Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

it was soooooo nice...friends came round for dinner, and have been doing ww since seeing how well dil and I are doing. so nice that people can see the effects and still have treats and nice things :) id be falling off the wagon daily if I couldnt have some nice things hehe

Yum yum that sounds so delicious! Going to put that on my shopping list. It's great when we can make less fatty alternatives. Def keeps us on the waggon hehe :D xx

Heres to your dad and all those happy memories :) *raises glass* i know he isnt here with you today but he wouldnt want you to be sad hunni, and he will be so proud of everything you, your son, dil and little rascals have done so far :) so keep making him proud and keep ya chin up Dinxy:hug99: x x x x

Breakfast -

mullerlight vanilla and dark choc yoghurt 1
peaches in sf jelly 0.5

Morning Snack -

none

Lunch -

roast:

chicken 2.5
roasties (potatoes and cuisine) 2.5
yorkie puddings 1.5
stuffing 1.5
peas 0.5
gravy 0.5

Afternoon Snack -

apple 0.5
baked 1.5
jelly 0.5

Dinner -

wrap 2.5
ham 0.5
light mayo 1
wedges 3

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 20/26

Sounds like another yummy day ;) c

Hey Dinx

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - u in? It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for if u want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u there :) xx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
yoghurt 1.5

Lunch -
wrap 2.5
40g pasta 2
salad 0
tuna 2
mayo 1
baked 1.5

Afternoon Snack -
thin & triangle 2

Dinner -
mince & potatoes 3
veg 0

Evening Snack -
melba toasts 1
light philly 1.5
jelly 0
yog 1

Total for the day - 21.5/26

Last edited:
Hey doll, how you diddlin?? Is the mince and potatoes from tescos light choices?? if so.....:drool:...its sooo nice, i have mine with beetroot and brown sauce yum yum in my tum! Hope ur okayy! xx

Hey doll, how you diddlin?? Is the mince and potatoes from tescos light choices?? if so.....:drool:...its sooo nice, i have mine with beetroot and brown sauce yum yum in my tum! Hope ur okayy! xx

hiya minimate im cool thanks :cool:
the mince was indeedy from tescos, had that and a plate piled high with veggies...im full as an egg and all for 3 points...bargain!!!

beetroot and brown sauce?!?! ur not preggers are ya cos that sounds weird lol!

Hehe no not pregnant!! I just like strange concoctions :) my mum said I used to ask for plates of beetroot when I was 3 and she gave them to me, but soon stopped when my wee turned pink!!! Hahaha!! Lovely story for ya :D

Lol beetroot / interesting craving ;) well
Done dinx xx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
apple 0.5

Lunch -
Jacket - 3.5
150g prawns 1.5
mayo and ketchup 1.5
salad 0
jelly 0
yoghurt 1

Afternoon Snack -
none

Dinner -
curry 3
rice 3
jelly 0

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 16.5/26

Im on a bit of a go slow today...cant get moving! Gonna get myself sorted in a bit and stroll down to nursery after lunch. Im looking after the boys for an hour this afternoon while their mummy does some training at work. We have so much fun, we go on skype with their daddy in his split from work. Jayden, the eldest absolutely loves it, he hears the ringing sound when the call is coming through and jumps up onto my lap calling for his daddy. It is SO sweet! technology nowadays!!! I remember my dad working offshore for 6 weeks at a time when I was little and we couldnt have any contact with him at all, now you can see and speak to loved ones at any time, day or night...its awesome!

Cant believe Im about to say this but..... im gonna start making my xmas cards this weekend...I want to get a good stock made ready to sell them nearer the time so need to get busy now. Looking forward to it though, just gotta make sure my hands are co-operative lol they often just give me the V and do what they lilke!

Anyhoooooo have a good day one n all :)

Last edited:
Hey Hun, your prawn jacket sounds yum yum, will be stealing that wee recipe off you. Your wee grandchildren sound like real cuties, skype is absolutely fab for keeping in contact and seeing their daddy.
Goo you getting Xmas cards started, you will feel great when Xmas comes and your all sorted!! I'd love to be more organised:)
Hope you have a great day!! Xx

Hiya Dinx

Hope you are having a good day hon! Xmas cards this weekend...good god you are ultra organised! Your food menus look great and always spot on, I definately need some inspiration for my food at the moment, think I'll have a good root around these food diaires! spk soon x

Hiya Dinx

Hope you are having a good day hon! Xmas cards this weekend...good god you are ultra organised! Your food menus look great and always spot on, I definately need some inspiration for my food at the moment, think I'll have a good root around these food diaires! spk soon x

HI :)
Im far from organised...it takes me about 3 hours to make each card lol Im hoping to do some markets over the next few months so need to get plenty made in preparation.
As for my menus, I get bored so quickly I need plenty of variety...but think Im doing ok. My dil is a massive help. Would have fallen off the wagon 10 times over if it hadnt been for her...and of course all my minimates :)

Hi Dinx! I'm super organised and even I don't start Christmas till August lol! Enjoy card making! I might do it this year -inspired! I enjoy it xx

morning gang!

Had a half decent night's sleep last night..yay go me!!
Up and at em today, got dil and the boys home today so we are heading off to the coast for a walk (scoot) so if you have rain where you are.....KEEP IT THERE!!!

Its mad, we plan our trips out to places where we know we can eat sensibly and not worry about having to take a pack up.
So today we are going to Clacton and gonna have a toby carvery. Love it! and low points too!
I can have a 3 point dinner tonight or lower if I just have soup so the carvery will be well within my points for the day.
Looking forward to wi on Friday...its crazy, I spent at least 20 years not getting on the scales, and now I actually look forward to it each week...im such a freak!!

In other news...ive bitten the bullet and decided to book a stall at a new local market that starts in July, and is held once a month. Gonna need to get loads of cards made ready to sell. Fingers crossed it works for me, I dont want to make a fortune, I just want to cover my costs and be able to keep making my cards. Might post some pictures once Ive got sorted :)

Anyway, will update my food diary later as Im now off to get ready....shorts and sun-top but will pack jeans and a coat cos its bound to be freezing at some point lol...good old english weather!

Have a good un :)

Hey Dinx!! Hope you're ok and have a lovely day at the coast. Hope the weather stays nice for you, it's bloody freezing and raining here in sheffield!! Oo great good luck with the card making, looking forward to seeing some on here :) xxxx

Dinx, is this Clacton-on-sea?? Seem to remember seeing a sign for it when i went to Great Yarmouth in April :) i'm so jealous! Enjoy your roast, toby carvery is the best and really good value points and money wise x x x

Dinx, is this Clacton-on-sea?? Seem to remember seeing a sign for it when i went to Great Yarmouth in April :) i'm so jealous! Enjoy your roast, toby carvery is the best and really good value points and money wise x x x

it is indeed...except we didnt make it...got to the car and it hissed down with rain :( ended up having pizza hut buffet and going to an indoor play place for lil legs...not very good but tried to be as sensible as possible, filled my plate with salad before anything else. Having a 3 point dinner tonight, good ole tesco mince n potatoes lol Hoping Friday wont be a let down now though *bites nails* eeek how many points in nails??? lol

That's exciting about the stall :D x

Back