Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

How's the head doing? I'm feeling remarkably spritely. But that's only because I couldn't face booze yesterday after my over-indulgence on Friday night!

Just about to go and shower and get dressed and have a light lunch before our Christmas Dinner later on.

dabhand said:
Well that's clinched it then! Thanks for the pep talk.;) I am definitely joining and doing a diary. Got to be positive this year as I have piled on so much weight with all the worry and anguish of last year.

I don't mind taking some of the 'verbal' off you, I'm quite used to it :D:D

Looking forward to joining the gang!

Dabhand x

Excellent!

Welcome aboard...Duplicate Dawn!

Now you make sure you start that diary up so I can send 50% of the Dreadful Despicable unDeserved Dawnie abuse your way!!!

I'm counting on you! Xx

Pommette said:
How's the head doing? I'm feeling remarkably spritely. But that's only because I couldn't face booze yesterday after my over-indulgence on Friday night!

Just about to go and shower and get dressed and have a light lunch before our Christmas Dinner later on.

ginlin said:
Hope your head is better now! x

Happy New Year! xxxx

I'm feeling a lot better now thank you!

Not sure if Suki mite have over indulged too as she's just puked all over the kitchen floor :(

Not sure if Suki mite have over indulged too as she's just puked all over the kitchen floor :(
Now THAT I can do without thank you.

My girls are both curled up on chairs having a sunbathe! Not puking thankfully!

Pommette said:
Now THAT I can do without thank you.

My girls are both curled up on chairs having a sunbathe! Not puking thankfully!

Good for them!

Sukis in the garden now, teasing the big handsome boy dog who lives there!

Don't know where she gets it from...! ;)

Happy New Year Dawn - last year was a roller coaster and I'm sure this one will have it's own ups and downs. As long as we all have love and friendship we can get through anything :) xxxx

So glad about your Mum Dawn and hope Gwyn's news will be equally good. Happy New Year to you all. xxx :)

Hope you had a good NYE Dawnie. Wishing yourself and your lovely family health, happiness and everything you wish for from 2012. I also wish Gwyn and your Mum good health and good results ( Iknow you got Mums results but I wish they remain that way as we all hope:D)

I look forward to meeting yourself and Sarah soon :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dabhand said:
Hi Dawn

Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!

I have read your diary and have been totally inspired by your approach to weight loss. You have had such a difficult year and I can relate to that as I have just had the most terrible year also.

I am going to join Slimming World when I can in the next few weeks. I may do a diary but will see how it goes.

Anyway thanks for the inspiration

Dawn xx
AKA dabhand

Aw no! they're multiplying!!

Oh dear. Did we over-indulge, slightly?
Tut tut.

And Happy New Year to you too.
Ready to join me in this January Challenge then, Drunken, Debauched, Dehydrated, but still Delightful Dawn?

Hi Sarah,

We may have over-indulged a little last night...and today...but it's only once a year! :drunk:

Now about this challenge...

I think I mis-read your post this morning, cos I thought it said January with an F, not January with a J...:confused:

Anyway...having already successfully completed one of those challenges I'm raring to go on the other! :p

I've had a terribly naughty day today...eaten and drunk everything I shouldn't and feeling rather the worse for wear...again! Just dropped the lappy actually so I may be a teeny bit tipsy ;)

I'll find the link and join you Sarah. Have a good day tomorrow x

Maximus said:
Aw no! they're multiplying!!

dabhand said:
you're right Steve there are many of us Dawnies about..

BEWARE :hide:

Omg Dawn!

You have NO idea how much I'm enjoying this!!

I can almost SMELL the fear lol!!! Xxx

tillymax said:
Brilliant news about your mum :)

Here's to a fantastic 2012 :D

Thankyou Tilly! Xxx

Morning folks!

Well I've just woken up, got a nice cup of tea in my hand, and trying to remember coming to bed last night and failing miserably!

You could say I had a really good day yesterday!

Or should that b really BAD?

Because I just got on the scales and nearly died...I've put another 4lbs on which takes me up to 10st 10lbs!

I now appear to be TEN BL@@DY POUNDS over target!!!

But yesterday was so much fun! :)

My plan was to go to church in the morning and then put some cold food out for a late lunch, but due to my self induced headache I didn't make it to church! So that gave me a little more time to raid the freezer and make some extra food for the party.

David, Kerri and Maddison arrived about 2pm, and we finally gave them their presents. Maddison was over the moon with her little golf set, but when she removed the sheet from the electic bike Andrew and Vicki had given her, she was besides herself! I'll put some photos on later when I'm on the lappy. Andy and Vicki took her outside so she could ride it and she loved it....and luckily the only parked car she hit was Davids lol!

Mum came about 3pm, and so then we spent the rest of the day chatting, eating and drinking...it was lovely. In fact it made my Christmas, because its something we've always done, and it finally feels like we've actually HAD Christmas now :)

We ended the evening by watching Chatterbox, the latest tour dvd from geordie comedienne Sarah Millican. Omg the muscles in my face were aching as I was laughing so much! She's so funny! And so much RUDER on tour than when she's on tv! I definitely recommend it if you like a laugh, and you don't mind some VERY near the knuckle jokes!

So by the time everyone went home and we'd got cleared up it was quite late, and Kerri and I had got thru 2 bottles of wine and finished off the last of the 2010 sloe gin...

So that maybe why I don't really remember coming to bed ;)

Right...gona finish my tea now and hit the shower...see u later ladies, maybe Steve too x

Back