Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Oooooh. Velvet crunch - yum :)

Prefer the cheesy ones because the chilli ones I always end up inhaling the flavoured powder - not good !!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

shenzi said:
Hello SKINNYdawn!!

And i thought it was just me this was site was being extremly slow for tonight!!

Aww on the walk i remember my first walk with doggy she collasped on the floor and I had to drag her out the door but then again it was feburary and freezing cold and snowing lol Im so glad she is well behaved you!

Dont worry about the gain these things happen my scales are showing a 5lb gain after a 3 day blip this weekend but whatever happens happens too late to do anything now just have to carry on!

Hope you have a lovely week xx

Thanks Shenzi x

It's my own stupid fault for getting carried away yesterday! There was no need for it at all! I even spent 2 hours adapting and then making a lovely lentil loaf and loads of veg...only to follow it with a pudding and custard and 2 glasses of wine :(

Stupid!

Anyway, I have my secret weapon now...the lean mean walking machine Suki Duki Dog! She's going to be having a helluva lot of walks when she's a bit bigger!

I'm glad it wasn't just me who struggled with the site tonight. Tbh I gave up after finally managing to do my post and have only just tried it again on my phone.

Hope some of those pounds come off for you before wi hunni x. And if they don't...you can join me on the naughty chair! Or maybe we should make it a bench just to be on the safe side lol! Xx

Bench - you'll need it for me after today.......:eek: Ooops !

Gail x

Maximus said:
Now I knew Dawn's a bit slow (aw bless) but I thouhgt it was just e nad virgin media being slow as it is a known fault on minimins. ASll my other sites are fine, just this one:(

Dawn may I ask what velvet crunch is?

Also, I'm looking to split HEXB's too. How do you split a "B" between ready brek and ryvita for example?

Could I have for example 125ml s/s milk and 2x laughing cow triangles as well as 1 weetabix and 2x ryvita?

See how I can be proper serious and stuff and highly intelligent and not a little articulate to boot!:cool:

Hi Steve,

Wow! That really WAS an articulate post! I'm impressed! Mumsie will be really proud of you! :)

Velvet crunch are cassava crisps which are only 4 syns per bag. You can find them in Tesco and Sainsburys and they're really nice!

You do have to be careful about splitting A's and B's but it is ok to do it.

If you look in the book, there are quite a lot of B cereals that haven't quite got enough fibre in them to count as a whole B, so you have to bump up the fibre count with a ryvita/crispbread/scan bread etc. And ready brek is one of them, so that's why I had a ryvita as well (you don't have to eat them at the same time btw).

As I do a lot of EE days I often only get 1 A and 1 B choice. So I like to split my A so I can have milk AND cheese, especially as I now drink black coffee through the day so 125ml ss milk is plenty for me.

I'm in bed atm and haven't got my book to hand so I'm not sure about the weetabix and ryvita etc but as long as you split it accurately it should be fine x.

Sorry I'm not too good at explaining stuff sometimes hun so I hope some of that makes sense! I know WHAT I want to say but can never write it down right lol! X

gl12282 said:
Bench - you'll need it for me after today.......:eek: Ooops !

Gail x

Oh dear...

Shall we make it a very LONG naughty bench??!

I wonder if anyone else wants to sit on it with us? ;)

GO TO BED...... (I know you don't have work in the morning but I do and you keep posting...............!!!!)

Gail x

Night night ;)

Oh dear...

Me please . . . friends staying with us at the mo and although eating DSW friendly stuff have lapsed into EE days which means I'll STS . . . but drinking too much wine which means I'll gain. Grrrrrr

Could I have for example 125ml s/s milk and 2x laughing cow triangles as well as 1 weetabix and 2x ryvita?
According to my book & online you can have 1 Weetabix with 3 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (it doesn't say it but I think you could substitute the 3 Ryvita Wholgrain for 1 Ryvia Original).

I often split my HexA - I'll have say 14g of cheese grated on top of a lasagna plus some Laughing Cow triangles with 3 Finn crisps.

gl12282 said:
GO TO BED...... (I know you don't have work in the morning but I do and you keep posting...............!!!!)

Gail x

Night night ;)

Night night Gorgeous Gail Force xx :)

Pictures of Suki's first walk...

Attachments

• DSCF1421.jpg
    DSCF1421.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 20
  • sukis 1st walk.jpg
    sukis 1st walk.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF1422.JPG
    DSCF1422.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 22
Aww bless her so cute! X

She is soooo adorable Dawn, I can imagine wanting to cuddle and carry her everywhere so you are doing well in starting with the walks!!

As for going off plan a bit I wouldn't worry too much, as long as it tasted good it's definitely worth it!!! xxx

Oh dear...

Umm....me? :eek:

Suki looks like a little cuddly toy! So sweet....

Bess said:
Umm....me? :eek:

Suki looks like a little cuddly toy! So sweet....

On you get Bess!

It's cosy on here isn't it lol!

A bit hard on my bum can i have a cushion please ;) lol x

shenzi said:
A bit hard on my bum can i have a cushion please ;) lol x

Shouldn't be getting so SKINNY then should ya lol!

Actually there's so many of us on the naughty bench this week we might have to sit on each others laps soon!

Omg...just hope Steve's having a really GOOD week...;)

skinnydawn said:
Shouldn't be getting so SKINNY then should ya lol!

Actually there's so many of us on the naughty bench this week we might have to sit on each others laps soon!

Omg...just hope Steve's having a really GOOD week...;)

Lol!

Actually have you noticed that your feeling the cold more now? Since dropping 2 stone Im freezing all the time just want to make sure it won't get worse lol x

I HAVE noticed that Emma! I was only moaning to gorgeous hubbs about it yesterday! I was frozen! And I've just put the heating on for 10 mins now! I never used to feel the cold like this! x

Oh, there you are. Hello.

Just checking, cos I'll be bringing something in, so I need to know:
Are we doing coffee tomorrow, or Friday?

Back