Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Glad you're ok Dinx :) Glad you're cards are doing well and they're selling :) such a busy bee!! Roll on weekend xxxxx

hey dinx I love your mind over matter theory. it works for me.

I'm struggling with it at the moment. I'm feeling lazy, i want it gone without putting the work in. I'm off the waggon and am hopping back on monday. New week, new start, new PMA, New gym routine. We can do it :) xx

Well the scales show 1.5lb loss so far but sunday is wi so fingers crossed! i really want a chinese grrr lol random! Hope every one has a fab weekend :)

woo hoo well done :) xx

Well done for sp :) Sure you will do ace tomorrow. Hope you're ok and enjoyed your shopping today, no getting stuck in traffic I hope xxxxx

Grrr stupid totm i feel like a beached whale :-( not surprised scales put me 1lb up but i know its cos of totm. My new clothes are getting looser so still heading in the right direction.

Ahh bless ya Dinx, that's not bad at all and you know you'll have it off in no time. Grrrr to time of the month. Hope you're ok and have a lovely weekend. Treat yourself xxx

I'm the same this week, I am so annoyed, only joined 2 wks ago, first WI last week lost 2lb and have WI tomorrow, got TOTM with me so I dont hold out a loss, so frustrating int it doll!!! keep chiseling away I know how you feel x

Pesky scales!! Sure they will show the loss u deserve next week xx

We are going to be the big losers come this friday just you wait :p xxx

Hope you're ok Dinx :) Not long till we break for Christmas. Hope your week is going good xxxxx

Hi all i should think my week is the same as everyones, mad mad mad! Scales show 3lb down so far but got the nursery xmas night out tomorrow and i can't wait. Gonna be obscene amounts of food and booze consumed and any gain will be worth it. Will wi properly tomorrow i think.

Excellent! Enjoy your night out! Its mine tonightt! excitedddddd.com!! hope loss stays at 3lb! fab ! x x x

woo hoo on the 3lbs well done :) xxx

Have a fab time tonight hunny :D exciting!! Where are you going for it? Hope wi went ok if you decided to, bet you've done brill! Have a drink for me tonight xxxxxx

Oooo fingers crossed they stay! Good luck xx

Did you have a good night?? I wanna see pictures wooo, x x x

Hi ladies. Last night was fab. Had a few comments about my weight loss and the i looked nice. We went bowling then a meal at prezzo. Was really lovely and i had way too many baileys but no hangover so that's good. Wi yesterday showed 3lbs still so chuffed :-D didn't get many pics but will post some when im next on my comp. Feeling really good at the mo and excited for xmas. Not putting decs up yet cos lil man is 1 next week and dil doesn't want it over shadowed by xmas which is fair enough. Here's to a good week :-D

Back