Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Morning Dawn :)

Lovely to see your posts again, you sound like your still in the zone. Sorry to hear work is not good, hope things work out for you.

We can spur each other on again cause I'm back on track with 21lbs to lose AGAIN lol ;-) I've gone to a class this time because I need the help to stay at target (when I get there)
Take care x

Morning Dawn :)

Lovely to see your posts again, you sound like your still in the zone. Sorry to hear work is not good, hope things work out for you.

We can spur each other on again cause I'm back on track with 21lbs to lose AGAIN lol ;-) I've gone to a class this time because I need the help to stay at target (when I get there)
Take care x

Hello Ronnie! Lovely to see you but sorry about the gain! I'm the same...I need to attend a class to keep me on track. We can definitely encourage each other...just like old times lol xxx

Absolutely Dawn! ;)

Good for you !!! :)

Evening ladies x

Another lousy work day which resulted in me nearly being put on a disciplinary because I lost my rag. So glad it's Friday tomorrow.

At least WI was a success! I lost 2lbs so have just crept into the 10st bracket ... Again!!! If only I could get down a bit more! As soon as I hit the 10's I go back up in the 11's again.

I don't think there's much point in posting my food as we had a food taster tonight and I tried EVERYTHING!!! It was all very nice but the best things were made by my friend Sue, who used to be a chef. Actually I told her all about Minis and the support that's available when we were out on one of our walks this week, and she has just started a diary. It's called Diary of a yoyo and her user name is Still slimming Suzy (the link can be accessed from one of her posts above). If any of you guys fancy popping along to welcome her and offer some encouragement, I'm sure she'd appreciate it xx

So, that's it for now. I'm off to bed but may get to visit a couple of diaries if I don't nod off first xxx

Evening chica - eveyone I've ever spoken to says taster sessions are fatastic and awful !!!
Fantastic - 'cos you get to eat lots of yummy food. Awful for the same reason :8855:

PS - well done on the 2lbs loss.

Last edited:
Well done on the loss :) xxxx

Hi Dawn

Sorry work is so stressful. Good luck with the Waitrose application.

Well done on the 2 pound and getting back in to the 10s :-D

I hope you have a better day today xx

Evening chica. Were you at work again today? How did it go?

Helooooooo.
Yes I've over done the coffee :)
I hope your day is better today. I'm finishing at 7.30 tonight if you want to meet up. :)

oh no! I've only just seen this Sue! I was so tired last night I didn't come on here. Would've been great to meet up. You could've popped in for more coffee ... Although I would've been in my pj's!

Evening chica. Were you at work again today? How did it go?

yes I was working yesterday Bev. It was manageable as although I was told I had to run both desks, I was given an assistant to help me. It was a bit stupid really though as she could've just run the Kettering desk as she normally does and I could've run Northampton as usual! Still, I just shut my mouth, kept my head down and got on with it. Although I did speak to the guy who's going to be our union rep in a couple of weeks and he's very interested to hear of all the goings on. Thanks for asking xxx

Morning ladies x

Sorry I wasn't about last night. I was just so tired. I fell asleep on the settee a couple of times and actually I'm still in bed now! Going to have to get up now and get some work done though. It's a lovely day here and I need to get lots of washing on the line, mow the lawn, clean the bathrooms and kitchen and Hoover. But I'd rather be on here having a nose at what you lot are all up to lol!!!

Have a great Saturday and catch up with you all a bit later on xxx

Hey lovely Dawnie

Hope you managed to have some relaxing time today as well as all those jobs you had planned.

Your work sounds appalling. I hope the union man is able to get involved soon. Good luck for waitrose interview. I agree that money isn't everything and your well being is definitely worth way more.

Any plans for next week? Assuming you're off given you worked last week.

Enjoy the sunshine x

Glad to see you are still bearing up under the strain Dawn... hope you have a chance to relax just a bit today!

happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thank Emmaline x Well I got lots done but Gwyn did the lawn for me. And the kitchen, and some washing bless him. I got sent off to B&Q this afternoon with Andrew to buy some wood as we decided to clear the shed out and put some shelves up. Andrew is really good at that sort of thing. We found what we wanted quite quickly but then waited half an hour for a man in B&Q to cut it to size! And then when we got to the till we waited a further 15 minutes waiting for them to decide how much the wood was!

So...to cut a long story short...we came out of B&Q and somehow drove into KFC's car park and bought a bargain bucket!!!

And now I'm quite stuffed but very nicely relaxed thank you! Xx
I wondered what you was doing. :)
Hope you o.k today xxx How did hammy go !:)

Oh hammy is very sweet but his wheel makes so much noise when he's on it! I had to put ear plugs in last night lol! He's only in our room temporarily until Vicki has made room for him. And he's a biter and a screamer so will need plenty of tlc.

Hi Suzy - which diary are you going to be using? I think I've found 2 . . .
Still slimming Suzy's journey and The Diary of a Yo Yo
Help . . . . don't want to subscribe to the wrong one.

Haha! Yes I noticed that Bev. I think the yo yo one is the one to subscribe to but best to see what Sue says first x

Hey lovely Dawnie

Hope you managed to have some relaxing time today as well as all those jobs you had planned.

Your work sounds appalling. I hope the union man is able to get involved soon. Good luck for waitrose interview. I agree that money isn't everything and your well being is definitely worth way more.

Any plans for next week? Assuming you're off given you worked last week.

Enjoy the sunshine x

Thanks Penny x Hope you and bump are ok x

I'm having my nails and waxing done on Thursday along with eyelash extensions. I hate getting waxed lol! I'll take some painkillers before I go. But I love having my nails done and I usually fall asleep while she does my eyelashes!

We'll also have to make a few trips to the tip next week too, and I'd quite like to take mum out one day. And Gwyn is coming walking with me, Sue, and our friend Mark on Tuesday night. He's also agreed to come to group with me on Thursday as it would be quite interesting for him to see what I get up to every Thursday lol.

Hope you and bump are keeping well xxx

Hi ladies.

So glad to report I've had a really good day today!

Gwyn went to church as normal and I decided to do some cooking. So I made a sweet potato, BNS and spinach curry, Ainsley Harriots lentil dahl, rice and a salad for lunch. Once it was all done I thought I should try to limit the damage done by the KFC last night and have a go on the treadmill in the garage. I really notice the extra stone I'm carrying when I'm on there as I do struggle a bit, but I managed a 5k run/walk in under 47 minutes which is pretty good for me!!! Then Gwyn came back and we took the girls out for a 1k walk before lunch, which incidentally was quite delicious!

The afternoon was spent sorting out the shed...once I'd woken up from nodding off in the conservatory! Just sitting down now watching Dragons Den and then X Factor, trying to decide what to have for supper...probably toast.

Green day

Porridge (A1)
Ss milk (1/2 A1)
Banana
Golden syrup (3)

Sweet potato, BNS & spinach curry
Lentil dahl
Rice
Salad
Yoghurt dressing (2)
Chutney (3)

2 wm toast (B2)