Dinner dance

Nikki-G

Hi all, need a bit of advice from a pro. I have been 100% all the way through the two weeks that I've been on LT. And want to stay 100% all the way through to my target weight. I have important birthdays, valentines day & all sorts of occasions where i would usually have food. But I'm working around it so that I don't have to eat and it's fine. There is one occasion where I literally can't not eat and can't get out of going. It's a dinner dance with a meal. Like I say, this is not a will power issue, it's just something that I can't get out of. So what I want to know is, has anybody got any tips that they KNOW are genuine and not just rumour, on what is 'not as bad' to eat as other stuff so that I can try and minimise the damage. Much appreciated!xxx

Hi the only genuine thing I know that u can still stay in ketosis with are the things ur allowed on the Cambridge diet..my oh did Cambridge and on bad days ate eggs and veg I'm sorry I can't be more specific but if u google Cambridge diet u shud be able to get the foods u can eat..my oh still lost 8lb after eating 2 boiled,eggs n omelet with mushrooms and brocoli good luck with wot ever u decide :)

Back