cookie 0.5

Dinner -
simply cod fillet 4.5
jacket 3
peas / corn 1
mayo 1

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 22.5/26

wasnt gonna bother pointing my dinner tonight as its weigh day, but i want to stay on track really. Might go over if I fancy something nice tonight but at least I know it wont be by much.
Saving myself for my weekly treat at the harvester tomorrow after shopping, but wont go mad there either. I actually feel in control, its a strange, but mighty-fine feeling!!!
How long it will last....who knows but ill enjoy it while it does ;)

Hi Dinx! Enjoy your shopping and dinner tomorrow hun, your such a trooper! Glad to hear your feeling on top of it, I'm still struggling at times but once I log in here, the chat really helps unbelievably:eek: Have a lovely weekend! xx

CONGRATULATIONS DINX :D that is absolutely fantastic!!! I'm so happy for you. I bet you're over the moon. You're so positive and such an inspiration, keeps me going too!! Enjoy your harvester tomorrow yummy!! :) Have a nice evening xxx

Dinnxxyy :) Hope you enjoyed harverster? I've just been looking at one of their menu's online and it looks AMAZING!! Right up my alley!! I'm very very sad though as there isn't one in Sheffield :cry: I can't believe it. The closest is near Leeds, may have to take a trip lol. xxxx

Breakfast -
cookies 1.5 - with an early morning cuppa

Morning Snack -
none

Lunch -
harvester - allowing 15 for this although i KNOW it was a lot less

Afternoon Snack -
none

Dinner -
tesco mince & potatoes 3
bns courgette and asparagus 0

Evening Snack -
strawbs 0.5
meringue nest 0.5
squirt of cream 1

Total for the day - 21.5/26

Had the afternoon to myself so managed to make a couple of cards and watch the tennis..... a nice change :)
I enjoy the peace and quiet but as soon as the tribe go out i feel proper lonely lol. No pleasing me is there!!
I have majorly overpointed my lunch today, but ive done it on purpose, so that I dont stuff my face tonight. It works for me ;)
Gonna chill out this evening, watch naff tv no doubt, and maybe make some more cards. Off to a bbq tomorrow, but they are so kind, they are catering for us, and im taking a tray of bns to put in their oven :D gonna be a scorcher apparently so gonna lap up that sunshine!
Im norty really, I should sit in the shade, I have had 2 cancers cut out over the last 18 months ( one on my head and one on my chest) and im prone to them apparently. Just gotta make sure I have factor 50 on and keep my dr informed of any changes.

Anyway, have a great evening :)

Hope u had a good lunch and have a lovely evening x

morning minimates :D

Hope the sun is shining on everyone today....Im now off into town to buy something nice to wear to the bbq today...and im NOT going in evans lol....will be strange looking in different shops and finding bargains i can actually get into! heres hoping anyway lol

found a yummy bargain yesterday.....

tescos has 3 for 2 on their cereals, so I got stocked up on my oss.... and their new range of oss is lushhhhhh i got some of the raspberry and white chocolate oss...and made with skimmed milk its still only 2.5 :D:D:D had that this morning, will probably have soup for lunch then bbq later..

have a good one folks :D

Have a fab day Dinx!! It's red hot here! Oss sounds delicious :) xx

Hope shopping went well :) xx

Hope you have a great day Dinx!!

Beautiful weather (unless of course you are one of the areas with thunder right now!!) I love BBQs and you have the perfect day!!

xx

Enjoy your evening dinx!! You deserve a nice treat after all your hard work:) xx

howdy :)

yesterday was such a fab day! got into clothes THREE...yes THREE!!! sizes smaller than I was wearing (shocked the life outta me!) then went to a bbq which was so nice, we sat yapping for so long, when we looked at our watches it was 9pm and we were still sitting in the garden...loved it! Was really sensible yesterday, had a tesco light choices sausage, and 2 thin pieces of chicken...then loadso f salad and freebie like bns. Didnt drink so although ive not pointed it all, I know I was within my points :D

so today.....how hot?!?!?!?! love it...and am able to wear shorts and a vest top in public!!! home now, to watch andy murray smash it and waiting for lil man's pool to warm up in the sun before I go and join him hehe

Meals today:
Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
apple 0.5
chicken crisps 1

Lunch -
wrap 2.5
100g prawns 1
salad 0
mayo 1.5
crisps 1

Afternoon Snack -

Dinner -
chicken 2.5
3 (!!) tesco light choices cumberland sausages 4.5
bns, courgette, onion, mushroom and pepper 0

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 17/26

got some bits to put on our bbq for tea, its too nice to be indoors cooking...well tahts my excuse and im sticking to it!

Hope the sun is shining on everyone....dont forget ya suncream though!!! factor 50 ftw :D

Will update points for dinner later :)

Last edited:
Go you dinxy!! 3 sizes is a MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT- happy for u:) glad u had a wonderful evening aswell! Goodness I am boiling today:) feels like I'm abroad. I'm curious what make your chicken crisps are? For 1 point they sound amazing:) xx

Last edited:
Go you dinxy!! 3 sizes is a MASSIVE achievement-so happy for u:) glad u had a wonderful evening aswell! Goodness I am boiling today:) feels like I'm abroad. I'm curious what make your chicken crisps are? For 1 point they sound amazing:) xx

they are ww chicken crinkle cut crisps...not very big bags, they do plain aswell...but they are lush!!!

Well done Dinx - sounds like you had a great day! And well done on dropping 3 dress sizes - I cannot wait for that day :jelous:*

x

tyty *bows* I havent bought anything in the smaller size yet as it wasnt toally comfy, but once Ive had my op it should mean I can buy allll my clothes in that size or maybe even lower....depends if i can get the surgeon to do a quickie tummy tuck while hes doing my hernia op lol

Yummy!! There on my shopping list for next week dinx, thanks hun xx

Well done mrs! 3 Dress sizes :) yay!! X

Well done Dinx, that is fab!! Bet you're made up. Hope your op goes ok hun, do you know when you're having it yet!! Thank you so much for the chilli recipe, made it tonight and it was scrummy. I'm stuffed :) xx

Well done Dinx, that is fab!! Bet you're made up. Hope your op goes ok hun, do you know when you're having it yet!! Thank you so much for the chilli recipe, made it tonight and it was scrummy. I'm stuffed :) xx

hi, glad you enjoyed the chilli...i love it! and the low pointage means you can have a lil bit more ;) as for the op, not sure when, asap tho as the more weight i lose the more prominent it is...dr said its a big one so need tog et it sorted sooner rather than later....seeing surgeon on thursday so no doubt he will say its nothing and put me on an 18 month waiting list lol...hope not!!

Back