Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

fillymum said:
Your user name really suits you now Dawn............bring it on SKINNY DAWN yeah !!!!

Lol! Lol! Lol! :)

....maybe 3 more stones down the line Sue! Xx

Bess said:
Love the picture Dawn! I'm sure you'll lose weight this week, I'm very impressed by your motivation. x :)

Thanks Bess xx

I have to throw everything at it this week to get those scales moving!

My c text me yesterday to see how I was doing...I reeled off the list of stuff I was doing and then said if I didn't lose this week I would probably have to kill her...she replied she was confident of a loss lol!

And just to add to the pressure, I'm hoping to meet Nattymo at group this week and I'll be SOO embarrassed if I have another crap week with her there lol!

Nat...promise me u won't laugh too much lol!!! Xx

JackieN said:
Totally relate to this :) This is exactly what I want, just to blend in, buy clothes from normal shops, feel happy. You look happy. You look amazing, you should be very very proud of yourself as we all are of you :D

When do you get your little puppy? Please come home via Rushden so that I can snuggle her... :D xxxxx

Aww thanks Jackie! I am pleased with how things have gone so far...just need this last stone off to get me into a healthy bmi range!

We should be picking Suki up a week on Thursday...10 days!!! :)

[QUOTE=My c text me yesterday to see how I was doing...I reeled off the list of stuff I was doing and then said if I didn't lose this week I would probably have to kill her...she replied she was confident of a loss lol!

And just to add to the pressure, I'm hoping to meet Nattymo at group this week and I'll be SOO embarrassed if I have another crap week with her there lol!

Nat...promise me u won't laugh too much lol!!! Xx[/QUOTE

After my weekend of thai and wine I may just break the scales!!!!

Woo I bet you're so excited about getting Suki!!! :)

My driving instructor was telling me today he has two new dogs - they were only going to get one but when they picked their dog, the other little dog who was sharing the kennel with the one they bought looked really sad and apparently he walks all lopsided so they felt so bad they took both! Haha.

Good luck for WI this week Dawn. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a bumper loss for you lady! xxxx

Aww thanks Jackie! I am pleased with how things have gone so far...just need this last stone off to get me into a healthy bmi range!

We should be picking Suki up a week on Thursday...10 days!!! :)
I trust you're going to walk the little legs of Suki!

It's the law! and the extra BM/walking will be no bad thing. Othereise I may well have to confiscate - rules is rules;)

Oh aye, I'm back! and try as they might by preventing me from posting or answering, Minimins could not keep this one away for ever.

(apparently Virgin Media had problems with posting to the site)

S

I trust you're going to walk the little legs of Suki!

It's the law! and the extra BM/walking will be no bad thing. Othereise I may well have to confiscate - rules is rules;)

Oh aye, I'm back! and try as they might by preventing me from posting or answering, Minimins could not keep this one away for ever.

(apparently Virgin Media had problems with posting to the site)

S

Yay!!! :clap: You're back!!! :happy036:

Bout time too!!! :rolleyes:...

I've had two STINKING weeks while you weren't here :badmood: And I still don't know why :confused:
But I'm trying extra hard this week :D

Can't wait to get gorgeous little Suki!!! Bless her, as soon as she's had all her jabs we're off mate! :chores016: Here, there and everywhere!!! Hope she likes walking...but if she doesn't it won't matter cos she's got a little doggy buggy she can sit in! :doggy:

Dawn did you just say a doggy buggy?? lol

I wonder if I could get my dog in one of those all 25 kgs of her!! Actually on seconds thoughts it would probably collaspe lol

Dawn did you just say a doggy buggy?? lol

I wonder if I could get my dog in one of those all 25 kgs of her!! Actually on seconds thoughts it would probably collaspe lol

Erm...I might have done ;)

We actually bought it when Sophie became too ill to walk further than a few doors down. It meant we could take her to the little woodland 10 minutes away and she could have a little sniff around. This was taken the last time Gwyn, Vicki and I took her out...we lost her shortly afterwards to mouth cancer.

th_IMAG0100.jpg

You can just see the tumour on the pic. She was a wonderful little girl and left a huge whole in our lives when she died, as did Simba. I'm sooo looking forward to our new little baby :D

Aww bless her, for a poorly doggy and ones with tiny legs i can understand the buggy :) Still dont think id get mine in one lol

Hi girlies!!! And Maximus!!!

Good day today :party0049: I have never been so good food wise as I am atm ... :sign0009: let me lose this week :innocent0001:

Had a good old hoover round today and a tidy up which always makes me feel good...sad I know! :ashamed0005: And I had a look at the Matalan sale site and ordered some more clothes! ;) Think I've got the shopping bug lol!

