Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Just caught up Dawn, so sorry to hear about trouble for your brother and hope he's feeling better soon - and the delay in scattering your Dad's ashes.....xx

Have you had your SPINACH this week?
Remember how good your loss was last week when you did have some.
So:

SPINACH salad
SPINACH soup
SPINACH omelette
SPINACH lasagne
SPINACH sandwiches
SPINACH icecream

All with a little SPINACH on the side, of course!

Oh, and when you know which days you're working, shall we plan a coffee (or even lunch?) in the canteen?
I'm sure they have SPINACH.

Will you be having spinach coffee :)

Yuk spinach especially when its cooked :yuk::9529:

just been reading some of your diary, you're such an inspiration ..
well done for losing 4 stones, especially with all the sad events that have been going on in your like- youve spured me on to re-join sw this saturday .. i was putting it off until start aug, but theres no time like the present .. i WANT one of those shiny weight loss ticker things on my diary lol X

Ooh thanks D'lashes, that's very kind of you to say that :thankyou:

I just had a good ole nosey through YOUR diary lol! I think you'll LOVE SW!!! There's nothing wrong with calorie counting and I know a lot of people do really well, but I honestly am not a numbers person and it's enough for me to count my 15 syns lol :rolleyes:
I've subscribed to your diary so don't forget to post on Saturday!!! I'd love to know how you get on and what you think :D

You'll soon have a page of shinys hunni! :banana dancer:

Niceness. Hmm. What's that then?

Now SPINACH. That's something I can deal with.

Have you had your SPINACH this week?
Remember how good your loss was last week when you did have some.
So:

SPINACH salad
SPINACH soup
SPINACH omelette
SPINACH lasagne
SPINACH sandwiches
SPINACH icecream

All with a little SPINACH on the side, of course!

Oh, and when you know which days you're working, shall we plan a coffee (or even lunch?) in the canteen?
I'm sure they have SPINACH.

Of course!
Doesn't everybody?
Is there any other kind?

:hmm: ... quiet day at work then...? ;)

Spinach coffee or lunch sounds good to me! :eating: I'm working Thursday / Friday this week, and Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday next week, but I don't normally get a set time for breaks, although lunch is an hour & usually between 12 & 3. Text me and we'll get something sorted :D

Btw, you could have warned me that all this spinach has very alarming black side effects!!! :sick0019:

Bev, I have all those bits plus a few more !! I have never even tried to get knee high boots because there would have been no point. However in more recent years they have made ladies ski boots which are more generously fitted - a godsend as the hire ones used to kill me. I stopped skiing though when I put on weight but I'm considering giving it another go now.
I love skiing - I'm not very good but I just enjoy the feeling. I couldn't even get the ladies boots on let alone that they killed me! Be careful if you do decide to go again. That's what I did 3 years ago after I'd lost 2 stone and was being very gentle in getting back into it. Got wiped out on day 2 by a novice snowboarder that had lost control and now have a completely knackered right knee (all ligaments got ripped) and as that is also my very arthritic knee skiing now totally off the agenda.
Bev - you certainly used to do a lot of sport didn't u? I used to horse ride a bit until I had a bad accident.
I did that too. Did you not know I trained as a PE teacher and was also an Olympic Gymnastics coach?

Hey Dawn

Hope your having a good week so far! :)

xxxxx

Hi Bex, I'm good thanks!

Had a BIG wobble this week as the last couple of days have shown a 2lb gain :eek: So I'm trying to have plenty of fruit and veg, and on the ols exercise bike, to try to shift it before wi on Thursday! :fingerscrossed:

I'm having a go at a sw tagliatelle recipe, but using chicken instead of ham, and going to have it with a PILE of salad! And I've just made a roulade which I'm filling with syn free lemon curd ... that's providing I haven't eaten it all by the time the cake cools down! :rolleyes:

I'll pop and see you a bit later ... see if your pain is any better xx

Btw, you could have warned me that all this spinach has very alarming black side effects!!! :sick0019:

Oh, sorry.
My system must be totally used to it. I eat so much of the stuff!

Never mind about ending up like Popeye after all that spinach.....You will be like Olive Oilx xxx

Pommette said:
I love skiing - I'm not very good but I just enjoy the feeling. I couldn't even get the ladies boots on let alone that they killed me! Be careful if you do decide to go again. That's what I did 3 years ago after I'd lost 2 stone and was being very gentle in getting back into it. Got wiped out on day 2 by a novice snowboarder that had lost control and now have a completely knackered right knee (all ligaments got ripped) and as that is also my very arthritic knee skiing now totally off the agenda.

I did that too. Did you not know I trained as a PE teacher and was also an Olympic Gymnastics coach?

Wow. Impressive !

Ladies boots that I bought. They don't hire them out. I had a 'wide fitting' make too (some are smaller than others). I would be careful - I was never a very brave skier but not fit enough to be a cautious one ! Had an accident about 6 yrs ago where I fell over at very low speed and ripped my shoulder muscles (which has contributed to my even bigger 'wings' on the left side :()

Might not have time though because I have so much else to do and I want to go diving again first. So don't worry about me at least for a while yet !!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Really??? :eek:

I didn't know that!!! :rolleyes:

How come I didn't know that??? :confused:

That must have been sooo exciting!!! :party0011:

Back