Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Morning world!

Just me and my lil man at home for the day today as he is off nursery with suspect chicken pox....not really sure if it is or not as only a few spots. Not to worry, Im not complaining, I love having him and it gives me a good reason to have a pj day lol.

Stuck to plan 100% yesterday, ended up having cucumber and melba toasts with some philly light for my snack last night so was well under points :D
another 100% day comin up...bring it on!!!

Good girl!! :D

Have a lovely PJ day Dinx (I love 'em!!) :D

Hope the little fella soon is much better

xx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
cuppa and 2 rich tea 1

Lunch -
jp 3
tuna scorn and mayo 3
salad 0

Afternoon Snack -

Dinner -
1 portion (1/4) ww tikka massala sauce and chicken 3
rice 5
ww mini naan 2
roasted bns and courgette 0

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 19.5/25

Last edited:
yay well done dinx :)

I had a 100% day also.

I'm going over by 0.5 today but I'm also doing a 3 mile run so that should even it out :)

Go dinx and nikki!! 100% yesterday and hopefully today here aswell:) hope your having a great pj day with the wee man, big hugs to him and get well soon xx

Enjoy pj day ;) x

Morning :)

Had a lovely day with little legs yesterday, the spots he had are almost gone, so not convinced it was chicken pox hmmmm i dunno!!

Family day today, everyone is home from nursery and we are going to pick my son up in a bit and all go to the play centre to tire the boys out....I personally think its so mum and dad can be big kids and get away with it lol.

Picked somewhere that I can have a jacket spud or something light for lunch, cos no way am I spoiling this weeks hard work.

Had a norty sp today and the scales were being good to be so hoping it stays that way on Friday!

Will update food later...have a good one folks :)

Naughty girl having a sneaky look, but i will let you off :p

Littleuns spots may have just been a rash, heat rash or an allergy to something?? it has been warm! and you never know with kids hehe

Have a good time at the play centre!, let the kiddies go on atleast some of the activities, dont hog them all yourself :p hehe

Have a brilliant day !! xxx

Have a great day Dinx. I had a sneaky peek too and haven't lost a stitch :( Been running loads and can feel that my shape has changed so i'm not too worried.

Like Nicola says, let the kids play on some of the play things ;)

Hope you've had a lovely day Dinx!! Well done on being such a good girl, keep it up!! I've joined Friday weigh in club with you ladies, can't wait. xxx

cant believe how good ive been today! passed up a bacon burger with cheese and chips for a ham salad and half a sammich....go me!!

heres todays menu...might have a snack later, trouble with having lots of veg...doesnt keep me full for long enough lol im such a hog!!

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
cereal bar 1

Lunch -
from the leisure centre cafe:
ham salad - had 3 slices of ham, a dollop of coleslaw and some corn 5
1/2 sandwich 2
couple of chips pinched off sons plate 2

9bit probably a bit less than that

Afternoon Snack -
none

Dinner -
mince and potatoes 3
free veg
strawb eton mess 4

Evening Snack -
apple 0.5
cereal bar 1
baked 1.5
yoghurt 1

Total for the day - 23.5/25

Last edited:
Well done Dinx! Good restraint :) x

Well done dinx :) good on ya :)

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
none

Lunch -
wrap 2.5
tuna s.corn mayo 2
salad 0
pasta 3
yoghurt 1
baked 1.5

Afternoon Snack -
cookies 1.5

Dinner -
colemans shake and bake with chicken 4
free veg

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 18/25

Looking good dinxy! Bags of luck being sent your way for tomorrow hunnie:) xx

Hi Dinx

your menu's sound lovely - but can you tell me what is mince and potatoes? I mean I know what it is but how much, how do you cook it please?

Also - your strawberry Eton mess - my all time favourite!! How do you do yours please? I am determined to have one! :D

xx

Hi Dinx

your menu's sound lovely - but can you tell me what is mince and potatoes? I mean I know what it is but how much, how do you cook it please?

Also - your strawberry Eton mess - my all time favourite!! How do you do yours please? I am determined to have one! :D

xx

hi thanks :) the mince is in the chiller at tescos, its their light choices mince and potatoes...its £1 and only 3 points, I have it with stacks of veg and its a good filling meal. You just micro it for 4 mins :D

the eton mess I make is:
1 meringue nest 0.5 or 2 for 1.5
chop up 100g strawbs 0.5
and i have 30g weight watchers thick cream for 1

crush the meringue and mix it all in.
You could also have 11g of light squirty cream for 1 point if you cant find the ww cream.

enjoy :)

Good luck for tomorrow Dinx :D!! I'm sure you will be in for a good loss, you've been such a good girl! Bring on Friday weigh in I can't believe how fast the weeks are going! Lots of good luck vibes coming your way :vibes: xxxxx

Yummy!!!! Good luck :D x

mornin all,

weigh in today proved a bit of a success...lost 2.5lbs...pulling back the 1.5lbs i gained last week, and lost an extra lb on top...happy with that!!!!! in fact im bloody chuffed lol :D hope all the friday girlies have good results too!!

Back