Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend! And everyone looked so happy Im guessing it was the cake ;) lol

Have a fabulous Monday dawn xx

Your weekend sounds lovely - that meal on Saturday looks immense!!! I really fancy some curry now ;) And the buffet sounds irresistable. Times like these when you can relax and not worry about having a little gain because you are a million miles away from the place you started :) Happy Monday xxx

A belated "Happy Birthday" to Vicki x

And glad that you all had such a fab day!

BTW You look like your Mum x

Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend! And everyone looked so happy Im guessing it was the cake ;) lol

Have a fabulous Monday dawn xx

Thanks Emma :) Hope your head is ok!!!

Glad you had a lovely weekend Dawn :) that cake looks delish! Hope Vicki had a lovely day too.

Have a good day today, are you working? If so hope it's not too busy!

xxxx

Hiya Bex!

Thank you hunni! Just finnished the last of the cake off! :eek:
And work was actually fine today thanks :D

Your weekend sounds lovely - that meal on Saturday looks immense!!! I really fancy some curry now ;) And the buffet sounds irresistable. Times like these when you can relax and not worry about having a little gain because you are a million miles away from the place you started :) Happy Monday xxx

Aww that's a lovely thing to say Laura, thank you x

A belated "Happy Birthday" to Vicki x

And glad that you all had such a fab day!

BTW You look like your Mum x

Hi Lynne,

We had a lot of fun thanks...and a LOT of food lol! And it has been said that I look like mum once or twice before...;)

looks like you all had a fantastic time :D Vicki does look like her Mum :D happy belated birthday Vicki

I've never heard of that restaurant but it looks amazing:D abit like Red Hot??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for that xx I think Vicki looks like me...much to her dismay lol!

Yes it's very similar to Red Hot, but I really prefer the Mandarin. I just like the atmosphere there...they're so friendly and welcoming. Definitely recommend it!

Glad you had a great weekend and Happy Birthday to Vicki! We love birthdays in our house - they tend to go on and on.....xxx

Evening Guys x

Thanks for all your lovely birthday messages...I've passed them on to Vicki and she's asked me to say thank you from her xx

My work day was very good...extremely quiet for a change and for once I didn't feel like I was fighting a losing battle! :D

And I had coffee with sis Sarah today who thankfully has no signs of food poisoning from Saturday lol! As always we had a good natter, moaned about Steve, and had a think about the next meals we're going to attempt.

Food for today has been a bit hit and miss as we finished off the leftovers from Saturday. Most of it was SW friendly...except for the nans, poppadoms, and birthday cake lol! So I think the thing to do is to draw that famous line and start again tomorrow. I'll actually be quite relieved to get back into it again I think, as I'm feeling a bit sluggish :eek:

I have to pop out in a minute but should be back later. Tomorrow night we're taking Suki for her first puppy training session ... should be fun!

See you later xxx :D

Your early posting tonight!!! Aww puppy training classes i remember them with my tiny puppy wish she was still that small!!

The beauty of being below target range is you can have a blow out and not worry too much about it, although I know what you mean about feeling sluggish after eating everything that isn't SW friendly I feel the best ive felt in a week today after finally getting back on the wagon (about time lol) have a lovely evening and I hope tomorrow is quiet for you if your working :) xx

Hi guys!

Oopa ...I did it again! Wrote my post late last nite...fell asleep without sending it :(

So a quick update!

Work was great yesterday thank you. No breakdowns, and I even got a stretcher vehicle back from workshops with a new gearbox!

And I had a lovely nsv at work too. There was a knock at the door and it was the sandwich trolley men, so I just carried on with my work. Then a voice said "whereas Dawn?" So I looked up and saw it was the guy who used to come round months ago but then got promoted so ended up in the office. So I went over to say hello to him and he said "what have you done with Dawn?" Lol! So I had to tell him all about sw, and he thought it was great! And when someone tried to push past him in the office, he said "excuse me!! I'm trying to get married here!" lol! So that really brightened my day and put a smile in my face :)

And last nite we took suki to the puppy training class which was real fun! It was just to talk last nite, and only suki and a westie puppy were allowed to go as they both hav issues with other dogs ie. They're scared of them. But by the end of the evening they were playing together lovely!

Food was ok yesterday too...but my 3 day weekend of overindulging has given me a 3lb gain to try to lose by tomorrow...:eek:

Right...off to work...:(

Aww that is such a sweet NSV - you must be a charmer in real life to have men trying to marry you;)

And puppy classes definitely sound fun, hope Suki can get used to other dogs soon xxx

Maximus said:
Dirtydawn, you're proper shameless you are;)

Come again???

bexyboo said:
Oh bless that man Dawn. :) Hehe.

And bless Suki too. :) Hope she enjoys her puppy classes - how cute :):)

Have a good day today xxx

valerie11 said:
hi dawn it's great when someone says something like that really picks you up :) good luck for weigh in xx

Maverick said:
Aww that is such a sweet NSV - you must be a charmer in real life to have men trying to marry you;)

And puppy classes definitely sound fun, hope Suki can get used to other dogs soon xxx

Made my day ladies! :)

Hi folks!

Oh I really don't like these cold dark mornings! I'm finding it harder and harder to get out of bed! But I made it into work ok...last day today for a week! Yippeeee!

Another fairly civilised day at work...marred only by the fact I was dumped by Sarah in favour of a Chinese meal! :'( Honestly...she passed over the opportunity of having coffee with me for a meal out! Pah!

Having got over my feelings of being deserted, just, today has been good.

And my food has been good as well. Definately on for a gain tomorrow...but I did enjoy the weekend and I don't regret it lol! And I'm back at the mandarin buffet on Friday night too so doubtful I'll have a loss or sts next week either! :eek:

Hope everyones ok xxx

Todays Food EE

28g ready brek + ryvita + butter (B + 1)
250ml ml ss milk (A)

Salmon salad
Salad cream (2)
Apple
Banana
Velvet crunch (4)
Yoghurt

Chicken
New spuds
Swede
Carrots
Cabbage