Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Hiya...well im still alive...just feel like death :-(

Trying to stay om track the best i can...
Sleep...remind me what that is?

Stressing my head off...last year i had 2 skin cancers removed...think i have another one. The 2 i had weren't very visible to others...this one is on the bridge of my nose...

Drs next Monday so possibly another biopsy ... Will wait and see.

Hope you are having a good week :-*

Sp ttoday showed half a lb off...

Curry night tomorrow so hoping it stays that way on Sunday

Well doen for sp! Sure it will stay the same for Sunday. enjoy your curry lovely and feel better soon xx

No change since Friday and im ok with that. Really hard to make this a priority when my head is swimming with cap all the time but im trying so even a its is a good thing right now.

Tried on an old pair of trousers to give myself a boost... I can Stand in ONE leg lol.

Will try to attach a pic. I look terrible cos im feeling so rubbish so apologies for that lol

ForumRunner_20120122_104821.jpg

Well done Dinx :) That's great that you're still the same whilst being poorly, you're doing great!1 Wow that photo is ace, bet you're well chuffed. well done! And btw you don't look rubbish. Take it easy xxx

Well done! Pic is amazing! hope u can really see how far u've come! x x x

Thanks girls...i need to see things like that pic to remind me how well im doing. Up til last year i had really struggled with my illness and then had a bit of a reprieve which helped me stay on a level food wise. Im really battling with it at the moment...it was week by week changes and right now its hour by hour and im having a hard time dealing with it after feeling "well" for so long.
Ill get there...i know that 100%, its just taking longer than planned.

Anyway another week begins tomorrow...lets hope its more good days than bad...for food AND health x

Dinx - I've just read your diary from beginning to end and I had to post! I think you are amazing your before pic to the one you posted the other day is astonishing! You truly are an inspiration can't be easy doing it whilst suffering with ME. But it really made me stop and think. I'm at the size now you were when u started 18 stone and your diary has given me lots of ideas and shown me I use my points all wrong. I'm never gonna complain again cause if you can have so much motivation even in the weeks you haven't been well I have no excuse. So thank you I need some motivation and your story has really helped me.

Have to ask also what are your recipes for homemade curry an chilli they sound fab!?

Good luck chick with the rest of your journey I will defo keep a check in to see how your doing and for needed inspiration!

Nik xxx

Bless ya thank you for that. Very kind of you :)

For my chilli i use extra lean steak mince which i point at 8 per pack and i always get at least 4 portions.
I cook off the mince with onion and garlic. Add tinned tomatoes, tomato puree and lots of mushrooms and chopped peppers. Im not a fan of kidney beans so don't bother with those. Add cumin powder, chilli powder and mixed herbs and cook it til the sauce is thick enough.

I point it at 1.5 to 2 points per portion depending how many portions i get.

Could have a no point chilli by leaving the mince out....i find that just as nice tbh.

The curry is my dil's recipe and she refuses to tell me in case i make it better than her lol...ill work on it and let you know :-D

Good luck with your journey...im sure you will be at goal in no time :)

Well the Dr isn't sure what this thing is...and as its on my nose doesn't want to cut it yet..so took pics and need to observe to see if it grows. Can't rule anything out so just gotta keep an eye on it.

Been all over the place worrying so need to calm down a bit about it.

Food hasn't been bad today...

Ops

Grrr phone sent it before id finished lol...anyway todays food...

Oss 2.5

Cereal bar 1.5

Ww chicken hotpot 3.5
Small jacket 2
Shape zero yogurt 1
French fries 1

Fruit slices 1.5

Spaghetti bolognese 6
Special k mini breaks 1.5

20.5/25

Will have a snack later but not sure what yet :)

Food looks yummy today! Hope the doctors find out what it is soon! I know how worrying it can be as my nan has suffered with skin cancers! Keep ya chin up chick x

Dinx - having a bit of a blond moment and a panic! I know you love warby thins so thought I would ask when you point these per thin is it per whole thin ie the two slices or is it 1.5 per slice as they come together as if they are one (that's split on half) and I've always pointed one (as in two slices) ad 1.5 and now I'm panicking :-/ is that right r are they 1.5 per slice meaning if I was making a sandwich I should be point 3! :-/ arghhhhh so confused :-( x

no lol its 1.5 for the whole thing :D thats what makes them soooo yummy ;)

Phew I really thought it was 1.5 per thin slice panic set in then!! Thank you Warby queen! X

Been another good day food wise....

Oss 2.5

Heinz pasta pouch 3.5
Soup 1
Crispbakes 1
Yogurt 1

Go ahead slices 2.5
Cereal bar 1.5

Sausages 2.5
Mash 2.5
Yorkies 1.5
Gravy 1
Ice cream 1

Cookies.1.5
French fries 1

24/25

Happy with that!!!

Ooh sausage and mash!! Cant beat that. Made me hungry and giving me some ideas of what to do with my sausages i brought havent had sausage mash and gravey in years :)

Hi gang....

Didnt get round to posting last night, was knackered...had been to dils dads for the evening to take birthday pressies round.

yesterday was a mad one...shopping and a light lunch of chicken and jacket potato, then left over chicken and salad in light choices wraps for tea.

didnt snack yesterday but didnt get to pointing everything, am sure I didnt go over though.

feeling utter crap today! totm, and the moods and normal achey rubbish that goes with it, but this sodding me episode is getting me down :( so used to feeling better that when it hits it hits hard...and i just wanna feel ok again GRRRRRR

anywayyyyyyyy...

my son is home for 2 days :D and his baby has just started walking !!!! its so lush to see.... daddy is gonna be sooooo proud to see that!!

not a lot planned til Sunday when we are all off out for dinner for dils dads birthday, bless them they chose the harvester cos almost all of us are on ww lol.... (me and dil losing so much kinda spurred them on to giving it a go themselves :D )

have a good day all

Today food...

Oss 2.5

Pasta pouch 4
Crispbakes 1
Flora 0.5
Babybel light1
Yogurt 1

Fish 4
Leeky mash 3
Peas and corn 1

So far so good.....

Getting excited about my 1st market on 11th March... Been given a card stand today so that's saved me about 90 quid that i didn't have lol... Nervous excitement... Gonna go get more made...

Have a great evening everyone!

Ahh silly totm, hope you feel better soon hun!! Good luck for sp tomorrow. Sounds like you've been really good all week. Ooo exciting for your first market hun :) sounds ace. Bet you can't wait. Enjoy harvester on Sunday xxxxx

Back