Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

No hangover how good is that :)!! Very, very well done for the 3lbs off thats brilliant! I've got my decs up wooo! christmas is on its wayyy, 3 weeks! x x x

Hiya nicnac I've been rubbish with tracking just lately but still here and still working on losing :) im hardly on my comp at the mo so i just don't get chance to post them :-( i will be putting them on again once xmas is out the way and still posting wi results. Im not going anywhere lol im still watching the Friday girls ;-)

Hey Dinx. Glad you're ok. We misss youuuu!! Hope you're looking forward to Christmas, I'm so excited. Take it easy xxxxx

Grrr mad mad day didn't get chance to wi today...gonna wait til Sunday now....fingers crossed

well im officially confuddled...ive not been THAT bad this week and scalses showed a 3lb gain!?!?! gonna TRY and have a good 2 weeks leading up to xmas...but if it goes pear shaped then ill just to work a bit harder after xmas... got lil mans 1st birthday on weds, so out for that, but not got MUCH else on til xmas so hopefully things will be ok. cant understand whats happened cos my clothes are looser if anything...and i would normally know if i was gonna gain but this week i was fine...i dunno...*puzzled look*

Hi Dinxy! I'm loving the title of your thread, I'm back on it again and hopefully its gonna be the last time:) It's a tough time of year to be loosing so dont be hard on yourself, you have done absolutely amazing!! Hope the little man has a lovely birthday too :):)

well im officially confuddled...ive not been THAT bad this week and scalses showed a 3lb gain!?!?! gonna TRY and have a good 2 weeks leading up to xmas...but if it goes pear shaped then ill just to work a bit harder after xmas... got lil mans 1st birthday on weds, so out for that, but not got MUCH else on til xmas so hopefully things will be ok. cant understand whats happened cos my clothes are looser if anything...and i would normally know if i was gonna gain but this week i was fine...i dunno...*puzzled look*

Awww hun this happened to me 2 weeks ago aswell, its annoying when you dont know what causes the gain! You have done so well so far so i wouldnt worry! Tis the season to be jolly and eat naughty food! :rolleyes: I think i will join you in having a really good 2 weeks on the run up to chrismas :D xxx

Hi Dinxy! I'm loving the title of your thread, I'm back on it again and hopefully its gonna be the last time:) It's a tough time of year to be loosing so dont be hard on yourself, you have done absolutely amazing!! Hope the little man has a lovely birthday too :):)

Hwy welcome back :) im struggling at the mo...im trying sooooo hard to be good....but there are chocs and treats galore everywhere i turn! im fine at night but its while im at nursery its a nightmare. anyway....cant worry too much about it, will be right back at it after xmas!!

Awww hun this happened to me 2 weeks ago aswell, its annoying when you dont know what causes the gain! You have done so well so far so i wouldnt worry! Tis the season to be jolly and eat naughty food! :rolleyes: I think i will join you in having a really good 2 weeks on the run up to chrismas :D xxx

its a pain in the arris nic....i had THREE people tell me today how much slimmer I look...i only saw them last week....oh i dunno lol...i mustnt let it get to me cos thats when i pig out....so as the song says im feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling goooooooooooooood :D ho ho bloody HO!! lol

i just had a compliment!!! saw dil's grandparents, who I havent seen for about 8 months...they didnt realise it was me until I spoke! i thought they were being rude by not saying hello....they didnt know it was me lmao!!!!! she said i look YEARS younger and absolutely fab.........CHUFFED!!!!!! cant stop smiling now lol...made my bloody day that did!

people always say things but its things like THAT that really make a difference...she wouldnt just say it...she actually meant it :D

anyway...wanted to show you all a couple of piccies...my gorgeous lil grandsons, Jayden and Daniel...Daniel is gonna be 1 tomorrow :D.... I know Im biased but i think they are bloody lush!!!

Attachments

• L2AR7-73038863_83418_CrawfordA.jpg
    L2AR7-73038863_83418_CrawfordA.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 70
  • L2AR7-73038863_83416_CrawfordA.jpg
    L2AR7-73038863_83416_CrawfordA.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 72
What an absolute pair of handsome little boys.
You are a fab nan to them too Dinx, your daughter in law is so very lucky to have your help and support and have you so close to them.

