Dinner Tonight

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by xnatalie81x, 22 December 2009 Social URL.

1. xnatalie81x

xnatalie81x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am bored of the same food. Anyone got any ideas for an exciting dinners (under 3syns and 1HEB left)

Got pasta/potatoes and most green staple foods........... ANY HELP????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm having veggie curry with sweet potatoe & quorn.

But I ususally stick to the same foods, you could try bbc.co.uk/food for inspiration.

4. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    26st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Always make a nice veg stew. Use up all the bits and bobs of veg and shove them into a pot with a stock cube or 2 and you get a lovely stew. Freeze it if needed.

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

i had mini pasta shells, mushroom and ligh bourisn (28g 2 syns)and it was devine

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OMG there really is no reason why you should be bored. There are so many foods and recipes you could have - if you put your mind to it you could have a different menu every night of the year without repeating yourself.

So pull out those recipe books and magazines, check out the recipe forum here and google some of the millions of recipe sites that are available online. Get experimenting and include some variety in your menus as this is one of the 7 secrets of successful slimming as featured in this month's magazine.

7. xnatalie81x

xnatalie81x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know what you are saying circes but as a mum of 3 under 6 (think never ending housework, washing, feeding, cleaning) and working 18hrs a a week (one my own business! - although i get hols off sometimes unless doing 10hr weekly crash courses) i find it really hard to do interesting meals.

I do tend to settle for batchelors rice, noodles or pasta. My new years resolution is going to be to do more extra easy meals so me and the kids and H2B can all eat the same.........

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.