Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hiya Dawnie

Awol again - at the apartment and no laptop.

So glad your mum is home and with you! Glad you enjoyed your Sunday Roast. It's something I really miss as it just doesn't seem worth it to make a roast for the 2 of us!

Hope your mum and Gwyn survive the next 3 days without your tender ministrations! And you survive coffee with the [STRIKE]lovely[/STRIKE] horrible, nasty Sarah! :eek:

Harrumph!
So it's "annoying" to have a chance of a cuppa with MEEEEEEEE???

Now, now !!!

Ooh hello Mumma K!!! :wavey:

I've seen you around too! :)

Now I have to come have a peek at yours lol!!! :D

It's only fair!!! :rolleyes:

That is number 36.......how do you do it lovely lady ???

Yeah. Pathetic excuse.
Being able to breathe is really over-rated.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm here ???

Please keep breathing dear daughter. You still have that bottle of Margaux lol !!!!

Finished finally :D

What a journey
what a transformation
what an inspiration to others starting out
Hi Mumma K. Isn't she just about the most inspiring person around and so, so supportive.

Of course she is my cyber daughter.

Hi Dawn!!!!!

I hope it wasn't too upsetting being at work and leaving mum.
Did my other daughter manage to get away from her very important meetings, she is *very* important you know, well she is to me ( too nice I know but it is allowed with OAPS).

Give your mum a very gentle hug from me and tell her I am so pleased she is doing well. She sounds one tough lady.

Hi dawn, hope work wasn't too difficult today, and mum has managed without you xxxxxxxxxx

Morning guys x

Seems the only time I get on here is when everyone else in the house is asleep!

Anyway, just to let u know I'm still about, feeling desperately out of the loop on here as I've missed catching up with you all :( I can't remember the last time I got my laptop out (nope Steve...still not a euphemism!)

Catch u all later xxx

Really? - when I was told to have 5 a day, I never thought it would be texts, pm's and emails from Dawn:eek:

She'll not leave me alone - all over me like a rash:D - she's in the loop alright, in fact a loopier person I've yet to meet!................evening Sarah:)

Good evening all x

So how's everyone today? What have you been up to?

I know Sarah's been sulking & Steve's been twitching ;)

I've had a lovely day cooking the roast dinner, which was rather gorgeous even if I do say so myself lol! There was mum, Gwyn, Andrew, Daniel, Vicki, Matt & me so it was great to have a big family meal :eating: But we did eat rather a lot, & then we all fell asleep lol!

Really wish I wasn't going to work tomorrow :cry: The only thing that's going to console me is Having coffee with SAARAAHHH!!!! (Is that ok with you Sarah? I mean, only if you're free and you can squeeze me into your very busy schedule of very important meetings :worthy:)

Mums doing really well today :) She had a shower this morning which always makes you feel better I think. She's barely taking any painkillers as it's only one wound that's giving her any trouble. So that's all good so far :D

Todays Food EE

2x wm toast (B)
butter (2)
marmite

roast pork
roast spuds
carrots
green beans
peas
apple sauce (2)
fruit pie (5)
custard (3)

salmon salad

Milky coffee (A)

Total syns:- 12

Talk about over-egging the pudding!

If I was Sarah, I'd not be so forgiving to be honest:p

Hey dawn, sounds like you have had a lovely day. And really pleased to hear that mum is feeling better :) and she isn't in too much pain :)

Rubbish for work tomorrow, hope it's not to busy xxxxx

Hi there Bexy x

Thanks hunni x Mum's doing just brilliantly...hardly any pain now, more soreness and discomfort xxx

Hey honey

Sorry I havent been round much. Had busy weekend. Yesterday and this morning were mainly me being the hostess with mostess! Unfortunately this afternoon didn't quite go to plan with mum needing support so only recently got home as opposed to planning to be home just after 4!

