Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Hope ur feeling better tomorrow, and ooooh exciting times a head u can start ur own dinxy business hehe x

Hope you feel better tomorrow Dinx :) Leeky mash sounds lovely! :) Good luck with the stand, i know how much fun it is i also make cards and stationery in my spare time :) Something in common :) I tried to set it going but it didnt really happen so just do it for friends and family now :) But good luck how exciting...You should post some pics on here of your work :) you might get some orders hehe :D

Hi all..

Had a good day today...in fact apart from a major blow out Friday night I've been spot.on this week. Totm got the better of me last night and i just needed choccy ...so soooo hoping wi will be kind tomorrow.

Had chicken and.jacket for.lunch today then fajitas tonight... Haven't picked and feel ok...had to tighten my belt by another notch today...resultamundo!!!

1lb off for me this week... Happy bunny :-D

Well done - your doing great =) x

Woo hoo well done Dinx :)

Yay!! Well done Dinx you superstar :) That's a brill loss. Hope you're feeling better. xxx

Thanks ladies...

Had a lovely day of no pointing today...harvester for lunch and we all just sat talking for 3 hours.... Really nice and relaxing and i didn't go mad...had jacket instead of chips and had a kiddies ice cream while the others had the big puds.

That is it for the week tho so gonna get back to pointing in the morning.

4 weigh ins done and 4 lb lost so im chuffed to bits. Im in this for the long haul and am honestly happy with 1lb a week average loss.

Dil has been on her cross trainer each night but doesn't know how many aps she will have earned... Anyone know what 10 mins burning approx 130 cals would be?

I feel like I've been hit by a train grrr.

Cold and so hurty its cap.

Anyway food has been ok today...

Oss 2.5

Heinz pouch 3.5
Mandarines 0.5
Yogurt 1
Velvet 1
Babybel 1

Fruit slices 2.5

Chilli 1.5
Rice 4
Thin 1.5

19/25

Will have something later...thin and jam probably...they are on offer in asda at the mo £1 a pack

Tytyty but no point going to asda.... I cleared the shelves when i went today ;-)

I too need to get myself down to Asda! :) Hope you saved some for us dinx! :)

Haha, bet you got a trolley load...i always do because there never seems to be that many on the bloody shelf anyway! x

Guess who got into size 18 Dorothy Perkins jeans this morning....only bloody ME!!!

Not been an 18 since before i was pregnant an my boy is 20 this year.... Chuffedtobits.com :-D

Put my swimming gear on that i was busting out of last year an it is too big lol...

Loving it loving it :-D :-D :-D

well after feeling so good about getting into clothes a size lower...my confidence went sky high and i WANTED to go swimming...

tried a new pool out and took the boys with dil. went last night and would have normally stopped at the chippy on the way home, but instead we had a ww meal and stir fry veggies when we got back.

so had my normal oss for brekkie,
chicken, jacket and salad for lunch then a ww curry and stir fry veg for dinner.

very happy with that!!

my son is home for his days off today and tomorrow and he was gonna treat me to lunch, but i persuaded him to cook for me instead...hes made me an omlette with 2 eggs and 3 egg whites, and then free bits in it, plus a bit of ham and babybel light.

nice light lunch, although the omlette is HUGE :D

got bangers, leek mash and veggies for dinner tonight...so another promising day food wise.

feeling really positive at the mo :D hope it stays that way!!!

Yay go you!! That's amazing can't wait until I can have that feeling!! Well done on the good meals too they sound really yummy an made great choices!! How was the swimming! I'm way to scared but will have to next week when I go away :-/ xx

The swimming was really good...i don't actually swim more than about 15 meters but being in the water helps.my me. I used to swim over a mile but just can't now. I have to plan to do nothing for a couple of days after as it knocks me sideways but worth it.

Wherever you go you will always see someone bigger than you so get yourself in there and have some fun :)

Hey hun! Hope you're ok :) Yayy well done on getting into your jeans, bet you're well chuffed! Glad you enjoy swimming too :) Keep at it girly, you're doing fab. Take care xxxxx

Dinx said:
The swimming was really good...i don't actually swim more than about 15 meters but being in the water helps.my me. I used to swim over a mile but just can't now. I have to plan to do nothing for a couple of days after as it knocks me sideways but worth it.

Wherever you go you will always see someone bigger than you so get yourself in there and have some fun :)

I'm sure I read somewhere just being in the water and keeping moving to stay afloat actually burns quite a few calories so even being still would have been good and 15 meters is better than sitting by the side with a bar of chocolate so well done you!! Hope it dosnt knock you too much.

Your right my little boy loves swimming so I'm just going to have to be brave his little face will be worth it :) xx

WELL DONE for the size 18 jeans! Go you skinny mini woooo bet you are soooo pleased! And i'd love to go swimming but i dont have the confidence about being semi naked lol! but i must admit theres some right sizes who go to the one near me so maybe i would look skinny mini compared to them? Just have to make sure i get in/out the same time as them hahaha! x x x

Back