Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Lovely photos. I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves :)

Evening ladies :wavey:, and Sarah of course cos I know you're lurking :clap:, and Steve cos I saw your war and peace post about your drive home on Sunday ;)

My plans to get up early were somewhat scuppered by the fact I didn't go to bed until 3am as I was trying to put the Rufford photos on and the stupid page kept crashing :mad:, so basically I didn't wake up until 09.30! :ashamed0005:

Never mind, it just meant I got going a bit later than I'd planned! It's not like I had any proper plans, but there was loads of washing and housework to do as I didn't do any over the weekend :rolleyes: So that was my day really!

But there was one very exciting moment when I picked up the post and discovered a parcel from Spain! So I opened it and inside were 2 packets of saffron, and a lovely card from Mumsie saying that they were little presents for Sarah and me! :happy036: Thank you so much Mumsie! :thankyou: It was such a lovely surprise, and I know Sarah will be thrilled too x

I'm glad you all like the photos! Tbh, there was so much chatting going on I kept forgetting to take pictures. I think Gail may have some too but she's probably really busy at work and so won't put them on for a while.

I genuinely can't tell you how much I enjoyed the whole day. Everyone was just lovely, and pretty much how I imagined they would be. And we all got on so well, with no awkward silences...let's face it, with Gail and Steve there's never going to be any silence...! ;)

Other news is that I still haven't decided on a tattoo design yet :sigh: And I'm not sure whether to just have it across my lower back, or going up my back :confused: But I do know I want something fairly bold and colourful, and with flowers!!! :flowers:

Todays food Red

25g ready brek (part B)
milk (1/2 A)

ryvita (rest of B)
salmon
salad
salad cream (2)
mango & yoghurt (2)

bacon/onion/mushroom/cheese frittata (A)
salad
salad cream (2)
garlic bread (3)
1/2 banana/raspberries & yoghurt (2)

milky coffee (1/2 A)
fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns - 11

Thanks Emmaline x

I think everyone got on well and had a good time.

And in future I think we'll avoid the winter months for meets! When Gail and I began planning.this months ago, it never even occurred to us that there may be snow! Still, it didn't stop any of us from meeting up, and thankfully we all got home with no mishaps!

Hi Hannah x

We still have quite a lot of snow here. It's just too blooming cold for it to melt!

But Suki really loves it! She keeps asking to go out into the back garden and play in it!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120207_070537.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120207_070537.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 36
  • ForumRunner_20120207_070615.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120207_070615.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 35
  • ForumRunner_20120207_070651.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120207_070651.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 32
Aww there's the little ball of fur, we haven't seen for a while! :D

Haha! Hi Emma x

She hasn't been very well actually...been bringing up bile for a few days :( In fact she's been sick on our bed 2 nights running. It was lovely going to sleep around 3am again to be woken up at 5am by Suki chucking up on my pillow 2 inches from my head!

But she's still completely full of energy and doesn't display any other signs of being ill. Its just the boffing!

I think if she's not settled down by tomorrow we'll take her to see the vet.

So only 2hrs sleep had last nite as I was in the garden with suki just after 5, and then made a cup of tea for gwyn and me and took it back to bed...and been on here ever since!

Hope you sleep well hunni x

Im wondering whether its a hairball, its that time of year, i swear i see a new dog everyday on my floor!

Hope she gets well soon and stops waking you up!x

2 hours sleep??!!! You poor thing. I don't know how you manage to stay awake and function. I had 7 hours sleep and I'm feeling tired today!!! Don't think I'm in a position to complain.

Poor suki too. Hope she is ok and doesnt have to go to the vets. It is good she doesn't seem poorly with it and is still up to mischief. Those photos of her in the snow are adorable.

So this tattoo of yours... Sounds like you don't want something small then? Is it not meant to be painful? Ouch ouch just thinking about all those mini injections. Do you have a favourite flower or one that symbolises something personal to you? I'm far from artistic or creative so can't really offer much assistance on ideas. What does your daughter think?

Should be working but can't motivate myself today. Waiting for line manager to send some comments for a submission I'm writing but he is taking his sweet time!

Have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope Suki is okay Dawn :( they do this sometimes, not sure why really and if shes happy and bouncy obviously nothing too iffy. Eating too much snow perhaps :confused: sounds silly but Carla does and its cold on their little bellies ??

Hope you rest today, 2 hours sleep :eek: :bighug: xxxxx

But there was one very exciting moment when I picked up the post and discovered a parcel from Spain! So I opened it and inside were 2 packets of saffron, and a lovely card from Mumsie saying that they were little presents for Sarah and me! :happy036: Thank you so much Mumsie! :thankyou: It was such a lovely surprise, and know Sarah will be thrilled

My pleasure DD. Just a very small thank you to you and Sarah for both of you always being there for me and for all those ooks and magazines:D

Hi Hannah x

We still have quite a lot of snow here. It's just too blooming cold for it to melt!

But Suki really loves it! She keeps asking to go out into the back garden and play in it!

She looks so cute Dawn and is such a grown up lady now.

Hope Suki is okay Dawn :( they do this sometimes, not sure why really and if shes happy and bouncy obviously nothing too iffy. Eating too much snow perhaps :confused: sounds silly but Carla does and its cold on their little bellies ??

