Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Pomooky125 said:
Well done Skinny!!!

Pomooky XXX

Thanks stranger! ;)

Hope you're ok? Xx

dmboanas said:
Hi Dawn.. Well done on the loss .. size 10 ?!!! wow Your work place sounds worse than Holby City ..

Lol...it's not like that all the time! Most days nothing happens at all!

I don't think you emphasized that enough, Dawn.

"very, Very, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY Important" should just about do it.

Well at least there's no risk of that from your "jokes", Steve.

Too harsh!

Blimey, that was a scene from the feeding of the 5000!

Emmaline said:
Coo..that looks like a real party.. you must have been working very hard Dawn, and I bet every mouthful was delish!...:)

Thanks Emmaline!

We had a lovely evening...its like Sarah and I have known eachother for years!

I think Gwyn had a good night too!

Maximus said:
Too harsh!

Blimey, that was a scene from the feeding of the 5000!

Hmmm...might have cooked just a teeny weeny bit too much!

Where were you?

I buzzed!!! :)

Thanks Emmaline!

We had a lovely evening...its like Sarah and I have known eachother for years!

I think Gwyn had a good night too!

Glad you said who you were entertaining... have been trawling your posts to find out!

How lovely that all the Mini's meet up one way and another... 17 apparently now in Birmingham!!...:D

bexyboo said:
Hi Dawn

Hope you've had a really lovely evening and aren't too full! Have a good day tomorrow :)

xx

It was great thanks Bex, but omg I'm absolutely stuffed now!

I nearly slept on the settee...save me tryin to drag myself upstairs lol! ,

Emmaline said:
Glad you said who you were entertaining... have been trawling your posts to find out!

How lovely that all the Mini's meet up one way and another... 17 apparently now in Birmingham!!...:D

Wow! 17! That's impressive!

Oh dear, now I have to grovel apologetically for my typo about the size 19 trousers! Of course I meant size 10! :rolleyes:
(Just checked that I wrote the right thing this time!) xx

Give over! - you just wanted me there as a figure of fun in a pinny and someone to clean the dishes afterwards:eek:

:busted:

I have to admit it did cross my mind...but I thought you'd be too cold in just a pinny...and there were some very sharp knives about too!!! :eek:

Evening all!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :thankyou:

I have had just the best weekend...and it's not over yet! Sarah, if you're reading, I'm already looking forward to the re-match, and I think that coffee is in order again this week...if you can cope with me yet again!

So this morning Suki-alarm-clock went off around 7am so we snuck downstairs so as not to wake Gwyn up...and we made Vicki's birthday cake! It was quite nice, knowing everyone else was tucked up in bed while we were busy baking lol! Then I woke Gwyn up with a cuppa just in time to watch the rugby, but we had to leave for church just before the end. It was when the collection came round that Gwyn realised he'd left his wallet and cards in his other trousers at home! :eek: And as we were supposed to be taking everyone out for a birthday meal after the service, we had to shoot home and pick it up!

Anyway, we had a brilliant afternoon at the Mandarin buffet restaurant Mandarin Buffet | Northampton | Chinese Buffet Restaurant They do Chinese, Indian, English and Japanese food, and as it's a buffet you can try everything! So we did! And while we were eating, I mentioned to one of the table clearers that it was Vicki's birthday, and a few minuted later she appeared with a piece of birthday cake with a candle, and Happy Birthday came on over the tannoy lol! Another thing that made it a special day was that my mum came. She hasn't been too well recently so it was great to have her company today :D

We've just finished the day off by watching Flushed Away, and drinking a couple of bottles of bubbly, and eating the birthday cake of course! :gimi:

I can't remember the last time I ate so much food! With last nights Indian and todays buffet, I think I can safely say I'm heading for a gain on Thursday lol! But it has been a really special weekend, and I've loved every minute of it, so absolutely no regrets ;)

Well one regret actually...I haven't been able to get to many diaries, so apologies for that. I feel really out of the loop actually! I hate missing out on everyones news...maybe I'm just a nosey b*gger ;)

Photos are Matt (Vickis fiancé) and Vicki, Mum and Matt, Daniel, Vicki and Andy, and CAKE!!!

Attachments

• vicki 20th bday 3.jpg
    vicki 20th bday 3.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 45
  • vicki & mum 20th bday.jpg
    vicki & mum 20th bday.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 53
  • dan on vics 20th bday.jpg
    dan on vics 20th bday.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 51
  • vic and Andy 20th bday.jpg
    vic and Andy 20th bday.jpg