added another butterfly just to left of
1st one
then another butterfly to the right of 1st
one
fairy tattoo on middle of back
added 4 more fairies
oh and forgot b/f's name tattooed on my
bum hee hee that was the most painfull
one so 14 ,got so many lost count but the only one that show's is the one on my wrist can keep the rest hidden. hope ur tattoo is not too sore xx

Blimey Val!

I'm impressed! That's a wonderful collection you've got there!

Having finally plucked up the courage to get a tattoo, I can now see how its possible to be bitten by the bug!

I'm already planning an extension of this one across my lower back. And I'd quite like to do something on my foot too. And maybe also a little red dragon!

I'm not too sore thanks. It did sting a bit when I put the cream on though x

Love it love it love it !!!!!!! It will go down a bit took mine about a week will feel like a friction burn keep putting the cream on I used bepatham (nappy cream) mines all healed now and just perfect. Well done Dawn does your hubby like it? mine wasn't keen but after i did it he loves it too. Xx

How is Gwyn about it, now that he's had at least a bit of a chance to get used to it???
And your mum?

And if you manage to lose, tonight, after that meal last night, then you're incredible!

I asked Gwyn what he thought to the tattoo, and he replied he hadn't really seen much of it, so I just asked him to put some cream on it for me. As he was doing it he said "oh...its actually very nice!" so I'm pleased now lol!

As for mum...not spoken to her yet! I can't believe Gwyn went and told her! Apparently I'm going to get blood poisoning now, just like my brother did after his lol!

So think I'll hang on a bit before I see her...

Nope...no wimping out!

Scales don't look quite as good as they did yesterday though...:rolleyes:

You back on it sis?

Good luck for WI Dawnie..................

I would like to eat at The Queen Eleanor when I come over please............the menu is excellent........... drool !!!!

How is your back today ??

hugs xxxx

How are you today chica? And how was WI?

It's stil blumin' cold here but saw Sky News earlier and it seems people are still crunching cars up in the snow.

Evening all!

I'm good thanks!

The back is doing really well...have to clean and cream it 3 times a day so I've got Gwyn on the case. I've taken the dressing off now and it really looks so much better than yesterday. The redness has gone down, but the bruising has come out lol! It's a bit frustrating not being able to shower, or swim, but I suppose it's a small price to pay.

I was up really early today as Suki took it upon herself to lay on my head and lick my face :rolleyes: So once Gwyn was up we went Asda shopping and also ended up in the charity shop where I bought...yes you guessed it...more boots! :eek:

Weigh in tonight was a bit of a fluke...I managed to lose 2 1/2lbs (not 1 1/2 like I mistakenly told Sarah and Steve!) I must admit I've been pretty good with just 2 meals off plan in 7 days, but considering last nights food was a little...indulgent ;) ... I think I was probably a bit lucky! Maybe it'll catch up with me next week...Anyway, I'm at the lowest weight I can be and still remain within target range. If I lose next week I'll have to pay! But I don't mind that as I'd probably lower my target to 9st 7lbs.

Todays Food green

25g ready brek (part B)
milk (1/2 A)

banana

JP & butter (2)
45g half fat cheddar (A)
25g philly light (2)
salad
salad cream (2)
pickles
yoghurt

ryvita (rest of B)
25g garlic philly (2)
milky coffee (1/2 A)

Total syns - 8

Oh dear...look whats happening outside...

430304_361978713812664_100000016150000_1443237_1039716167_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well done on a fabulous loss :D Im still slightly jealous of the tattoo lol xx

Haha! Bless ya Emma! I'm so pleased with it! And I love the fact I can add to it...which I definitely will do!

Are you waiting until it at target before u get one? And hav I decided on a design yet? Xx

Im waiting till i get to target as I don't want my wobbly bits on show! I think Im going to have a butterfly coming out of a flower then that solves my problem of having the butterfly or the flower first!x

Morning Dawnie.

Brrrrrrrr snow though it looks so lovely and clean and unspoilt.

Congratulations on the weight loss.

love mumsie xxxxx

shenzi said:
Im waiting till i get to target as I don't want my wobbly bits on show! I think Im going to have a butterfly coming out of a flower then that solves my problem of having the butterfly or the flower first!x

I think that's a really good idea Emma x I'd have the flower done first, especially if you're having it pretty big, and then have the butterfly a few weeks later. Or u cud hav it all in one go if you're feeling brave! But also, its so expensive, you could spread the cost as well as the pain lol! Xx
fillymum said:
Morning Dawnie.

Brrrrrrrr snow though it looks so lovely and clean and unspoilt.

Congratulations on the weight loss.

love mumsie xxxxx

Thanks Mumsie x

I'm just going to have breakfast and then I'm going to write to you x I've got an extra little something to send you which I hope will be really useful xxx

Back