Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Aww...thanks Steve...that's rather a big build up!!! :ashamed0005:

Well...

I actually lost 2.5lbs tonight, so that takes me down to just under 10st...which is a weight I haven't been since my teens!!! :talk017:

I'm over the blinking moon!!! I've reset my target to 10st now...so PLEASE guys don't let me put it all back on again! :eek:

I thought I'd lost a pound when I weighed at home this morning, and I told Sarah as I was hoping to get my 5.5st shiny...but I nearly fainted when the scales dropped to 9st 13.5lbs! I NEVER thought I'd ever see a 9 on the scales! I don't care if I don't see it again now...just as long as I don't go over 10.7 again. :fingerscrossed:

So I got called out to the front of the class and asked to tell everyone how I'd found the last 10 months. The group was lovely and gave me a nice clap lol! :eek:

So that's about it I think! I'm celebrating with a rather generous G&T, and I might even push the boat out and have a hi fi bar too lol!!!

Thanks once again to all you guys who've become real friends to me x :grouphugg:

I know that it's you who have got me here...I'd never have stuck to it without your support and friendship :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

(Oh...and just to top of a brilliant night I shared SOTW lol!)

Last edited:
So...

... are you hiding, or are you going to say anything?

(Which now looks like a completely stoopid thing to say, since Dawn went back and edited the post before it, which previously said b****r all!)

Last edited:
Woo! Dawn that's absolutely bloody fantastic, you are so great and so inspirational, you deserved this so much! Well done! We won't allow you to put it back on don't worry :D xx

Fantastic dawn so pleased for you :) :) you are very inspirational an supportive to a lot of us on here, so we won't let you down, here's to maintaining a great achievement xxx

Woo! Dawn that's absolutely bloody fantastic, you are so great and so inspirational, you deserved this so much! Well done! We won't allow you to put it back on don't worry :D xx

Thanks Emma! I'll be holding you to that! :)

:0clapper: What can I say?

Take a bow Slim Lass:p

Thanks hunni xx :D

I think the regular workouts in the harem must've helped...;)

Fantastic dawn so pleased for you :) :) you are very inspirational an supportive to a lot of us on here, so we won't let you down, here's to maintaining a great achievement xxx

Thank you Lynica xx

I am worried about maintaining...I think that's why I kept losing when I got to 10.7 instead of staying at target...I was too scared to stop!

You have to maintain now or there will be nothing left of you lol xx

bexyboo said:
Now I am on the computer.. Loving the new shiney :D xx

Me toooooo lol!!! xxx

Well done on your loss Dawn, that is fantastic - you have been so focussed on losing the weight but without denying yourself. You have done it relatively quickly too, which is amazing. You should be sooooo proud of yourself and I bet Gwyn is very proud too.

I hope you are doing something to celebrate - ie a big meal with full fat dessert!!!

Thank you for all your support on here too, it's a two way street :) xxxxx

Wow Dawn! You're in the 9s! :flowers::happy096::happy096:

Well done! Fantastic job and you are below your new target now:talk017:

So pleased for you Hun. Losing such a lot of weight when you're a skinny mini like you is a real achievement :D

Dinky Dawn - just wow! :happy096:

Everyone else has said it - but you are an inspiration to a lot of people. How you carried on at times with all the stress this year I do not know.

But you are going to have to learn to maintain now chica.
None of this :hide: - we need you to report in still every week. Take some tips from Jules. She has struggled at times NOT to lose more weight, but she seems to have it cracked now.

And like everyone's said, we won't allow you to regain it again, or else Big Bev will be over to Northampton on her next visit and give you one of these :whoopass:

SkinnyDawn said:
So that's about it I think! I'm celebrating with a rather generous G&T, and I might even push the boat out and have a hi fi bar too lol!!!

Now about this celebration! I think a little more is called for. Kick the kids out tomorrow night and have one of these :candledinner: with Gwyn on his own. Failing that, go find a nice restaurant and celebrate properly!

