Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Evening ladies (maybe Maximus too ?)

I have been SOOO good today!!! :angel09:

Had a lovely lay in this morning with a cuppa in bed. Tried to talk Gwyn into having an English breakfast but he wouldn't let me! :sigh: So we had toast :rolleyes:

It was such a nice morning that I decided to get some jobs done so...

washing washed, dried and put away :checkmark green:
carpets vacuumed & cleaned :checkmark green:
bathrooms cleaned :checkmark green:
kitchen floor cleaned :checkmark green:
back garden weeded, raked and tidied :checkmark green:
sw meat loaf cooked ready for tomorrow :checkmark green:
all veg prepared ready for tomorrow :checkmark green:
dinner cooked :checkmark green:

So now it's my time to enjoy myself...and of course I'm here on mini's!!! I've actually got one eye on John Barrowman atm...is he REALLY gay??? Such a waste for us girlies!

Todays Food Red

2 x wm toast
1/2 fat butter (2)
marmite
banana

1/2 pt weak lager shandy (3 - liquid lunch as too busy to eat :eek: )

300mls 1% milk (A)

And Shenzi look what I had for tea... I actually got my English breakfast!!! :8855:

bacon
egg
tomatoes
mushrooms
onions
tom sauce (2)
mint choc mousse (1)
squirty cream (1)
wine (6)
hi fi bar (part B)

milky coffee (A)
hi fi bar (rest of B)

Total syns:- 15
Exercise:- gardening / housework !!!

Attachments

• garden2 30th july 2011.jpg
    garden2 30th july 2011.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 857
  • garden 2 30th july 2011.jpg
    garden 2 30th july 2011.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 41
  • garden 3 30july 2011.jpg
    garden 3 30july 2011.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 41
  • garden 30th july 2011.jpg
    garden 30th july 2011.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
It was such a nice morning that I decided to get some jobs done so...

washing washed, dried and put away :checkmark green:
carpets vacuumed & cleaned :checkmark green:
bathrooms cleaned :checkmark green:
kitchen floor cleaned :checkmark green:
back garden weeded, raked and tidied :checkmark green:
sw meat loaf cooked ready for tomorrow :checkmark green:
all veg prepared ready for tomorrow :checkmark green:
dinner cooked :checkmark green:

Umm.....garden weeded, raked tidied? ....I wish! If ever you are at a loose end Dawn.........(wishful thinking here! :rolleyes:)

Love Suki's name and I should wait until Thursday when you are off work too. :)

Thanks Bess xx

I should add, before he moans lol, that while I was happily raking all the leaves and crap up, Gwyn was putting it all in the bin or the composter!

Don't want to take ALL the credit! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice on little Suki xx It's going to drive me mad to have to wait for a few extra days but it will be worth it to spend the extra time with her xx

I met a friend this morning who is walking 3 foxhound puppies, they are absolutely lovely, about 12 weeks old I should think. She was riding her horse and they were following on behind, so sweet, all ears and feet and always so good tempered. I'd have such trouble sending them back at 9 months, mind you, I think she will too!

It's great at the shows when the hunt come and invite all the children to come into the ring to pet the hounds. Hoards of the children stream towards them, hounds everywhere and never, ever has there been any trouble. :)

Evening Dawn,

Glad you got your full english breakfast in the end I blooming well didnt!!!

Now then Dawn now that your finished your house and garden, my very messy bungalow and an overgrown garden could do with your expertise, ill pay the petrol for you to get here :plol Gwyn can come to to pick up after ya ;)

I am starving and dying to rich for the takeaway menu and ive already had me tea!!!

Oh and yes John Barrowman is gay, and apprantly he isnt a very nice man to his fans sometimes!! :eek:

Ahh...how lovely!

I'd have loved to have seen those pups!!!

Evening Dawn,

Glad you got your full english breakfast in the end I blooming well didnt!!!

Now then Dawn now that your finished your house and garden, my very messy bungalow and an overgrown garden could do with your expertise, ill pay the petrol for you to get here :plol Gwyn can come to to pick up after ya ;)

I am starving and dying to rich for the takeaway menu and ive already had me tea!!!

Oh and yes John Barrowman is gay, and apprantly he isnt a very nice man to his fans sometimes!! :eek:

Damn!!! He seems really nice too!!!

And you are so NOT going to have a takeaway!!! :asskick:

I'm on my way...:shifter:

Your right im not i dont need it i dont want it maybe i might have some low fat super noodles syn free but yummy!

Ill get kettle on for ya lol

Hi .. you have been so busy.. Ive just written in my diary that Ive had a lovely day too.. Your garden looks lovely. I planted a herb garden today and already used some of it in tonights meal.My daughter in laws sister is a BBC camerawoman and filmed the shows where they choose people for west end shows.. She had some interesting stories about John Barrowman .. !!! Def gay but thats show buisness..

HELP NEEDED PLEASE DAWN!

Evening Dawn

Looks like you have been very busy today! I have not posted a for a day and a half - been at work and we dont get wifi in the dining room until the 5 th august (then I can post every shift!!) Have managed to do some cooking to help with my SW quest but I have a problem with the roulade .... I found a recipe on the forum but it just tasted like egg so if poss could you post yours please so I can compare?? HOWEVER the syn free lemon curd you recommended was absolutley amazing!! Thank you x Oh and I finally had that mushroom omelette this morning .... delicious xxxx

Dawn - for heavens sake, it's the weekend. You're supposed to relax not do all that work. LOL

Don't have your problems with carpets (don't have any) or the garden (don't have one of those either - just a court yard with some tubs). Living in a village the houses just don't have gardens - just like the back-to back housing in the UK. Front door straight onto the street and nothing at the rear either! We are very lucky in that we do have a massive courtyard which is VERY rare. It's the biggest thing I miss living in Spain.

But I LIKE cleaning carpets lol! Hate kitchen and bathroom floors tho! And I LOVE mowing lawns too...I could do it all day! It's so satisfying! Xx

Ooh NOW you're talking Bexy! I love to see a stripey lawn! Never had a roller on my mower before but as we're going to have to get a new one soon I might see if I can wrangle one!
My ultimate dream would be a HUGE lawn that I could mow on a sit on mower! Bliss!

Huge lawns definitey need a sit-on mower. Ours in England wasn't quite big enough so we had a petrol driven one with said roller, so stripes were the order of the day. But the grass was so full of moss that we couldn't get very good ones!

Morning Dawn,
Hope you aren't aching after all what you did yesterday x
Your garden looks beautiful!
And a sit on mower?, I could do mine in a three point turn then:eek:

Ooh NOW you're talking Bexy! I love to see a stripey lawn! Never had a roller on my mower before but as we're going to have to get a new one soon I might see if I can wrangle one!
My ultimate dream would be a HUGE lawn that I could mow on a sit on mower! Bliss!

We used to have sheep and geese as our lawn mowers, sometimes the horse.....mostly just us.

I love your garden Dawn, all that green - fabulous. :)

Morning Dawn & all.

Just to let you know - I went out to a Greek restaurant last night,
and I had spanakopita.

Do you know what that is?

As a small clue, maybe I should have written it as SPANAKOpita!

Back