D

Anyway...

I lost 2.5lbs and got joint SOTW!!! :wee: So thank you all for your good luck messages...they must have worked! :flowers:

WOO HOO that is brilliant news
:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

All the good luck messages??? The way you spoke on my diary is like you didn't have any support because you needed little old me to come read your dairy tut tut tut Dawn :sign0151: You have more people reading your diary than Anne Frank ever has :8855:

Thanks ladies!!! :thankyou:

Thanks Ladies??? See I knew other people supported you ;)

I will be around more I promise and well done for your loss hun x x

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEEEE - Well done Dawn.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't have a clue on the spinach front! Just didn't want to be the first to admit it. :)

Go for the black granite Dawn - it really does look fabulous. And nothing else compares. Just a bit high maintenance but I'm sure you can cope with it!

PS You're too popular. I go away again for 2 nights and come back this time to over 50 posts to read. Please could you hack a few people off so they stop posting here to make my life easier. :D

Mini Mum said:
One word... YES :D

WOO HOO that is brilliant news
:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

All the good luck messages??? The way you spoke on my diary is like you didn't have any support because you needed little old me to come read your dairy tut tut tut Dawn :sign0151: You have more people reading your diary than Anne Frank ever has :8855:

Thanks Ladies??? See I knew other people supported you ;)

I will be around more I promise and well done for your loss hun x x

PMSL!!!

Just had to read that Ann Frank bit out to hubby....we're cracking up here! :)

You see!!! .....

That's what we need around here!

A nutter like you to make us laugh AND inspire us...;)

Love it! Xxx

Pommette said:
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEEEE - Well done Dawn.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't have a clue on the spinach front! Just didn't want to be the first to admit it. :)

Go for the black granite Dawn - it really does look fabulous. And nothing else compares. Just a bit high maintenance but I'm sure you can cope with it!

PS You're too popular. I go away again for 2 nights and come back this time to over 50 posts to read. Please could you hack a few people off so they stop posting here to make my life easier. :D

Hahahaha!

Sorry Pommette!

Can't help thinking there's a bit of pot calling kettle here....! ;)

Yours is just as popular as mine as we have the same lovely friends lol!!!

Can't wait to go looking at kitchen work tops! My brother rang last night and said he has a friend who can get a discount at b&q so I've put them on my list of shops to visit! Every penny counts as they say! And he was trying to tell me about a new sink that doesn't take up much room but I'm not sure what he meant. Anyway, will see when we go shopping xx

Have a good day xx

Please could you hack a few people off so they stop posting here to make my life easier. :D

I'm not prepared to be hacked off to make ANYONE's life easier.

Besides, the world just wouldn't be the same if I wasn't here, to make people laugh at jokes they don't understand.

(And there'd be far too much disgusting, slobbery NICENESS without me!)

So here I am, and here I'm staying.
So there!

And Dawn - it must have been the spinach wot did it.
You see?
Listen to Auntie Jim. She knows!

Oooh, kitchen worktop shopping - how exciting :zz: ;)

Well done on your loss, you are doing great :D xxx

Back