I think Jackie could be right. It might be from eating snow.

Have a good day DD................ XXXX

Im wondering whether its a hairball, its that time of year, i swear i see a new dog everyday on my floor!

Hope she gets well soon and stops waking you up!x

Thanks Emma x I hadn't thought of that actually. She finally had some food today as she's not been eating properly so I'm hoping thats a good sign x

Looks like you had a great time and you all look fabulous! Xxx

Lol, thanks Shrinki! We don't look too shabby do we? ;)

2 hours sleep??!!! You poor thing. I don't know how you manage to stay awake and function. I had 7 hours sleep and I'm feeling tired today!!! Don't think I'm in a position to complain.

Poor suki too. Hope she is ok and doesnt have to go to the vets. It is good she doesn't seem poorly with it and is still up to mischief. Those photos of her in the snow are adorable.

So this tattoo of yours... Sounds like you don't want something small then? Is it not meant to be painful? Ouch ouch just thinking about all those mini injections. Do you have a favourite flower or one that symbolises something personal to you? I'm far from artistic or creative so can't really offer much assistance on ideas. What does your daughter think?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Penny, not too sure on the size or type of flower, but I don't want a tiddly little thing! Made the mistake of looking at some Youtube vids today of people having tattoos...it does look a bit painful! :eek: I don't think Vickis too interested in it tbh! It's her 4 yr anniversary of her first date with her fiance so they're out for a meal!

Hi Dawn,

Looks like you had a lovely day at the weekends. And Suki has grown loads, bless her. Hope she is feeling better.

Hope your keeping well. :)

xxx

Hi Bexy!!!

Wow...great to see you back! You've been missed! :D

Yes, lovely weekend thank you. Just a shame it passed so blooming quickly! :(

Thanks Jackie x Yes I think Sukis a little better now as she's had her first proper meal since Friday :D
She has eaten a lot of snow recently, and she's still a pup really, so it's possible it's upset her tummy. Thanks for that xxx
Isn't it amazing that you can mention something on here and more often than not, someone has an idea or solution for you!

My pleasure DD. Just a very small thank you to you and Sarah for both of you always being there for me and for all those ooks and magazines:D

Have a good day DD................ XXXX

No thanks needed Mumsie, you know that :)

Found your diary!! :D Hiya! :D xxx

Well hello there Jess & thanks for stopping by!!!! :D

Morning Dawn,

Fab photos of you meet and fur ball Suki in the snow!:)

Thanks Lynne :thankyou:

Tatoo suggestion

Sunderland FC Football Club Tattoos, Tattoo Designs, Tattoo Pictures, Tattoo Gallery

Much snow down there Dawn? - I know an friend of my Dad's posted some pics on his blog today and there was a lot of snow - he's in Northants too.

None at all here - like a mild place at present...hurrah!

Evening Stevie :wavey:

Thank you for that very thoughtful and incredibly useful tattoo link ;)

Not quite what I was looking for but ...erm...still lovely all the same thanks :rolleyes:

There's still quite a bit of snow on the ground. As you know, our estate doesn't see much traffic so the side roads are taking a while to clear, but the main roads are fine now :D

Glad to hear yours has gone now :) Let's hope that's the end of it :rolleyes:

Hi all x

I'll keep this fairly short as my eyes are really sore from not sleeping last night :rolleyes:

Today I did one of the jobs I'm always putting off and that's cleaning the fridges! I hate doing that! I hate all the horrible sludgey bits of lettuce and cucumber and stuff which somehow manages to fall to the bottom and rot :yuk:

Anyway, I was very brave and got the job done. And of course the sheets on our bed had to be washed as Suki had boffed on them...and we only changed them on Sunday! :confused:

Then I made a sw roulade which turned out to be one of the best I've ever had! I put some frozen (defrosted!) cherries in the filling and it was gorgeous!

And this afternoon I've been looking at pictures of tattoos lol!

So, here's my food...I'm off to make a coffee x Hope everyones ok xxx

Todays food red

25g ready brek (part B)
milk (1/2 A)
banana

salmon salad
salad cream (2)
ryvita (rest of B)
yoghurt (1)

bacon
egg
toms
bns chips
ketchup (2)
sw roulade & yoghurt (1)
4 satsumas :eek:

Milky coffee (1/2 A)
2 x wm toast (B)
philly (A)

Total syns - 6

Attachments

• sw cherry roulade.jpg
    sw cherry roulade.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 46
Ive been looking at tats today aswell! Have whittled it down to 8 different ones but still struggling to make the decision, have put the pics on my thread xx

Hi Emma...off to have a look at the tat pics...

Morning Dawnie......................roulade looks extra yummy.

Did you manage to get to see Sarah yesterday ?

Marmalade making here today. Unfortunately not SW friendly so Paul will be eating lots of marmalade related recipes.

hugs from a sunny but freezing cold Spain xxxxxx

good morning dawn i've just had to catch up with 5 days of ur diary to see what's been going on ;) took me ages lol, glad u had a lovely day out pity about the snow but as someone else has said u can meet another day when the weather is nicer. oooh a tattoo i love them i have 14 in various places would love another one but o/h said i've got enough (i'm sure he won't notice if i sneak another one in hee hee) i hope suki is ok now good sign if she's eating :) hope u have a great day love val xx

Back