Be proud:)

xxx

*creeps out from under her rock*

Hi all....
Ive been dreading posting on here as Ive been totally rubbish lately...why cant I just have ONE choccy?? What cant I have ONE good day and not crave crap allll the time????

I put weight on last time I weighed in, and felt so rubbish cos I didnt think Id been THAT bad...I kinda went off the rails afterwards. Ive been eating everything in sight...or so I thought....felt disgusted with myself for being such a pig, so decided to get on the scales this morning to see the damage and hope that it would be a kick up the arse that I desperately needed.... got on and ive LOST!!! cant quite believe it...felt really bloated and jeans werent as loose the last few days...but Ive still lost weight. Im 1lb heavier than my lowest weight this year....*passes out in shock*

Im due on and really thought Id been terrible...we have been eating out loads and I bought choccies to wrap for people but they got opened during an evening of wrapping lol.

Anyway...wanted to say Im still here, just felt ashamed of myself and didnt dare post. Im gonna leave it now til all the nice food has left the building! and as soon as its all gone Im back on it 110% I will weigh in the 1st day and start my charts again from scratch.
Its my big 40 in 2013 and Im determined to be slim and gorgeous for it. Thats my long term goal...ive NEVER had a LBD and I WILL be wearing one for my 40th.

So I hope everyone has a fantabulous Christmas, and gets plenty of mistletoe action ;)

Thank you to all that have supported me this year...and heres to a brighter, and much slimmer US in 2012!!!

Lots of love xxxxx

Hey Dinx :) How you doing? Hope you're keeping well! Ahh me and you are in the same boat me thinks.. can never just be one choccie, it has to be about 10 lol. Well done on losing weight tho :-D fab, you must be more aware of what you're eating, even in you think you're not. You have done so well all your and deserve to treat yourself now it's Christmas :-D we will be back on it 100% come January. Have a lovely Christmas, hope you get spoilt rotten, hope your gorgous grandsons enjoy it too, must be lovely seeing their little faces. Take it easy spk soon xxxxx

Hi folks.... Happy New Year!!

Starting as I mean to go on...glad today has arrived, 1st wi of the year....Ive gained 5lb over the xmas period...happy with that considering Ive been TERRIBLE!!

But its all done now...and Im back on it big time!
DIL and I have made a deal...we are tightening our belts (in more ways than 1) this year...we need to get straight with our finances and lose weight too...so we are no longer gonna be eating out every time we leave the house...we are gonna be planning meals and saving money as much as we can. She cooked up a load of meals last night and the freezer is stocked ready. We did a shop yesterday and got no rubbish..and are gonna really do this!

We are going to have a weekly treat on a Sunday, which will probably be lunch at the harvester when we go to do our weekly shop. We have chosen this because we can still be sensible there but its stilla treat that we like.

So here we go......new year...new ME!!
Will be posting my diary as often as I can...hoping to do it daily but might not manage it, but i have EVERYTHING tracked on paper here at home.

Hope you all had a fab xmas and are looking forward to a healthy and happy, and slimmmmmmmmmm 2012 :D

bring it on!!!

Well had a good day today... Had oss for brekkie then a 9 point roast. Tea was tuna pasta and 2 crispbakes at 8 points totalling 19.5 points. Had a snack tonight which was celery and cucumber sticks with 0 point dressing.... Result!!!
Going back to my home town tomorrow to meat family for a harvester lunch but had a good day today and will have simply chicken. Feeling really positive and glad to be back in control :-D

Hope you had a lovely day Dinx :) Yumm Harvester! Glad you're enjoying being back on it. We can do this. I think our goals are similar.. lets lose the weight and save the pennies :) eeek excited! xxxxx

Hi all...had a lovely time yesterday seeing family that I've not seen for way too long. Very emotional day but still lovely. Today has been manic...pd day at nursery but food has been good. My normal oss for brekkie then had a heinz pasta pouch and crispbakes followed by fruit and yogurt. Dinner tonight was fish with leeks and potato mash and roasted bns and courgette. Still got 4 points left but gonna go and make some cards and keep my mind and hands busy.
Hope everyone's doing good...i lost my mojo towards the end of last year but its well and truly back again!

Back