Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Hey hun! Hope you're ok :) Yayy well done on getting into your jeans, bet you're well chuffed! Glad you enjoy swimming too :) Keep at it girly, you're doing fab. Take care xxxxx

thanks missy, hope you are ok? we miss you on here! Hope ur doing alright though :D

I'm sure I read somewhere just being in the water and keeping moving to stay afloat actually burns quite a few calories so even being still would have been good and 15 meters is better than sitting by the side with a bar of chocolate so well done you!! Hope it dosnt knock you too much.

Your right my little boy loves swimming so I'm just going to have to be brave his little face will be worth it :) xx

Thanks... dont feel quite as bad as I used to after a swim, so thats a good thing, hopefully the fact ive lost the weight has helped me there. Im just so tired and everything is an effort lol.

Where are you off to then? Your family are all that matters, so dont go and miss out on the fun just because of other people...i know its easy to say, ive been there too and missed so much because of my size....you dont get these years back, before long your boy will want to go off swimming with his mates and you wont get that chance....bugger what anyone else thinks..you can do it!!!!! :D

Dinx said:
Thanks... dont feel quite as bad as I used to after a swim, so thats a good thing, hopefully the fact ive lost the weight has helped me there. Im just so tired and everything is an effort lol.

Where are you off to then? Your family are all that matters, so dont go and miss out on the fun just because of other people...i know its easy to say, ive been there too and missed so much because of my size....you dont get these years back, before long your boy will want to go off swimming with his mates and you wont get that chance....bugger what anyone else thinks..you can do it!!!!! :D

Were off to centre parcs just me my son and SIL was a last min thing and must be crazy in this weather lol!!

Your right Dinx screw what other people think of me! My baby is 3 going on 13 and I don't want to miss a second!! So I'm gonna get in that pool and have the best time....fingers crossed lol x

Glad you're ok my lovely :) Well done for sp, I bet you'll do ace tomorrow and don't need any good luck :-D I miss you all too, it's crazy but I'm kind of missing pointing and putting my diary up everyday. Lol I'm a nightmare, never happy. You may see me return with my tail between my legs shortly lol, it's nice to have a break from it tho. Are you up to anything nice this weekend? Out for a treat after weigh in? xxx

Glad you're ok my lovely :) Well done for sp, I bet you'll do ace tomorrow and don't need any good luck :-D I miss you all too, it's crazy but I'm kind of missing pointing and putting my diary up everyday. Lol I'm a nightmare, never happy. You may see me return with my tail between my legs shortly lol, it's nice to have a break from it tho. Are you up to anything nice this weekend? Out for a treat after weigh in? xxx

hey...you dont need to have your tail between your legs...we all have times like you are having...you gotta do what ya gotta do :)

nothing exciting this weekend...been and stocked up and staying put in the warm its soooo cold out...my joints seize up in the cold so trying not to go out if i dont have to. Having a lovely roast tomorrow, might go all out and have the works :D that will be as far as the treat goes lol...

had a big clear out today...put all my old clothes into bags for charity, now i have 4 empty drawers and a whole empty wardrobe...could fit everything in 2 drawers and 1 wardrobe so i need to go on a spend up SOON!! just need a lil thing called money though lol...

no going back now though, not ever!!! big fat clothes have gonnnnnnnnnnne and im gonna look nice in the summer, for the 1st time in years....cant bloody wait!!!

Good luck for WI :D And WELL DONE on getting into the size 18 Jeans...you must be well chuffed - and quite rightly so...your doing great :D x

Scales were 1lb up tut...not sure how cos I've had a really good week :-( p****d off.com

Dont be too disheartened hun that will come off next week x x x

Hi Dinx, I don't know if you will remember me, we used to post to each other back in April last year, when I was trying to do Weight Watchers too. I haven't been on here for a long time. I've been up and down with my weight tried Atkins which I totally believe in but just can't stick with for more than about 3 weeks but keep trying it, so starting again tomorrow on WW discover points. I have all my foods being delivered today from Tescos (if they can get through the snow) and I'm already feeling like a weight off my shoulders as I know I can do WW and can eat what I want as long as I point it. I lost 2 stone too but I've put back on a stone, shame on me! You are doing fantastic, well done you for keeping it up and losing 2 stone!
Take care,
Ruth

Ahh Dinx that's annoying, but don't be disheartened. I bet it's not a true reading, bet if you weighed yourself tomorrow they'd be back down. You'll surely be in for a big loss next week :) Hope you have a lovely day, Sunday roast sounds fab :) Have a nice time xxxxx

thanks girls...not gonna worry too much about it, im obviously going down in size after the clothes ive got on this week so im ok...a sts would have been fine...a gain is like UGH! but never mind...bring on the next week...no biggie :D

welcome back Ruth, of course I remember you...we are all here if you need any info or the odd kick up the bum (ive needed plenty of those!) best of luck :)

Hi all. Been a good day today food wise.

Oss for breakfast 2.5

2 thins with flora light and some ww spaghetti 5
Yoghurt 1
Fruit slices 2.5
French fries 1

Cottage pie 7
Gravy 1
Veg 0

Baked 1.5

21/25

Hi all.

Today was going really well until someone brought a chocolate cake in as a leaving gift.

Would have been rude to not have a little piece...

So gone over points today but I've also been non stop at nursery too so I earnt it lol

Low ish point spaghetti dinner tonight and back to normality tomorrow.

So bloody cold it's painful so getting snuggled up in my pjs and refusing to move tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Hey Dinxy doodle pops. Hope you're ok? Glad you're having a good week, you're doing so well food looks yummy! How is Nursery going? Yumm chocolate cake, nice that you treated yourself a bit :) Hope you're good xxx

Hey I'm ok thanks busy at nursery as always but break up on friday so looking forward to that. Not having the best week food wise... start every day with the best intentions and it goes to pot as the day goes on.
Still gotta keep plodding on...

Hope you are doing ok :)

Someone please go and buy me the strongest duct tape you can find and come and tape my bloody gob shut!

Such a rubbish week it sucks. Might not bother with wi this week...I'll see how I feel.

need to sort it out cos I refuse to wreck my good work!

Ahh bless ya hun!! You are doing so well, don't let it worry you. Maybe have a peak this week, I'm sure you'll be back on form next week :) Have a lovely weekend xxxxx

Dinx said:
Someone please go and buy me the strongest duct tape you can find and come and tape my bloody gob shut!

Such a rubbish week it sucks. Might not bother with wi this week...I'll see how I feel.

need to sort it out cos I refuse to wreck my good work!

Don't be so hard on yourself dinx you've done so well so far and we all have "nightmare weeks" just draw a line an pick it up next week and you will be fine :)

Maybe WI might help you get your "diet mojo" (as I call it) back
:) good luck Hun x

Look at the bigger picture hunni :) how well u have done so far!! Youve done it once u can do it again. Deffo wi it might be good motivation x x x x

Thanks :) I don't doubt myself anymore...just have these times where I could eat a scabby horse lol...
I'll make up my mind about weigh in when I get up in the morning... Have a great saturday night :)

Back