ww cheese bites 1

Dinner -
chinese!!!!!! not pointing it and cant flippin wait for it be delivered :D
been careful though, not going TOO crazy :D

dont know dont care hehe

Evening Snack -
none

Total for the day - 0/25

Yayyyy well done Dinx that is bloody brilliant :clap: Your doing so well!! Bet you're over the moon. Hope you enjoy your chinese, I'm hungry just thinking about it lol xxxxxx

Yayyyy well done Dinx that is bloody brilliant :clap: Your doing so well!! Bet you're over the moon. Hope you enjoy your chinese, I'm hungry just thinking about it lol xxxxxx

omg....how did i used to do it :eatdrink023:???? we have just had our chinese, ordered less than half of what we used to have, we shared it with little man and we STILL threw some away! I feel so full up its not funny. It was delish...but thats me done for the week...100% from tomorrow morning! :girlpower:
proud of meeeeeeeeeeee lalalalala lol :D

if it wasnt for this sodding ME, I would be running round the block right now :bliss:...I feel amazing in my mind...I hold my head up high and.... :banana dancer:Im feeeeeeeeeeeeeling goooooooooood :whistle:

Well done on ur fab loss :) enjoy ur weekend x

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
cereal bar 1

Lunch -
Boots shapers meal deal thingy with chicken wrap and salted popcorn 6

Afternoon Snack -
baked 1.5

Dinner -
spag bol sauce 3
pasta 4
cheese 1
petit pain 1.5

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 20.5/25

Breakfast -
none - saving myself for my roast, plus had a lie in :D

Morning Snack -
none

Lunch -
roast:
chicken 2
roasties 2
peas 0.5
yorkies 1.5
stuffing 2
gravy 0.5
free veggies

Afternoon Snack -
none i reckon Ill still be stuffed!!!

Dinner -
ended up having a chicken shish kebab with no sauce and lots of salad
but had some chips with it!! OMG it was sooo nice...
reckon thats my points for the day but its cool im stuffed :D

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 8.5/25

Having a much needed chill out day today...will prolly go and make some more cards, getting a nice selection now so hoping to have a good stock to do the market. Gonna wait and do the August market as I should then have a good supply.

Have a good day folks :)

Last edited:
Ooo your dinner looks lovely Dinx :D I love a low point roast. Enjoy!! Well done on not having much Chinese the other night, it's great when we realise we can't/don't want to eat as much anymore!! Have a lovely day, hope you get lots of cards done xxx

yummmmm...roast dinner! enjoy dinxy xx

Looks yummy!!!! :D x

hi all...been a bit mad today, had to go into nursery early today to get some stuff done, but am home again now and ready to chill out with a cuppa and some card making before my 2 lil men arrive home from nursery.
Feeling a bit stressy today but sticking to plan ok so far. DIL made a lush curry yesterday which will be devoured for dinner tonight!!

will update food later....... hope everyone is having a good day :)

Hi Dinx

enjoy your cuppa, I'm just having a quick one too!! Bliss!

Altho this morning I did pour a fly out when I poured my milk :eek: it was dead of course because it had no doubt drowned in milk, but I promptly screamed, chucked and had to go get a new bottle! So this is my first cuppa of the day and I am loving it!

Can I please ask about your mince and potatoes and your strawberry eton mess......I need guidance before I do myself a mischief!! :sign0009:

Have a good afternoon x

Tell me more about curry... I need a good recipe :) xx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
soup 1
wrap 2.5
ham 0.5
mayo 1.5
salad 0
baked 1.5

Afternoon Snack -
mini aero 1
thin & triangle 2
apple 0.5

Dinner -
curry 2
rice 3
prawn crakers 2

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 20/25

Tell me more about curry... I need a good recipe :) xx

its my dil's recipe, Ill try and get her to tell me what she does...watch this space lol ;)

Hi Dinx

enjoy your cuppa, I'm just having a quick one too!! Bliss!

Altho this morning I did pour a fly out when I poured my milk :eek: it was dead of course because it had no doubt drowned in milk, but I promptly screamed, chucked and had to go get a new bottle! So this is my first cuppa of the day and I am loving it!

Can I please ask about your mince and potatoes and your strawberry eton mess......I need guidance before I do myself a mischief!! :sign0009:

Have a good afternoon x

the mince is tesco light choices mince and potatoes, £1 and only 3 points...very nice with lots of free veg :)

the eton mess is simply any fruit you like, chopped up (and pointed of course), with 1 meringue nest broken over it 1 point or 2 nests for 1.5 points, then I have either 30g of ww thick cream for 1 point, or an 11g squirt of light squirty cream for 1 point....mix it all together and bob's ya uncle :D

Thanks Dinx!

I'm having that Tesco meal for my tea - love it!

Re the Eton mess - I looked at the WW cream today - wish I'd have bought some! How do measure 11g of squirty cream!! :eek: :D

x

Back