Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Oh hunni if its abuse you want you have sooo come to the right place! ;)

So basically, I get to my target (which happens to make me weigh LESS than you) and then the next day you LOWER your target so you'll end up LIGHTER than me!!

I'm not having that!

I feel a challenge coming on...

I have set my target as 10.7 BUT I haven't ruled out going a teeny bit lower. For the moment though, I'm going to have a couple of weeks to see how I get on, and just enjoying a little more freedom.

But if you think you're gonna have a skinnier butt than me you've got another thing coming! I've got the skinny jeans to prove it! Xx

I'll always set my target 1lb lower - just to spite you;)

As for skinny jeans? - at least I've got a dress that fits!

Edit: perhaps not a great idea to have pressed submit reply :p

Maximus said:
I'll always set my target 1lb lower - just to spite you;)

As for skinny jeans? - at least I've got a dress that fits!

Edit: perhaps not a great idea to have pressed submit reply :p

I might still have a couple of more generously sized ones in the wardrobe if you're interested...;)

Jaybejazz said:
Thanks for the welcome Dawn, am now having a look into how I start my diary- not that my little old life is very exciting lol!!!:8855:

You're welcome hunni xx

I thought the same...thought no one would be interested in me or my life, and that nobody would reply to me. So it took me a while to start my diary...and honestly its been my lifeline :) Well not the diary itself, but my friends who write on it, even Steve! ;)

So start one up, put the address on your signature so people can find it...and then put all the support and advice you will receive to good use! xx

Thanks for the welcome Dawn, am now having a look into how I start my diary- not that my little old life is very exciting lol!!!:8855:

Just do what Dawn does, a combination of lies and made-up figures. Impresses and fools most of us on here;)

I might still have a couple of more generously sized ones in the wardrobe if you're interested...;)

Far too big for me pet:cool:

Have you calmed down yet Dawniepops? - that, poor referee! - I feared for his life!

Anyone wondering what I'm wittering on about is Dawn's opinion of the referee at her rugger match today use words not associated with ladies, or to quote Simon & Garfunkel, used "words I never heard in the bible":8855:

Maximus said:
Just do what Dawn does, a combination of lies and made-up figures. Impresses and fools most of us on here;)

Far too big for me pet:cool:

Have you calmed down yet Dawniepops? - that, poor referee! - I feared for his life!

Anyone wondering what I'm wittering on about is Dawn's opinion of the referee at her rugger match today use words not associated with ladies, or to quote Simon & Garfunkel, used "words I never heard in the bible":8855:

You are such a SNITCH Steve! I merely stated that the referee was, in my humble opinion, not quite up to the required standard ;)

And u are so naughty telling people I'm a big (little) fat (skinny) fibber!!!

At least I posted photos of me in my dresses...where are the photos of you in yours eh??? ;)

pjallen1982 said:
Hope you're having a lovely day, you skinny thing :) x

Thankyou Penny, nice to have a civilised conversation ;)

I have had a lovely day thankyou! Hope yours has been good too xx

Oh Dawnie Poo - I go awol for 3 days enjoying myself and what do you do?
Only get to blumin' target and get you 5 st shiney to boot, that's what!

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE
(please note the extra whoop over normal!)

** Serious voice now **
I can only echo what everyone else has said. You have achieved so much this year despite some awful months for you. But you ploughed on and as Shenzi said, your dad would be SO proud of you.

So stand tall, wear those lovely dresses occasionally you slim, slinky thing you!

Lots of ((( hugs ))) coming via the ether and hope that you, Gwyn and Suki are having a good weekend and a wee celebration!

:winner: and when's the party?:party0023:

PS - You might have changed your stats and sig but what about your tag line?
It still says

skinnydawn
...getting there

Well - you're there chica!

Last edited:
Lol! Thanks Bev!

I forgot all about that! Mind you, I'm still a long way from skinny...but certainly reasonablythinishdawn!!!

I must admit Gwyn and I shared a Chinese curry tonight and a bottle of wine, by way of a celebration. And, I had another little treat I've been fancying for ages...a white chocolate Magnum! Ooh it was yummy!

Thanks for the lovely comment earlier Bev x. Wish Dad was around...I know he'd be so pleased. I miss him terribly...still keep thinking I can just pick the phone up and talk to him :'(

You know I used to tell him all about the friends I have on here, and how lovely you all are xx.

Ooh a white chocolate magnum you sorceress you! I'm planning a pizza to celebrate - I haven't had one in months! Oh and Baileys afterwards as I love it and haven't had one of those since New Year!

I know what you mean about wanting to ring your dad. I was never close to mine and we only called each other very occasionally. But even now I sometimes think "Oh, must tell dad that". It takes a while I'm afraid for your brain to adjust.

Mmmmm...pizza and Baileys sounds wonderful lol! We only normally have Baileys at Christmas too! Other wise I'd be having a drop in my coffee every night!

We walked past a KFC today and I fair near passed out when I smelt it! Why oh why does it have to be so fattening???

That was on our way to and from the saints match this afternoon, which was totally ruined by an incompetent ref :( But we met up with old school friends of Gwyns in the bar as their son Dorian is the saints coach. And I was very good only having a diet coke when I really fancied a huge glass of wine to drown my sorrows! (Actually I still had the wine when I got home)

Dad used to take my brother and I to matches when we were kids, along with my pap. The ground was very different back then. I remember the old wooden benches we used to sit on, the smell of woodbines being smoked...and the ball would often end up in the nearby lake! Funny the things you remember x.

You are such a SNITCH Steve! I merely stated that the referee was, in my humble opinion, not quite up to the required standard ;)

And u are so naughty telling people I'm a big (little) fat (skinny) fibber!!!

At least I posted photos of me in my dresses...where are the photos of you in yours eh??? ;)

Your pillow-talk is sooo careless:eek:

Maximus said:
Your pillow-talk is sooo careless:eek:

Hah!!!

Surprised you could hear me over all your snoring...:p

Lol! Thanks Bev!

I forgot all about that! Mind you, I'm still a long way from skinny...but certainly reasonablythinishdawn!!!

I must admit Gwyn and I shared a Chinese curry tonight and a bottle of wine, by way of a celebration. And, I had another little treat I've been fancying for ages...a white chocolate Magnum! Ooh it was yummy!

Thanks for the lovely comment earlier Bev x. Wish Dad was around...I know he'd be so pleased. I miss him terribly...still keep thinking I can just pick the phone up and talk to him :'(

You know I used to tell him all about the friends I have on here, and how lovely you all are xx.

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

I know just what you mean, I miss mine terribly its all the little things. Dawn he would have been and I'm sure he is, very very proud of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JackieN said:
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

I know just what you mean, I miss mine terribly its all the little things. Dawn he would have been and I'm sure he is, very very proud of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Jackie xxx

You're right, its little things here and there which make you think of them isn't it? A smell, a phrase...even a tv programmme. I'm in bed atm watching the rugby world cup (skiving off church today as got a few jobs to catch up with and not in the mood to go tbh) and Dad would have loved it. He loved all sport. I used to love my Sundays, cooking dinner for the whole family and then all of us settling down to watch some rugby/footie. Weekends are very different now. We are slowly moving on, but actually in a lot of ways I don't really want to move on too quickly anyway.

Thanks for the hugs Jackie x Suppose i should get up and get cracking lol! Xx

Morning Dawn,

Glad that you had a good evening celebrating your success!

When you are missing someone special, every happy/celebratory moment has it's element of sadness and reflection :(, but you can smile at the happy memories, and know that he would have been so, so proud of your acheivements x

Back