Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

nah im feeling pants tbh...ache to my bones, headache, cold sweats, totm badddddddd and just feel crappy....had a pj day so hoping ill feel better tomorrow...its always like this at this time of year, as the weather gets worse so doesthe m.e.....im just whining about it lol

I had that all of last week and I'm still not right. I hate this time of year. Bring on June i say :D hugs **

hi minimates!

feeling a bit better today, which is handy as the poo hit the fan at nursery today when a member of staff who was working 4 weeks notice threw a hissy fit and walked out lol...muggins here had to step in and save the day....yay me!! not really lol im a volunteer so i gain nuffin lol. never mind, i love the place and want it to thrive so anything i can do to help i guess!
got home at 4, and by 5 pm I had a roast dinner ready, from scratch too!! lol...just call me superkat!

so todays food:

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
ww meal 5.5
kiwi and strawbs 1
meringue nest 0.5
yoghurt 1
caramel wafer 1.5

Afternoon Snack -
velvet crunch 1
cereal bar 1.5

Dinner -
chicken 3
roasties 2
gravy 0.5
yorkies 1.5

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 21.5/25

Ooh, check you with your quick-style-roast-dinner-cooking thing! :D

You're doing really well with your weight loss, good luck with weigh in this week. x

thanks and hi :) feelin quite positive this week...heres hoping! are you on discover too?

Nono, I'm on propoints at the moment. If you don't mind me asking, what's the difference between the discovery and propoints? I'm such a newbie.

Ahh Dinx, so sorry you've been feeling poorly, glad you're feeling better today :) Yay for saving the day in Nursery, super woman :-D Sunday dinner sounds lovely! Good luck for sp tomorrow lovely xxxxxxxxx

Nono, I'm on propoints at the moment. If you don't mind me asking, what's the difference between the discovery and propoints? I'm such a newbie.

discover is the "old" style ww plan...I did it years ago and it worked so stuck to that this time round... but we are all in it together no matter what plan we are on :) Ill pop over and have a look at your pages :) we all need support...can never have enough!

Go dinxy!! :) good luck for ur sp tomorrow :) xxx

thanks doll...hoping it will be ok this week! will be checking in to see your fab result :D

Ahh Dinx, so sorry you've been feeling poorly, glad you're feeling better today :) Yay for saving the day in Nursery, super woman :-D Sunday dinner sounds lovely! Good luck for sp tomorrow lovely xxxxxxxxx

thanks hun, im pooped but i love having a purpose lol... but 1 day in the playroom makes me realise...i LOVE the office lol

well...for the friday girlies.....my sp showed 2.5lbs lost this week so far....hope its the same or better on Sunday, but am at a bonfire bbq-type-tea thing tomorrow night with dil and the boys so need to be careful ready for Sunday morning!

Amazing loss, hope it stays the same for sunday, fingers crossed matey xxx

Well done my lovely that's bloody brill :-D I bet you will do ace tomorrow. Good luck, although you don't need it and enjoy your bonfire tonight, sounds yummy!!! xxxxxxxxx

thanks hun, im pooped but i love having a purpose lol... but 1 day in the playroom makes me realise...i LOVE the office lol[/QUOTE]

Lol!! I know what you mean. Sometimes when the kids are bouncing off the walls and it's proper chaos, I think omg am I crazy doing this?? lol But I would never do anything different as I love it :) (ppa time in the office I also love haha). We are doing a topic about lights/Christmas this half term, and we put a tent up in the classroom with different sorts of lights in it, me and my ta had a bet how long before someone cracked and put it away.... within 10 minutes it had been removed from the classroom lol, never seen so much fighting and squabbling, kids just love a tent !! Have a nice weekend xxxxx

well wi this morning showed 1.5lbs lost this week....after a heavy day yesterday, including proper baked potatoes and home made lasagne....followed by just-out-the-oven bakewell tart AND homemade choccy cheesecake at the firework party....im totally happy with that loss!!!

gonne get cooking this morning, making lots of bits to go in the freezer for this week's dinners.... gonna get a loss this week again.

October ended up being about 1/2lb lost in total so written it off and given myself a right good telling off! November will be better :D
on the plus side, ive deffo lost inches, im gonna have to send my credit card into meltdown soon cos all my clothes either fall off me of hang like sacks tied in the middle! ive never really enjoyed clothes shopping but might give it a go soon...i wanna go to primani and next... i tried a top on last week that was a size 18...last time i bought a load of clothes i was in a 24/26!!

have a great day whatever ya up to... lots of love :D

Well done for the fab loss! November will be your month :) and enjoy clothes shopping!! Cx

Waaa hooo well done Dinx!! What a fab loss. You are doing soo well. That's great that you lost that and still had some yummy food yesterday, the puddings sound amazing, omg bakewell tart yummy! Bet you can't wait for clothes shopping, get that credit card out :-D xxxxxxx

Brilliant dinx, so happy for u! November will be ur big loss month, we can doooo it :) final push for christmas so lets gooooo xxxx

I am soooooooo tired!! not sleeping properly again...gotta stop stressing about stuff, it doesnt do me ANY good!

done well on the food front today...apart from when they got the biscuit box out at nursery! i woulda normally dived in head 1st and just left them the crumbs, but i had 2 little biccies and left it at that. well done me!! lol

anyway food for today is....

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
cereal bar 1.5

Lunch -
ww chicken and mushroom meal 5.5
fruit 1
yoghurt 1
cookies 1.5

Afternoon Snack -
french fries 1