Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
pizza hut buffet - not sure how many points so gonna say 20, dont think it was that high though?

Afternoon Snack -

Dinner -
tesco mince & potatoes 3
strawbs 0.5
meringue nest 0.5
squirt of cream 1

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 27.5/26 hopefully no more than that

Hope ur ok xx

Think you may have pointed Pizza Hut Buffet a bit high there hun :) better to be safe though isnt it, and i'm sure you will be fine on Friday, and besides if your not, i'm not as i had KFC last night muhahaha :D Hope your ok today darlin x x

Evening minimates!

Hope everyone is peachy?? Ive had a good but manic day, got my son home til tomorrow night so been catching up with him. Admin at nursery has me busy most of the day but I really enjoy it so its not really like work.

Gonna have a chilled out evening and probably an early night, I was still awake at 2.30 this morning and then was up at 7...not fun!!

Feel ready for my bed now, I wont need much rocking tonight, thats for sure!!

weigh day tomorrow...hoping ive lost but a sts will do I guess. Am hoping to be under the next stone mark by next Thursday when I go to see my surgeon, so fingers crossed...means I need to lose 3lb by then....its doable!

Have a good evening :) Today's menu........

Breakfast -
cereal bar 1
apple 0.5

Morning Snack -
none

Lunch -
wrap 2.5
ham 0.5
salad 0
mayo 1
ww cheese 2
baked 1.5
yoghurt 1

Afternoon Snack -
thin & triangle 2

Dinner -
chilli 2.5
rice 3
wedges 2.5
cheese 2

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 22/26

Best of luck for tomorrow Dinx :)))) You will do ace I know it!! Good luck xxxxxxx

Good luck for WI :) xx

Think you may have pointed Pizza Hut Buffet a bit high there hun :) better to be safe though isnt it, and i'm sure you will be fine on Friday, and besides if your not, i'm not as i had KFC last night muhahaha :D Hope your ok today darlin x x

Hiya :)

Yeah I over pointed pizza so that I didnt have any more points for the day lol, trying to stop myself pig out last night was the plan. It did work but I still dunno if Ive done enough this week to show a loss. Ive joined carlys 1lb a week til xmas challenge and wanted to make a start so fingers crossed. I get like this every thuirsday lol, look forward to seeing if ive lost, but thinking the worst each time. Ho[pefully i will be pleasantly surprised....and you too i hope!! kfc is sooooooo lush lol i am such a pig with it though i just have to stear clear of it totally lol.

Im saving myself for my weekly harvester treat, shopping and lunch on saturday...but need to then be good all week as one of the girls from the nursery is having a bbq next weekend for all the staff...gonna be a messy day! I did it here last summer, and i was SOOOO drunk lol. I always cook, thats what im trained to do, but i made jug after jug of woo-woo and got plastered lol....its an unwritten rule in my book that the chef (ALWAYS me) has to have a bottle of wine to hand at all times lol...so i need to not eat for the next week and save all my points for that 1 day ;)

anyway, glad you had fun at the cinema, id really like to see it! and after all the hard work with moving you have done this week..id say you well deserved that treat! :)

ps just read this back and 1 - dont i ramble on!!! and 2 - sorry if it made no sense...tired mind and tired fingers lol

Enjoy harvester lovely :) x

well im waiting to see how wi goes tomorrow...if its a loss ill have my normal simply chicken for lunch on saturday...if its a gain ill have a full rack of ribs and CHIPS!!! lol

Good luck for WI :) x

woop woop!!

3 lb loss for me.....chuffed to freakin bits!!! was hoping to have lost it by the time i go to hospital next week so to do it a week early is ace!!! sooooooo pleased with myself..... puts me at exactly 16 stone so im dropping a point from today. 3 yrs ago I was 20 stone 6lbs... i LOVE discover!!! since my ww restart ive now lost 22lbs....never thought I would do it :D

A lot of it is down to the support I get here from my minimates....u chicks rock!!!!

U rock Dinx! That is amazing! Bet the docs will be impressed! Xx

Amazing dinx!! Your such a wee star:) doc will be well impressed hun aswell! Have a great day lovely x

Well done hun thats brilliant news, your doctor will be very pleased xx

thanks doll.... and plzzzz get rid of that :confused: from your sig, 5lb is almost half a stone...thats AWESOME!!! feel proud matey, its a great loss!!! smile sugar :D

dont make me :asskick: young lady :p

Hey dinx,

Thats fantastic, well done chick :)

Oooh I just realised that i've been working my allowed points out wrong. I based it on me being 11st. Ooops, will be dropping from Monday I think. I need that extra point this weekend ;)

Well done Dinx! That is fabulous, it is so encouraging for folk like me who struggle to see your week on week loss!!

:happy096:

xx

Back