Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Ahh, good girl :) have a fab weekend eating lots of goodies :D, and that gain will be off by next friday and we WILL see losses, both of us! So dont worry, and besides that meal out sounds soooo gorgeous, i'd say the gain is worth it hehe :drool: xxx

well i think we should make a pact...aside from my bbq tomorrow im gonna be realllllllllllly good this week...you in??????

well i think we should make a pact...aside from my bbq tomorrow im gonna be realllllllllllly good this week...you in??????

I am most DEFINATLY in!! :girlpower:
I not even going to hope for our losses, because i know we will lose next week :)

I forgot to say, thats good news about your op isnt it? Was the surgeon pleased with your weight loss?? and you could lose loads more between now and September :)

yeah they were really pleased for me and said im doing grand. slow and steady is the way...might be why im not fussed about the gain. will just be glad when its done cos im still having to wear baggy tops cos the lump sticks out more than my belly!!! blimey, never thought id say THAT lol

Dinxy, you've been such a busy bee this week, ul be back on it next week no probs my darling:) glad all went well with doc, fingers crossed you'll have your op soon and be feeling great xx

Hey Dinx, yay for having a date for the op :) that's progress :)

Your lunch yesterday sounds absolutely yummy. It's made me hungry reading that he he.

Hope all is well today.

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
none

Lunch -
wrap 2.5
ham 0.5
mayo 1.5
fruit 1
yoghurt 1

Afternoon Snack -
ww crisps 1
cookies 1.5

Dinner -
rustic chicken shake and bake with veg
strawbs, raspberries
meringue 0.5
ww cream (very nice indeed, 60p a tub in tescos bargain!

not pointing dinner as it is weigh day

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 11.5 plus dinner/25

Hey :) Hope you're ok, glad you're happy that you hadn't put loads back on, it sounds like you've had a yummy week of eating. You know you'll be back on track next week!! Your meal out sounds amazing the other day, delicious. Have a good weekend xxx

Fab news about the op :) hope ur having a fab weekend xx

Dinx, did you enjoy your BBQ?? :)

hiya, yeah it was a lovely afternoon thanks...didnt drink and went as careful as poss but still enjoyed it. am back on 100% from tomorrow morning for the rest of this month...not gonna go out to eat and stay on track allll the way.......thats the plan anyway :D Lil man has chicken pox so ill be lookin after him a lot while his mum is at work, he will keep me on my toes lol

You having a good weekend???

Sounds like a plan but banning going out may make u want to go more... Why not have somet at end of month to look forward to so u dont feel deprived? Xx

100% week-we can do it dinxy!! Xx

Yep, deffo joining you and Kim with the 100% week - we can do it :)

I enjoyed my weekend thanks Dinx, lovely weather and more of the same today xx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
none

Lunch -
ham 0.5
wrap 2.5
salad 0
mayo 1.5
meringue 0.5
fruit 0.5
cream 1

Afternoon Snack -
snackajacks 1.5
cereal bar 1

Dinner -
simply cod 4.5
wedges 2.5
bbq sauce 0.5
bns 0
salad 0
peas/corn 1

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 20/25

Last edited:
Menu is looking yummy for the day Dinx!! How is the weight watchers cream hun? xxxxx

Menu is looking yummy for the day Dinx!! How is the weight watchers cream hun? xxxxx

the cream is really nice, just like normal cream...nice and thick...you cant have loads of it but its nice all the same :)

Sounds yummy! Xx

Hey peeps

Can I join you on the 100% challenge for the week but mine will be for 6 days after yesterday? ;)

Does the cream keep Dinx? I fancy that meringue and cream pud!!

xx

of course you can join, the more the merrier :D im gonna aim for a 100% month but im sure ill slip up at times lol.... the cream is exactly like normal cream, and has kept in the fridge no probs. Ive got a few points left and im feeling like i wanna munch but cant decide what to have hmmmmmmm

Back