Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

lol I just put the whole bowl of whatever on the scales, then reset it to 0 and squirt til it shows 11g...its only a little squirt so be careful lol.....i sound like a right wally now for doing that!! the lengths we go to to get a treat eh!!! hehe

Hope you enjoy your curry Dinx :D sounds yummy and so low in points!! I've just had the minced beef and potatoes for tea... really nice :D and even better that it's only 3 points. I'm full up too. Hope you're having a nice day xx

Looking forward to it :) thanks dinx x

Ohhh dinx, would love a good curry recipe too! Hope you had a nice and relaxed evening hun xx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
none

Lunch -
mince & pots 3
peas / corn 1
strawbs 0.5
meringue 1.5
cream 1.5

Afternoon Snack -
velvet crunch 1

Dinner -
wrap 2.5
chicken peppers onion fajita spices 3
cheese 1
wedges 2.5

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 20/25

had the day to myself today, was gonna do so much but twisted my knee when I went shopping so kinda limited me a bit. Spent the afternoon making cards instead of doing housework...the shame!!! :D

Just had an early dinner as dil has some works training to go to tonight and Ive got my darling lil men to look after, so we are about to go and do some very important colouring in, then its tweenies singalong time before showers and beddybyes...perfect :D

My son is off tomorrow and thursday so thinking maybe go to pleasurewood hills for the day, which is great but means getting pack ups sorted etc so that we dont buy burgers there.... thats the plan anyway...depends on the weather.

Hope everyone has had a good day :D

Hope u have a lovely family day and ur knee recovers! Yay to card making x

morning all....

well the theme park aint gonna happen today :( we are all a bit strapped for cash and would involve filling the car with fuel and the 3 hour round trip to get there, then almost 50 quid to get us all in!! thats before food and drinks etc.....so sacked that idea and are gonna go for a *walk* along the coast. Gonna take lil man's trike so he can have fun too! Its my totm, and I get em reallllllll bad...feel like my insides are dropping out lol...sorry TMI..... and all i wanna do is eat!!!!! gonna have chips on the coast cos you just CANT go to the coast without having chips...did you know its a new law they recently passed??? no coast without chips....cant break the law now can i!!!

Im sure ill gain this week as my lil "friend" is visiting but only having a low tea tonight so hopefully that will make up for it...

someone kick me :D

will post food later......ciao!

Have a lovely day Dinx!!

It is what life is all about going to the Coast and having chips!! Mmmmm!!! And ice cream!!! :icecream:

Hope the sun is lovely and shiny wherever you are, its lovely here but alas we have no coast!! :cry:

D xx

Hope you have a lovely day.

Sorry your feeling crap, have a lovely day though and :asskick:. . . you did ask :)

Hey hun :) How you doing? Did you have a nice day? Do you live far from the coast? That must be ace! I'm sure you won't gain this week, you'll be just fine!! And ooo i didn't know about this new law LOL Get em to the coast haha xxxx

somebody shoot me NOW...the whole day went to pot....got half way to the coast and it pee'd down with rain...decided to go to the play centre, but the food there is burger and chips or burger and chips...so we went to pizza hut instead....i am ok with pizza, can go careful but the pasta....OMG i love it...and..AND i had a teeny weeny bit of ice cream factory!! came home and had already set up a chilli in the crock pot, so had a SMALL bit of that with a small jacket and lots of salad to try and pull something back.....and im off to the cinema in a few to watch bridesmaids...but im having a large diet coke and ill go for salted popcorn...figure thats the best option...im SO stupid...if i dont gain this week ill be shocked...i hate totm :( ROAR!!!!!!
will catch up with everyones diaries tomorrow...hope you are all doin better than i am right now!!! I WILL get this weight off...one day

Sounds like a nice day in the end despite hiccups! U will lose - if not this week then next week ;) blasted TOTM
Xx

mad mad day today...lots to catch up on, not been at nursery for 2 days so busy busy there.....just gotta say OMG @ bridesmaids....i wanted to stay and watch it again.....absolutely hillarious!! I havent laughed like that for so long! totally brilliant...if you havent seen it yet.....you MUST go...I keep thinking about bits and im laughing out loud still!

anyway will post food later...have a good day ;)

btw i stuck to diet coke and salted popcorn last night...go me!

mad mad day today...lots to catch up on, not been at nursery for 2 days so busy busy there.....just gotta say OMG @ bridesmaids....i wanted to stay and watch it again.....absolutely hillarious!! I havent laughed like that for so long! totally brilliant...if you havent seen it yet.....you MUST go...I keep thinking about bits and im laughing out loud still!

anyway will post food later...have a good day ;)

btw i stuck to diet coke and salted popcorn last night...go me!

Its hilarious aint it!! :D and well done on the diet coke/popcorn scenario!! :) xx

I watched bridesmaids on Sunday sooo funny!!! I cudnt stop laughing at the bit where she's driving past the police car trying to get his attention lol xx

sooooo many funny bits...i am still chuckling about it...it was just ace!!

No blokes love it too! It's hilarious! Well done for just diet coke and popcorn :) x

Back