Oh well, so lovely to read that your mum is making good progress and you definitely sound much better I yourself. Food sounds lush yum yum

Hope Gwyn does a good job of playing nurse tomorrow hee hee. I know how you feel about going to work tomorrow.

Take care honey. Here's to a less stressful week for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Penny x

Don't you ever apologise for not being on here for a little while!!! :nono: You are so busy supporting your lovely mum and the rest of your family, not to mention working hard too, so please don't worry about coming here!

Gwyns done a great job today playing nursie...I think mum prefers him to me tbh!!! :rolleyes:

Hiya Dawnie

Awol again - at the apartment and no laptop.

So glad your mum is home and with you! Glad you enjoyed your Sunday Roast. It's something I really miss as it just doesn't seem worth it to make a roast for the 2 of us!

Hope your mum and Gwyn survive the next 3 days without your tender ministrations! And you survive coffee with the [STRIKE]lovely[/STRIKE] horrible, nasty Sarah! :eek:

Hi Bev!

You off working hard again! :rolleyes: What you need is a nice little break in England and come see some of your mini friends...;)
Mum & Gwyn had a fab time while I was slaving away at work today today! :rolleyes: But I did survive coffee with a VIP, just! :D

Finished finally :D

What a journey
what a transformation
what an inspiration to others starting out

Oh dear...now I AM embarrassed! :eek:

Especially when I see how well you've done Kally...incredible! :0clapper:

Hi Mumma K. Isn't she just about the most inspiring person around and so, so supportive.
Of course she is my cyber daughter.

Hi Dawn!!!!!
I hope it wasn't too upsetting being at work and leaving mum.
Did my other daughter manage to get away from her very important meetings, she is *very* important you know, well she is to me ( too nice I know but it is allowed with OAPS).

Give your mum a very gentle hug from me and tell her I am so pleased she is doing well. She sounds one tough lady.

Hello mumsie! :hug99:

Aww mumsie you say the nicest things!!! :thankyou: I can't help wondering if you might be just a teeny weeny bit biased towards your children...:D
I didn't have any worries about leaving mum today as I knew gorgeous Gwyn would have everything under control :)

And of course I had to see my vip sister for coffee which is as always the highlight of my working day! :D

Only 2 weeks to go and we have the pleasure of our brothers company! Pleeeease can you tell him to behave himself??? :rolleyes:

Hi dawn, hope work wasn't too difficult today, and mum has managed without you xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Shenzi :)

Work was the usual :eek: but we survived lol! And I don't think mum even noticed I wasn't here!!!

Really? - when I was told to have 5 a day, I never thought it would be texts, pm's and emails from Dawn:eek:

She'll not leave me alone - all over me like a rash:D - she's in the loop alright, in fact a loopier person I've yet to meet!................evening Sarah:)

:8855:

Awww...so sweet of you to dream about me hunni!!! ;)

hi dawn i'm glad ur mums doing well x take care and have a good week love val xx

Thanks Val xxx

Hi Dawn....... you o.k. ???

How is mum today ?

Just popped in for a quick virtual hug xxxxx

Hi Dawn, hope your ok? One more day at work to go for us both! X

Hiya Dinky Dawn. Hope mum is still surviving under Gwyn's tender care.

It would be really lovely to meet with you all - not next week unfortunately though as every day of our visit has been mapped out for ages! Maybe soon. Been talking to Gail about it. You never know!!!!

Hope today hasn't been too manic at work and that you've had enough ambulances and no red alerts to cope with. You all deserve a medal with just keeping things going! :king:

Quick message from Dawn - I've spoken to her tonight. She's feeling a bit low and tired so won't be here tonight. Everything and everyone is fine so don't worry (I can vouch for her !) but she didn't want anyone else worrying because she's not here. Normal service will be resumed soon :)

Look after yourself Dawn and we'll see you back here when you are ready.

Big hugs for you......................(have you got them :hug99: ?)

Gail x

Big hugs Dawn, hope you feel better soon look after yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And more :bighug: from me too

And from me. xxx :)

Back