Then after lunch both Gwyn and I had appointments for dental check ups :eek: I don't know about you, but I have always been afraid of going. I finally found a dentist I trusted about 10 years ago, but when he left I refused to go back & see anyone else :rolleyes: So I didn't go for 3 years, until I got very bad toothache and Gwyn managed to get me in to see Dads dentist. He was absolutely fantastic, very calm and patient, and explained I needed 2 teeth out and a number of fillings due to having really soft teeth :cry: Anyway, I've been going regularly as he's just brilliant, and always gives me loads of injections as I have a problem numbing up as my nerves don't run along the normal channels. Well for 40 years, EVERY time I have gone for a check up, there has ALWAYS been something wrong...filling, extraction....but NOT today!!! NO treatment!!! :bliss: I couldn't believe it!!! Back in 6 months!!! :happy036:

When we got home I spent a very nice hour looking at SW recipes and decided to do cannelloni again as we had all the ingredients, and to try a new meringue dessert from one of the magazines. As Andrew was going to pick Shirley up from the train station at tea time, I told him to ask her back for dinner, which she did. So we had a lovely evening, eating and catching up on all her news from her trip to London to stay with her son Gary. They did loads...London Eye, Kew Gardens, Mamma Mia...and I think it really did Shirley a lot of good to be away from the bungalow :D

So now I'm slobbed out on the settee with a coffee, gorgeous hubby, and Hells Kitchen USA!!!

Todays Food green

42g weetabix crunchy bran (B)
125ml ss milk (1/2 A)

soup (2 1/2)
apple

sw cannelloni (A)
salad
sw tropical meringue pie (4 1/2)
G&T (2 1/2)

Total syns:- 9 1/2

You had a really good day but it doesn't look like much food.

No doggie buggies please for healthy dogs. They are wonderful for elderly and lame and poorly ones but not young healthy ones........just not natural.

I know you won't Dawn unless you need too, but here it is like a new fashion statement. That and carrying them in daft dog bags..........poor little creatures. One guy I know dresses his little dog in a different outfit everyday right down to bracelets and hats...........bl00dy barmy.

Like to see my Great Danes in a dog buggy lol .

Sorry for the rant..................

fillymum said:
You had a really good day but it doesn't look like much food.

No doggie buggies please for healthy dogs. They are wonderful for elderly and lame and poorly ones but not young healthy ones........just not natural.

I know you won't Dawn unless you need too, but here it is like a new fashion statement. That and carrying them in daft dog bags..........poor little creatures. One guy I know dresses his little dog in a different outfit everyday right down to bracelets and hats...........bl00dy barmy.

Like to see my Great Danes in a dog buggy lol .

Sorry for the rant..................

Haha! Lots of strange people about eh? Lol!

Nah, Suki won't need the buggy...well I hope not anyway!!
We bought it for our last dog who for the last 2 years was riddled with arthritis, blind, and tore her cruciate ligament which was inoperable, and all of this before she got cancer. We live on the outskirts of the countryside but poor Sophie couldn't walk that far, and it seemed ridiculous to have to take her in the car for a 2 min journey...hence the buggy! We also wanted to use it for her when we went walking in the lake district, but sadly Sophie died before we could take her :'(

Like to see my Great Danes in a dog buggy lol. . .
I've tried to posted this twice and Minis won't let me. PANTS!

We have friends here in Spain who have a pair of Rhosdesian Ridgebacks - weighing in at 60kgs each. Not fat - just HUGE!
They'd flatten your buggy with one "Sit"!

PS Dawn - something gone wrong with your piccies recently. All very small and I can't click on them to make them bigger!

Pommette said:
I've tried to posted this twice and Minis won't let me. PANTS!

We have friends here in Spain who have a pair of Rhosdesian Ridgebacks - weighing in at 60kgs each. Not fat - just HUGE!
They'd flatten your buggy with one "Sit"!

PS Dawn - something gone wrong with your piccies recently. All very small and I can't click on them to make them bigger!

Lol! Bet those doggies are gorgeous! I ADORE big dogs and I've always wanted a Mastiff ... just know we couldn't manage a biggie any more now.

I've just opened a Photobucket account and have been using that to host my pics instead of using thumbnails...that must be the problem???

Are they better on thumbnails then? Xx

They're better on thumbnails, cos I can't see the Photobucket ones at all from work!

JimofTroy said:
They're better on thumbnails, cos I can't see the Photobucket ones at all from work!

Well in that case I'll scrub Photobucket lol!

I'll put the latest ones on thumbnails when I'm on the lappy.

I had fresh spinach yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that...this message is actually being broadcast from the smallest room in the house, again lol! :eek:

I'm SURELY gonna lose this week! ;)

Back