Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Oh - please get rid of Frankie. Whilst I'm not a huge fan of Kitty she knocks spots off him!

Pommette said:
Oh - please get rid of Frankie. Whilst I'm not a huge fan of Kitty she knocks spots off him!

Oh I forgot about him!

What has happened to his HAIR???

He can go too lol! Xx

Hello peeps!!!

Bit distracted cos I've got one eye on Master chef Australia atm!

I swear the days are getting shorter! And we were supposed to have an EXTRA hour today...where did it go??? :eek:

So Suki had us up nice and early :rolleyes: but at least it gave me plenty of time to make the stews for todays dinner. We took Suki to church with us which was great fun. She was so good, just laid on her mat playing with her toys and chewies, and eventually fell asleep bless her. And everyone made a fuss of her which she loved.

When we came home it was lovely to walk through the door to the wonderful aroma of beef stew! :gimi: And all I needed to do was to make one lot of dumplings for Gwyn and some low protein ones for Dan, and half an hour later we were tucking in! :eating: Just what we needed on a chilly day like today.

Gwyn's gone to choir practise so it's just me and the dog, although Dan's upstairs in the bath. I'm just wrestling with the idea of a G&T as I know I'm not going to sleep too well tonight. We are finally scattering Dads ashes tomorrow...something we have all been putting off doing tbh :( Shirley has been busy sorting Edna out and getting her settled into the nursing home, and of course there were all her belongings to sort out to as she was in sheltered accommodation and the flat had to be emptied quickly. And then my brother has been ill, and his daughter started school...and so the list of excuses went on. But now the grave is ready and so we are going to do it tomorrow morning, and go for a meal afterwards. It will just be Shirley, David, Gwyn & me, and possibly Maddie if she's not at school. It won't be a big ceremony or anything, just a quiet few minutes. I know it has to be done...but it's a bit like the funeral really...I just wish it was all done :cry:

Right, the G&T has won so I'm off to make one now...

Back soon xxx

Thanks guys!

I'm at the saints now...kicked off 12 mins ago and 8 - 3 to us against Newcastle.

Feel a right twit...got talked into wearing my short denim skirt and woolly tights cos it was sunny when we left...and now its raining lol!

PICS!!!

;)

Slimline tonic I trust?

No slacking now if we're to drag each other toward target;)

A difficult day for you tomorrow Dawn, I'll be thinking of you. xx

PICS!!!

;)

Slimline tonic I trust?

No slacking now if we're to drag each other toward target;)

Definite YES to the slimline tonic! :7834: :drunk:

Definite NO to the pics! :eek:

:grouphugg: Dawn. I know how hard tomorrow will be sweetheart but remember we are all there holding your hand. Will be thinking of you sweetie, have a G&T and lets raise a glass together :bighug: xxxx

A difficult day for you tomorrow Dawn, I'll be thinking of you. xx

Thank you ladies xxx :flowers:

Hi Dawn hope tommorrow goes ok, will be thinking about you it's not easy, but you've such a supportive family I'm sure they will be a big comfort to you. Take care xx

Oh Hun, what a difficult day tomorrow. I will be thinking of you. I am going to send you a long PM after tomorrow as have real empathy for how you're feeling and you really have my deepest sympathy xxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you tomorrow xx

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow chica. I'll raise a glass at lunch time - only diet lemonade as I'll be driving - in memory of your dad.

Night chica.

Gosh...thanks so much for all your kind wishes xxx

Had my G&T and off to bed now...but I'll probably be on my phone x :rolleyes:

And I have a bit of a thing for Tiny Tonga'uiha!

That'll be because he's exactly the same build - and colouring and everything - as Gwyn.

Back