Have a good week

Don't worry, Bev, I know where she keeps her boots, & I'll be borrowing them as soon as I see the SLIGHTEST need.

There is no way on this earth (or beyond) that I'm letting her go back from the gorgeous skinny thing that she's turned into. Even if I have to force feed her spinach!

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

oooooooooooooo it moooooooooooooooooooves (actually thats kind of hypnotic if you stare at it) :superwoman: I shall now call you superbestie!
Well done lovely, you well and truly deserve your very hypnotic, moving shiney!

Just fantastic Dawn, I'm so impressed, well done you! xxx :)

Maverick said:
Well done on your loss Dawn, that is fantastic - you have been so focussed on losing the weight but without denying yourself. You have done it relatively quickly too, which is amazing. You should be sooooo proud of yourself and I bet Gwyn is very proud too.

I hope you are doing something to celebrate - ie a big meal with full fat dessert!!!

Thank you for all your support on here too, it's a two way street :) xxxxx

Laura that's really kind of you, thanks hunni xxx
I'm thinking maybe a celebratory curry on Saturday nite would really hit the spot!

Ali* said:
:wow:

Well done Dawn!!!

You are fabarooney!!!

xxx

Lol! Thanks Ali xxx

shrinki said:
Wow Dawn! You're in the 9s! :flowers::happy096::happy096:

Well done! Fantastic job and you are below your new target now:talk017:

So pleased for you Hun. Losing such a lot of weight when you're a skinny mini like you is a real achievement :D

Hahahaha! Thank you Shrinki!
I can't quite believe I'm done now lol!

Pommette said:
Dinky Dawn - just wow! :happy096:

Everyone else has said it - but you are an inspiration to a lot of people. How you carried on at times with all the stress this year I do not know.

But you are going to have to learn to maintain now chica.
None of this :hide: - we need you to report in still every week. Take some tips from Jules. She has struggled at times NOT to lose more weight, but she seems to have it cracked now.

And like everyone's said, we won't allow you to regain it again, or else Big Bev will be over to Northampton on her next visit and give you one of these :whoopass:

Now about this celebration! I think a little more is called for. Kick the kids out tomorrow night and have one of these :candledinner: with Gwyn on his own. Failing that, go find a nice restaurant and celebrate properly!

Have a good week

Aww Bev...that's lovely...thank you so much x
You're quite right...it was so hard during the time Dad was ill, and afterwards...but it was also good to have another focus. And I don't know how I would've got through each day if it hadn't been for friends like you.
And Bev, if you are ever passing through anywhere NEAR Npton please let me know!!! I would hate to miss the opportunity of meeting!
I was just saying to Laura I quite fancy celebrating with a curry tomorrow...Chinese or Indian...I'm not fussy lol!

JimofTroy said:
Don't worry, Bev, I know where she keeps her boots, & I'll be borrowing them as soon as I see the SLIGHTEST need.

There is no way on this earth (or beyond) that I'm letting her go back from the gorgeous skinny thing that she's turned into. Even if I have to force feed her spinach!

Lol! Thanks sis, I think! Xxx

I've given the boots a polish, just in case.

And the spinach is already in the fridge! Xxx

.Nicki. said:

oooooooooooooo it moooooooooooooooooooves (actually thats kind of hypnotic if you stare at it) :superwoman: I shall now call you superbestie!
Well done lovely, you well and truly deserve your very hypnotic, moving shiney!

Aww thanks Bestie! Xxxxxxxxx
Hey...I watch master chef too btw...much better than hubbys Glee lol!

Bess said:
Just fantastic Dawn, I'm so impressed, well done you! xxx :)

Cheers Bess!!! xxx

We definately need to organise a "Friends of Dawn" [STRIKE]piss[/STRIKE] meet up! There are so many of you on here that I really want to meet. You sound like my sort of people! :D

You, Bess, the [STRIKE]lovely[/STRIKE] nasty Sarah, Jackie - and so many more!

Back