Dinner Suggestions

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Hi All,

I am going back to my weight watcher meetings starting tomorrow, as I need something to look forward to in the week and make me stick to it :)

Since starting weight watchers at the beginning I was fine with having dinner I always used to have stir frys, but as time went on I got lazier and lazier and ended just getting ready made meals to eat every dinner, although they are great and have some wonderful dinners, there not really good for every day lol.

Does anyone have any dinner ideas they would like to share with me.

Im a pasta, rice, chicken, spicy, kind of person, and is not into lettuce or any other vegetables except carrots, peas and potatoes :)

Thank you all in advance !

Tonight I had a prawn stir fry with sweet chilli sauce. It was delicious. Another fav of mine is hunters chicken - a breast stuffed with low fat cheese and ham served with free bbq sauce.
Passata, mustard powder, sweetner, red wine vinegar and worc sauce.
Curry is always a fav in this house whether it be prawn or chicken. Try bulking it out with butternut squash. When you put it into a curry its quite nice.
How bout morrocan cous cous? you can serve it with a lamb steak or again chicken.
Do you like seafood? I buy Morrisons mussels from the chiller, 3 points for the whole pack. I fry off chilli and onion open up vacu bag of mussels and add contents. Serve on bed of spaghetti.
Bombay potatoes are tasty too.
I love spicy food too, so will be watching this post for ideas

I just remembered, I make meatballs and put chilli through the mince and into the tomato sauce too. Gives it a nice little kick x

Wow wow wow,

that all sounds really really nice !!

Im not a seafood eater, but all them stir frys sound nice what sweet chilli sauce do you use, and where is this Moroccan cous cous ??
and yes I am a real big spicy eater, love anything spicy :)

Thank you :D

I buy sweet chilli sauce from my local tesco which has a large ethnic area and I get a huge bottle from the Chinese section for a pound.
When I do couscous, I use fry light and fry onion, then morrocan spices which I get from Morrisons, add couscous then veg or chicken stock. You can add your flavoured chicken pieces which you can get from any supermarket, peri peri, tandoori etc. I sometimes make it the night before and take it for my lunch or make a larger portion for dinner

Haha thanks Allie,

and that sounds awesome Hazykay !

gonna have to find myself some of this stuff lol

Back