Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Aww so cute! X

You crack me up with the lemon curd lol! :8855: I can see you putting it on everything!!! xx

Mmmmm. Lemon curd on SPINACH.
Or SPINACH curd on lemons.
Either way.

Oh just gorgeous!!! :) I bet you're so happy about lovely Suki. Yesterday (even though I don't even own a dog) I was looking at the Pets at Home website and I found a very chic dog lead that I thought if I was going to get a dog I would definitely buy...

Flexi dotted lead sm | Pets at Home

Very Cath Kidston! :)

julesm said:
Oh just gorgeous!!! :) I bet you're so happy about lovely Suki. Yesterday (even though I don't even own a dog) I was looking at the Pets at Home website and I found a very chic dog lead that I thought if I was going to get a dog I would definitely buy...

Flexi dotted lead sm | Pets at Home

Very Cath Kidston! :)

Haha! I'm always looking at sites like this too! I think poor Gwyn would hav a fit if I spent £28 on a lead...especially as we've got 2 in the drawer!

Only a couple of weeks to go before we get her...:)

Thanks for all your lovely comments about little Suki!

She IS gorgeous isn't she? But I'm afraid I'm a bit biased lol! Xx

JimofTroy said:
Mmmmm. Lemon curd on SPINACH.
Or SPINACH curd on lemons.
Either way.

Oh dear...someone's back lol! ;)

Oh dear...someone's back lol! ;)

Humph.
I might take a fence now.
Or a gate. Or something.

And I might NEVER come back.
THEN see how you like it.

(Actually there's a flaw in that plan. I'll have to come back, to see how you like it.
Hmmmm. Well I'll think of something.
Maybe I should threaten that I'll ALWAYS be here. Then see how you like THAT!)

Hey Dawn

Now I am not a big fan of dogs (got bitten on a paper round when I was younger) but she is adorable, so cute and cuddly x bet you cant wait to look after her, and I am sure she cant wait to get to you!!

Humph.
I might take a fence now.
Or a gate. Or something.

And I might NEVER come back.
THEN see how you like it.

(Actually there's a flaw in that plan. I'll have to come back, to see how you like it.
Hmmmm. Well I'll think of something.
Maybe I should threaten that I'll ALWAYS be here. Then see how you like THAT!)

Evening Jimbo!!! :D

Now you know this place just wouldn't be the same without you!!! :eek:

Normal..........yes :checkmark green:

But DEFINITELY not the same lol!!! :hug99:

Who would feed me spinach for a start??? :confused:

No :nono: you can't go anywhere I'm afraid!!! ;)

This is your home now!!! :eek:

Well I'm glad you recognise that

a) I'm one of a kind, and

b) it's very important to have me around.

That's good. You're learning.
It must be the beneficial effect of SPINACH on the brain.

(Sorry, I can't colour it green. My phone doesn't run to that.)

Hi all xx

Well it's been another hot one today hasn't it? :character00238:

Not much fun being stuck in the office but at least I only have tomorrow to get through then I'm on my days off :bliss:

My food has been ok, and after tea I went for another run/walk which was probably my best yet as I actually ran 1k straight off (8 mins 40 secs) ... not that far really but further than I've ever run before without stopping. I carried on (despite some rather coarse suggestions from a passing car full of lads :eek: ) & ran/walked 4.35km in total so I was quite pleased :D

Todays Food EE

42g all bran (B)
125ml 1% milk (part A)

minestrone mug shot
apple
yoghurt (1)

ham salad
beetroot
salad cream (2)
strawberries/mango & yoghurt
squirty cream (2)

milky coffee (rest of A)

Total syns:- 5
Exercise:- 4.35k run/walk

Have a good Wednesday ladies :wavey:

skinnydawn said:
Hi all xx

Well it's been another hot one today hasn't it? :character00238:

Not much fun being stuck in the office but at least I only have tomorrow to get through then I'm on my days off :bliss:

My food has been ok, and after tea I went for another run/walk which was probably my best yet as I actually ran 1k straight off (8 mins 40 secs) ... not that far really but further than I've ever run before without stopping. I carried on (despite some rather coarse suggestions from a passing car full of lads :eek: ) & ran/walked 4.35km in total so I was quite pleased :D

Well done for the run i couldn't manage to the end of the road without collapsing let alone 1k lol and lol to the lads in the car the youth of today hey dawn ;-)

this weather is horrible at work it has been 30 degrees in this building and now it is 26 and they wonder why were all dead on our feet at work when we finish or after a sleep in we are too tired to work because we didn't get any sleep! To be fair i never sleep properly here but its even worse in this heat! Roll on Friday afternoon and 4 whole days off!! X

Hey girlies :D

No air con in the office Bexy :( I'm lucky in a way though as I have one of the 2 desks which face a window ans the car park so I do get a bit of a breeze sometimes. Mind you, we often have to go out and stop patients from smoking right outside the window :mad: despite all the no smoking signs. Makes me so angry! Our office is tiny too. Only room for 4 desks, printer, fax, fridge, kettle & filing cabinet. Hard to believe we control all the non emergency ambulances in and out of Northampton and Kettering from there :eek:

Shenzi, it's impossible to do much in this heat isn't it, even sleep! It rained quite hard here tonight but it's still blooming hot!

Wish it would rain here would probably go and sleep outside in it lol

Back