Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Morning Dawnie, thanks for your wishes on my fred. You're right, I deffo must have needed all that sleep.

Off out now for a wander round town and the market and to do battle with Orange. Should be fun!

skinnydawn said:
Morning Penny x

I think I'd definitely go along the "medicinal alcohol" route in the evening!! Even if its just a cheeky G&T...it'll only cost you for 2.5 syns and well worth it if it helps you sleep x

Have a pain free weekend! Xx

Thanks. If only I wasn't on antibiotics I would be having medicinal drink! My friend is coming round soon and she's a dr so has some stronger pain killers for me, yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very pleased about your mum Dawn. x :)

Morning Dawnie, thanks for your wishes on my fred. You're right, I deffo must have needed all that sleep.

Off out now for a wander round town and the market and to do battle with Orange. Should be fun!

Saw your dongle update Bev...what a rip off! :mad: Hope you get it sorted soon x

Morning Dawn,

Well done on the amazing loss this week, and so glad about your Mum xxx

Thank you Lynne x

**Wolf whistles**

Sooooo sexy pmsl:cool:

:hmm:...do I detect a hint of sarcasm...? ;)

Hey Dawnie

Hope you had a lovely day. I've got the sleeepy bug so thought I would pop in and say hi now. Hopefully I won't be posting at 1am again tonight.

Hope you're good. Xx

Had a good day thanks hunni...hope your teeth are behaving! If not, I'll probably be around later to natter to lol!!!

Very pleased about your mum Dawn. x :)

Thanks Bess xxx

Evening all x

So how's everyone been today then?

My day has been fairly busy. Very lazy morning though...didn't get up till 10 and then didn't go up to get showered and dressed until after 12.00...:rolleyes: But I did do a load of exercises in a vain attempt to try and flatten my jelly belly! :eek: And I did 500 reps on my exercise machine too, which nearly damn well killed me!

And I did make up for the late start by cleaning the kitchen & both bathrooms, putting all the Christmas decorations into the rafters of the garage, and then sorting out our tip of a study. Then Shirley rang to say she was home from staying with her son in Wales, so I said I'd pop round for an hour. When I got there, she'd poured me a healthy measure of sloe gin, and it would've been rude to refuse...:rolleyes:

Not sure what I'm up to tomorrow...might go to church as I haven't been for a while...but no other plans yet.

Todays Food Red (one SEx day was quite enough for me! ;))

35g all bran (B)
125ml ss milk (1/2 A)
banana

crispbread (2)
cottage cheese (2)
yoghurt

sloe gin (5)

bacon/mushroom/onion omelette
45g reduced fat cheddar (A)
salad
salad cream (2)
jelly
wine (6)

milky coffee (1/2 A)
hi fi bar (B)

Total syns - 17
Exercise - 100 leg lifts
500 reps exercise machine

Ooh err . . . I love Sloe Gin!

Now you have really got me into trouble Dawn. Your mention of 8 pairs of boots really set me off thinking. Why Not!!!!

So I went and bought another pair today. Nice ankle ones - a little brown suede number - that look really good with my new brown jeans.

Hey ho - hubby didn't get too bored this time as the ones I'd noticed that actually reached out and dragged me into the shop fitted. :D

Off to bed soon so speak tomorrow!

PS only just noticed the change of diary name! Nice one.

Last edited:
Haha! Well done Bev!

Glad I'm not the only one with a boot fetish lol!

I bought 2 pairs of shoes this week...with the biggest heels I've ever seen in my life! God knows how I'm going to walk in them, or when I'm going to wear them, but they were sooooo pretty...and in the sale lol!!!

In my 20's, I was a shoe-aholic. I had at least 40 pairs of shoes. One to go with every outfit.

But after I injured my back in '86 and was confined to shoes with no more than ½" heel I took to wearing trousers and just hiding the flat shoes underneath them.

Since retiring and moving to Spain I've lived in deck shoes, walking boots, sandals or flip flops. What more could a girl need?

But now I seem to have my love of shoes back as you can get so many nice flat ones. Hubby is starting to look a bit worried again !!! :eek: Oh dear . . .

pjallen1982 said:
Loving the new diary title :)

Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday. :) am impressed with your exercise, really need to get doing some myself.

Hope you have a good day whatever you decide to do x

Lol thanks Penny x

I might change it again today...I blame Sarah and Steve for putting these DD ideas in my head!

Still haven't decided what to do today ... laying in bed with a cuppa atm :)

skinnydawn said:
Lol thanks Penny x

I might change it again today...I blame Sarah and Steve for putting these DD ideas in my head!

Ooh tea in bed, nice!

I like the dinky dawn title, keep it!!

Have a good one xx

I am another one that likes boots/shoes. I have some gorg leather boots that I am wearing a lot at the moment, but also bought some Hugo Boss ones *bargain* and some Hunter wellies and am trying to resist buying some of the new Ugg leather ones....;)

Happy Sunday Dawnie Pops x

Lol thanks Penny x

Might have known I'd get the blame.
*Sigh*.

Maximus said:
DD? - you should be so lucky;)

Shurrup!

I have my chicken fillet!!!

Did u enjoy yours btw? ;)

Last edited:
Back