Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hi dawn, Im so glad everything went well today for Gwyn, hopefully it won't be too long until those results come in! Im so glad you and Sarah found each other on here you obviously do each other the world of good!

Have fun at wi, maybe 4 sloe gins isn't such a good idea lol perhaps 3 than at least you will be able to see the screen lol xxxxxxxxxx

So glad it all went well. Enjoy your party night at club I'm having my own ha ha well a few celebration choc's ;-) x

Hi dawn good luck to ur mum and gwyn xx hope you have a lovely christmas and will catch up with you in the new year I won't get on here will be too busy with all my family coming yay ! Love val xxx

I'm back ladies...with my tail between my legs!!! :ashamed0005:

I went to wi tonight...

And I may have put on 2lbs! :sign0007:

It may have been the gammon and chips, or the black forest gateau trifle, or the Sunday dinner, or the toast and butter, or the 4 glasses of sloe gin...

Probably lucky to get away with only 2lbs really! :whistle:

But now I'm going to have a week off sw, enjoy my time off work and Christmas, and then face the music next Thursday and start again Friday. I know I will gain weight...I'd like to keep it under half a stone but we shall see...but after nearly a year of being pretty good, I'm ready for a break.

And in a perverse way (not THAT way Steve! :rolleyes:) I think I'll look forward to the challenge of having to lose weight again. I feel a bit left out when I read of all the challenges going on!!! :jelous:

Gwyn has just gone up to bed as the day has taken it's toll on him. I'm hoping he'll get a good nights sleep. He's in a lot of pain but coping fairly well with a combination of paracetamol, Ibuprofen & sloe gin!

I'm off to put the bins out and ring my other lovely sis Gail xxx

Hi Dawnie - good to see Gwyn's smiling face. Plasters, though, are obviously not the most sexy of facial "jewellery"!

Right I'm off to bed as I need to be up early tomorrow to pack and go on hols!

So have a good Christmas and forget about those scales until next Thursday!

Glad all went well for Gwyn Dawn, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas! xx

Morning gorgeous DD !!

So pleased all went well for Gwyn. He is in good hands with you.

A week off sounds like just what you need. You will be glad to get back on SW at the end of it. I promise you I am looking forward to starting again after the New Year.

I think the magazine might have arrived as there was a note in our postbox to say there is something to collect from the U.K. I will rush down there when Paul gets home. Our post office closes at 2 p.m. and does not open in the afternoons and as we work tomorrow I must get it. I want it before Christmas( stamps feet spoilt brat style).If it has arrived, many very grateful thanks in advance.

loads of love nice daughter !!!! Off to visit not so nice daughter lol:D

A big but very gentle hug for Gwyn.

:33::26::23:

Hi Dawnie - good to see Gwyn's smiling face. Plasters, though, are obviously not the most sexy of facial "jewellery"!

No. He'd have been much better going with one of my suggestions.

Ok...so now I'm sitting in A&E, having picked Shirley up after having a fall at the garden centre and twisting her ankle...

Do u think I'm just a jinx lol???

Ok...so now I'm sitting in A&E, having picked Shirley up after having a fall at the garden centre and twisting her ankle...

Do u think I'm just a jinx lol???

Oooooh....

Am I brave enough to answer that???

JimofTroy said:
Oooooh....

Am I brave enough to answer that???

Best not to...

Not if u know what's good for you...!

And don't kill this Herman please!

Oh Dawnie !!!! You most certainly do not deserve all this doo doo......you just read what your mumsie has to say to you DD.

This is copied and pasted from my diary. I think the whole world should know all about you !!!!

This morning I have had a wonderful surprise. I knew my feeling of excitement was for a real reason.

A big, heavy envelope was waiting for me at the post office in the village. I could not wait to open it.

Thank you so much Dawn !!!!! You are not just good, kind and generous, you are exceptional.

The magazine is brilliant and all those books...........my word what an inspiration for my new start in the New Year. I realise now what I am missing here with no SW support group. I cannot wait to try out so many of the recipes. My SW cooking had got a bit staid. No excuses now.

The photos have brought me even closer to my three kids and my SIL, Gwyn looks as nice and kind as you.

You dear girl look bl00dy amazing, absolutely bl00dy fantastic. Your sister doesn't look so dusty either and as for my son, in a suit, my word he looks so sharp !!!!

Thank you so, so much Dawn. You have made my Christmas for me and for the first time since I got fat I am glad I did because if I hadn't look what I would have missed, so many really nice folks.

:33::26::23:

Quick update cos I'm in Asda carpark and if I don't get some shopping its gona b beans on toast for Xmas dinner.

Shirley has a small fracture of her ankle so she's in a Beckham boot and I've just dropped her off home. At least she didn't need a plaster, so she can still go to London tomorrow on the train to stay with her son.

Gwyn had a good nites sleep and is really well today x

I'll post properly later on...so much to do...but I can't get out the car cos its pouring down and I just heard thunder!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111223_144502.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111223_144502.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 37
Mumsie!

Aww...thank you for saying such lovely things! I'm all embarrassed now!

I'm really glad u got everything ok...its really not a lot, and certainly no where near as much as you deserve, but I wondered if it mite whet your appetite a bit in the new year, and put a smile on your face! xxx

You're a lovely mumsie and you help everyone without question x

Lots of love, I'll pm u later hopefully...rains leaving off and I'm gona make a dash for Asda!

Xxxxxxxxx

Good grief, poor Shirley! You couldn't make it it up really could you? You'd better buy a huge roll of cotton wool in Asda and wrap everyone you love up in it Dawn! xx ;)

I would to send you some of the amazing sunshine we are getting at present. Warm too, hot by mid-day and not normal.

What a good daughter you are...............

Iwould love to ring you later but am adfraid that after the day you have had it might be too much for you,

lyl DD,
mumsie xxxxxxx:33::26::23:

fillymum said:
I would to send you some of the amazing sunshine we are getting at present. Warm too, hot by mid-day and not normal.

What a good daughter you are...............

Iwould love to ring you later but am adfraid that after the day you have had it might be too much for you,

lyl DD,
mumsie xxxxxxx:33::26::23:

Of course you can ring me mumsie...!

You're just the tonic I need for my ridiculously typical 'dawnie day' lol!

And I can't think of a nicer Christmas present than to talk to my mumsie!

Lyl,

Dawnie xxx

Back