Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hi ladies x

Well I wasn't quite as achy as I thought I'd be today, so I dragged myself off to the gym again. But I did have to cut it down to a total of 12k as I was a bit stiff.

Also today I took my car in to get a new exhaust as it was blowing so much that one of my neighbours commented on it! Perhaps it was fact I leave the house not long after 6.30am sometimes, and on a karaoke night I'm not home until 2am...maybe it was disturbing them a bit...!

And this afternoon ... well I fell asleep on the settee lol! Must be all this exercise! Still don't think I'm going to actually lose weight on Thursday because of the weekend I had, but I'd be really pleased with a sts.

Todays Food Red day

porridge (B1)
milk (1/2 A1)
banana

ryvita (2)
philly (2)
salmon
balsamic vinegar
beetroot
yoghurt (1/2)

bacon / onion / cheese frittata (A2)
tinned toms
fruit and jelly (2)

milky coffee (1/2 A1)

Total syns - 6 1/2
Exercise - 2.25k treadmill
3k row
1/2k elliptical
5k bike

Morning dawn x

Gosh Dawn...all that exercise! Are you sure that you are not doing too much?
Hope yo have a good evening.

Hi Emmaline x

I probably am to be honest! ;) But I had such an off plan weekend that desperate measures are called for just to try and get a sts! And tomorrow will be the last time I go for 4 or 5 days :)

Thank you for worrying x :hug99:

*************************************************************************************************************************

Evening Guys x

Another early morning at the gym today
:D There was only 2 of us in there again this morning so it was really quite peaceful lol!

As I got home, Gwyn was just going out to a church thing so I had quite a nice morning pottering about, tidying up and hoovering, and then looking on line to get ideas for my next tattoo...
;) I want a humming bird near the top of my flowers, and either a small butterfly or fairy with a banner with "Dad" on it.

Fell asleep on the settee again this afternoon and then it was a mad rush to get down to the office for an urgent meeting about the take over. The new company is hoping to find premises within 4 miles of the hospital, and I only live 3 miles from it so hopefully the furthest I would have to travel to work would be 7 or 8 miles...much better than we were expecting. And they have commissioned brand new vehicles which are being re-fitted at the moment!!! And they will be recruiting for new staff too. There was a lot of other stuff mentioned but most things are still up in the air, but I feel a little more positive about it now.

I'm working tomorrow and then I'm off all next week!!
:clap: We haven't planned anything in particular...just using up leave...so I hope the weather improves so we can get out and about a bit.

Todays Food Red

porridge (B1)
milk (1/2 A1)
banana

sf soup
yoghurt (1/2)
grapes
banana

bacon / onion / cheese fritatta (1/2 A1 + A2)
tinned toms
sauce (3)
fruit and jelly (2)

options hot choc (2)
hi fi bar (B2)

Total syns -7
Exercise - 2.5k treadmill
3k row
1/2k elliptical
5k bike
2 x circuits weights

Evening chica - finally catching up after several days away.
All your exercise makes me feel faint - in fact I need to go for a lie down just to recover from reading about it all.
Glad that the new company are trying to find new premises near the hospital. That would be a definite result.
Have a good day hun and a nice few days off (again !!!)

Hi Dawn, Glad your feeling positive about the tupee over, Hope work goes quick tomorrow and ready for your week off! Jealous muchly about tattoo extensions again!! I really need to get this weight off quickly so I can have mine :D

Hey Dawn!

So glad to hear that the work takeover doesn't sound as bad as it could be. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Well done on all the gym work again. You sure deserve to at least sts tonight if not lose. To be careful to give your body some time to rest though.

Loving all your leave, great stuff. I'm hoping the weather brightens up again too. Was considering going for a run outside but it looks like its going to chuck it down so will forget that. I must point out that this is the view from my bed. I'm fairly far from actually being ready to run. Am quite comfy but lying in bed isn't going to burn off some fat sadly!

Have a good day and good luck for tonight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And if those 3 or 4 miles end up somewhere like Brackmills (which is quite possible, cos there's loads of space there) you'd be laughing.

I spent about 12 months working in Brackmills a long time ago!!!

Evening guys x

Sorry for the absence...I've just had lots on!

Weigh in was not good...2lbs ON :eek: So I'm having to be VERY good from today to make sure I don't gain again next week!

Last night I went to a concert that Gwyn was performing in with his choir. It was a religious arrangement and Gwyn had a solo to do which he did brilliantly :D Afterwards the choir and their partners were asked to stay for tea and hot cross buns :) And then we picked up a Chinese takeaway on the way home lol!!!

So the diet has started today! :rolleyes:

I've had a pretty busy day doing lots of housework, washing, preparing dinner for tomorrow as Mum & Maddy are coming, laying the table, cooking dinner for tonight, and bathing Suki, so I forgot all about lunch so I'll have some supper to make up for it ;)

Todays Food Red day

Ready brek (part B1)
milk (1/2 A1)

apple (too busy for lunch!)

chicken salad
beetroot
salad cream (2)
sw roulade

Ryvita (rest of B1)
philly (2)
milky coffee (rest of A1)

Total syns 4
Exercise 500 reps on exercise machine

Hi Dawn
No worries on that little gain you'll soon have that gone
Have a lovely Easter weekend xx

I spent about 12 months working in Brackmills a long time ago!!!

Seriously??? x
Seriously. It was when I worked for C&L and we were doing lots of work with Robert Horne (the paper merchant) implementing new systems for them.
I commuted almost daily for just over a year! Bleddy pain . . . and the warehouse (where I spent most of my time) was freezing. Used to look like the Michellin man in winter when I wore so many clothes to stop my teeth chattering!

Have a lovely day today chica. Enjoy your Easter Sunday with your family.

Hey Bestie,
Loved the Suki pics of fb, Hubbs is a tad worried about what he's let himself in for considering the 2 other 'monsters' we currently have.
2lbs is nothing, knowing you it'll be gone by next week and then some xxx

Back