Green Day Dinner Ideas...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mcascadd, 12 August 2011 Social URL.

1. mcascadd

mcascadd Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know this has probably been covered a million times over but as a :newbie: to minimins there seems to be SO much to go through :argh: so I thought I would cheat a bit and see if you can help me... Hope that's not really annoying!! :hide:

Anyway, I've done Slimming World before and lost a good bit of weight, stopped going, moved cities, put on weight and am now back to square one (well square one minus 8 pounds so far as I have been back 5 weeks!)

AAAAAnyway, my point is (I'm sure that last bit was all unnecessary and boring! :psiholog: ) I like doing the green days as I like getting my extra HEs but when I do, am finding I have got stuck in a routine dinner wise - it's either pasta in arribiata sauce or baked potato with beans and cheese... Don't get me wrong, both are amazing dinners but I don't want to get bored of them!!

So, does anyone have any nice Green Day meal ideas, bearing in mind I am a funny eater and don't like mushrooms (which appear to be in 99% of Green dinners!) and do like something a bit spicy and tasty...

I'm just looking for inspiration really...

Finally, Hi everyone! Nice to meet you! I'm Suzy and apologies for the long first thread and the annoying smileys but they make me smile...

:bliss:

Thanks!x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW in the main
    Bombay potatoes??? Which u can make easily by boiling potatoes and adding passata and spices to them.
    Can you have eggs on green day?? If yes (i do EE all the time) what about spanish omlette??
    Spicy bean and veg soup??
    Any help??

4. mcascadd

mcascadd Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ohh, Bombay potatoes sound like a great idea! :drool:

I think you can have eggs, but my attempts at omelettes tend to end up more like scrambled eggs with bits in them - I guess practise makes perfect though :D

Ace thanks for your help :clap:

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
  6. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    One of my fave green dinners is fried tinned potatoes,onions,mushroom (optional) as you dont like them.Fry till browned and add about 4 eggs mixed together pour over the mix in a large fry pan cook the botton then top with cheese HEXA and put under the grill to brown and have baked beans. I like this dish easy and quick. Serves 2 or 3

7. mcascadd

mcascadd Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant, thanks guys - thats all really helpful. I've definitely got some ideas from all this.
    :thankyou::grouphugg:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.