Dinner ideas for SS+

xSinead

Silver Member
Going to make the spicey indian Dahl with lentils on sunday :) Looking forward to that..

But i tend to just have a chicken breast with some lettuce or cucumber.. any ideas? :)

I grill chicken in tin foil with different spices; chilli, paprika, cajun etc and have it with salad.

Or have some dry fried quorn pieces with veg and spices.

Or any variety of omlette.

Or make chicken kebab with green peppers.

And if you make anything spicy cottage cheese seems to be a good alternative to sour cream.

I'm going to do baked poretebello mushrooms tomorrow with spices and herbs :)

2 boiled/poached eggs on a bed of balsamic vinegared wild rocket yum yum yum

I thought the dhal recipe was for 810 & not ss+. Really hope I'm right! The 810 recipe sticky at the top of the page has some ss+ suitable recipes. Mushrooms stuffed with cottage cheese & tuna & grilled sounds so good right now!

Ooo that mushroom idea sounds lovely!

ooh whats spicey indian Dahl ?are you allowed to mix and match on ss+ i thought you were literallly limited to chicken or tuna etc and veg? x

My CDC said the spicey indian dahl is fine for SS+ so i'm going to have it, without any carbs :) it'll be lovely.

I'm very, very jealous! Definitely look at the 810 sticky, it is really useful. Day 40 of ss, 35 to go before 810. I feel like a small child at Christmas! Enjoy :)

Back