Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

No need to tell you how thrilled I am for you Dawn.

xxxxxxxx

Hi everyone xxx

Quick post as I'm on nursing duty lol!

Mums here, looking really well, and glad to be out of hospital. Although she hasn't got a bad word to say for it.

We're getting her favourite takeaway tonite...KFC...also happens to be one of mine too but we haven't had one since I've been dieting! So we're all looking forward to that! And hopefully she shud get a gd nites sleep tonite.

Anyway, gotta go, duty calls lol!

Hope to pop on later when everyones gone to bed x

Thanks for your messages x

Lots of love x

Hi Dawn

Enjoy your kfc, i had one on Thursday well worth it as a treat!

Glad your mum is ok and settling in well with you, have fun with nursing duties! Xx

Hi Dawn,

Delighted to hear your mum is home. Absolutely fabulous news. Have been thinking positive thoughts for you :)

Hope the KFC was delicious :D

Gail xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Hello Hunnikins! - what with my McDonalds and your KFC today, I guess the mighty have fallen;)

Target temptation, that's what it is:p

Morning guys x

Seems the only time I get on here is when everyone else in the house is asleep! When they're all awake, there's always something to do!

Anyway, just to let u know I'm still about, feeling desperately out of the loop on here as I've missed catching up with you all :( I can't remember the last time I got my laptop out (nope Steve...still not a euphemism!) ... I just keep popping on my mob but its not really the same.

Shan't be going to church obviously so I'm cooking a huge pork joint for dinner. It's been a while since I cooked a dinner like that and I'm looking forward to it. Mums got a pretty good appetite atm thank goodness so its great to be able to cook some nice meals for her.

The annoying thing is I'm working Mon-Wed next week but Gwyn gets on with mum really well and I'm sure he'll cope with her lol! As long as she's got a tv and a laptop she'll be fine!

Ok, gotta wake Gwyn up now and get breakfast or he'll be late for church!

Catch u all later xxx

Hiya Dawn,

Glad that your Mum is home with you, and that you are having a great time being both chef and nurse;)

Just popping in to say hello
because it would be rude not too
seeing as I have started reading your diary
from the beginning having seen you around

Just popping in to say hello
because it would be rude not too
seeing as I have started reading your diary
from the beginning having seen you around

Ooh hello Mumma K!!! :wavey:

I've seen you around too! :)

Now I have to come have a peek at yours lol!!! :D

It's only fair!!! :rolleyes:

Harrumph!
So it's "annoying" to have a chance of a cuppa with MEEEEEEEE???

(...not that I'm taking your post out of context in the slightest...)

Hunni it could NEVER be too annoying to have the chance of a cuppa with you!!!

If I remember rightly, it was YOU who stood ME up last week with some pathetic excuse of a chest infection...:rolleyes:

Good evening all x

So how's everyone today? What have you been up to?

I know Sarah's been sulking & Steve's been twitching ;)

I've had a lovely day cooking the roast dinner, which was rather gorgeous even if I do say so myself lol! There was mum, Gwyn, Andrew, Daniel, Vicki, Matt & me so it was great to have a big family meal :eating: But we did eat rather a lot, & then we all fell asleep lol!

Really wish I wasn't going to work tomorrow :cry: The only thing that's going to console me is Having coffee with SAARAAHHH!!!! (Is that ok with you Sarah? I mean, only if you're free and you can squeeze me into your very busy schedule of very important meetings :worthy:)

Mums doing really well today :) She had a shower this morning which always makes you feel better I think. She's barely taking any painkillers as it's only one wound that's giving her any trouble. So that's all good so far :D

Todays Food EE

2x wm toast (B)
butter (2)
marmite

roast pork
roast spuds
carrots
green beans
peas
apple sauce (2)
fruit pie (5)
custard (3)

salmon salad

Milky coffee (A)

Total syns:- 12

skinnydawn;4358793 Really wish I wasn't going to work tomorrow :cry: The only thing that's going to console me is [SIZE="6" said:
Having coffee with SAARAAHHH!!!![/SIZE] (Is that ok with you Sarah? I mean, only if you're free and you can squeeze me into your very busy schedule of very important meetings :worthy:)

Well I'll have to see what I can do. I'm a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON, you know...

(And I NEVER sulk. Ok?)

Hey honey

Sorry I havent been round much. Had busy weekend. Yesterday and this morning were mainly me being the hostess with mostess! Unfortunately this afternoon didn't quite go to plan with mum needing support so only recently got home as opposed to planning to be home just after 4!

Oh well, so lovely to read that your mum is making good progress and you definitely sound much better I yourself. Food sounds lush yum yum

Hope Gwyn does a good job of playing nurse tomorrow hee hee. I know how you feel about going to work tomorrow.

Take care honey. Here's to a less stressful week for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back