Special k cereal bar 1.5

Sausages 2.5
Mash 3
Gravy 0.5
Yorkies 1.5
Veg 0

20.5/25

Works for me!!

Sounds like a yummy day!! Go Dinxy! I do love this 'diet' we can still eat!!!!

Another good day today...

Oss 2.5

Pasta pouch 3.5
Fruit and yogurt 1.5
Skips 1
Cereal bar 1.5

Crispbakes 1
Babybel light 1

Chicken in bbq sauce 4
Wedges 2
Rice 3

21/25

Trying to have the best week as got friends coming here to cook for us on Saturday then im out for Chinese buffet lunch on Monday...don't wanna mess up so gonna be good :)

Nicola87 said:
Your doing really well hun! xxx

Thanks missy .... Trying to keep on track..hoping for 2lb again this week... Ya never know :-D

Hey Dinx!! How you doing? Did you have a sneaky peek this week? Hope all is good. Well done on 5 years no smoking, what an achievement!!! Have a nice weekend xxxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Hey Dinx!! How you doing? Did you have a sneaky peek this week? Hope all is good. Well done on 5 years no smoking, what an achievement!!! Have a nice weekend xxxx

Hiya thanks im really proud of myself...i went from 60 a day to nothing and still going strong.

I had a sp and it shows a sts. That's ok... I've been poorly for a few days and totm is looming so i won't let it get to me.

Now gonna check in with ppls diaries... Have a lovely weekend :-D

Ahh bless ya Dinx, hope you feel better soon!! Take care. Well done for sts, sure it will be a loss by Sunday :) But if not sts is fab! Wow 60 a day, that really is an achievement well done!! And you must have saved a fortune lol. Take it easy xxxxx

Oooh no not poorly sick :( Hope ur feeling better soon! Hope its a sts or loss for sunday! xxx

Hi...feeling a little more human today just can't stop feeling tired. Does my head in cos i can't function properly. Anyway nuff whining!

Just had an attempt at recreating frankie and bennys sticky chicken pasta...

Serves 2:
Cook off 1 chicken breast 2.5 sliced, with sliced onion peppers and mushrooms while cooking 150g pasta 8.

Chuck a sachet of hoisin sauce 1.5 into the chicken mix.

Drain that cooked pasta and mix all together

6 points each...and soooo lush <3

Gonna make that again for sure!!!

Glad you're feeling better :) Oooo that sounds so nice, yummy! I will have to try that. I want to try cooking some different meals, don't want to get bored. xxxxx

I lost 1/2 lb this week :-D happy with that!

My computer has packed up so doing everything on my phone and can't edit my stats yet.

Happy bunny big time!

Went 3.5 points over yesterday as a friend came and cooked for us but still saw a loss....yay!!!

Off for a girlie shopping day tomorrow and Chinese buffet but rest of the week will be good :)

Yayyyy!! Well done Dinx. that's brilliant :) especially when you've been poorly too!! Super!! Hope you're feeling better. Enjoy chinese buffet and shopping tomorrow xxxxx

Well done dinxy woooo, on ya way to becoming a skinny minnie xxx

Well done on your Loss :) Your doing great xx

Thanks ladies any loss is fine by ne. Feeling really fed up at the mo...fatigue is getting me down...so tired all the time buy can't sleep. I feel like I've been awake all night again!

Going to norwich with a friend today.. To a craft shop...normally my idea of heaven but i really don't feel like it. Promised her tho so can't let her down.

Chinese buffet for lunch and even that isn't too appealing today...

Stop whining woman and man up!!

Have a good day everyone x

Ahh hope you're feeling better chicky, and getting some sleep!! Hope buffet was nice xxxxx

Back