Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

ok well I did it...i stepped on the pesky scales and almost had a heart attack!!!

they showed me 1lb DOWN!!!!!!

totally shocked and cant quite figure out how but...ill take it lol.

Gonna have a good week this week (hopefully) and then any gain from the last week that might show up next week will hopefully be counteracted...if that makes sense!

homemade chilli and spicy rice for dinner today...and NO picking at crap!!! promise lol

Waaa hooooo!! Well done hun :) Bet you're over the moon! Bet you haven't been half as bad as what you think you have. Excellent. Have a lovely restful holiday, get your feet up xxxxx

Still can't quite believe I lost this week but I did double check to be sure lol

Thanks ladies I just hope I can be good this week now lol.

Gonna spend as much time as possible making cards this week...my 1st market is on the 11th March eeek!
Hope you are all fab :)

Yay well done dinx!!! That's fab!!! Bet ya glad you did WI now well dine you and here's to a 100% week :) good luck with the cards ?

Grrrr just typed a whole days diary and deleted it lol..

So in a nutshell I've had oss, roast, fruit slices and chicken noodles today totalling 22/25 points.

Happy with that.

Might have a hot choc later but nothing else to eat as I'm stuffed :)

i had done it all so nicely on y phone...takes bloody ages on there lol...the air turned blue when i deleted it all lol

Glad I'm not the only one that does that! Lol! Sounds yummy and back 100% we can do this!! Go you!! X

gonna try posting food info as I have it so I don't end up missing doing it at the end of each day...

Oss 2.5

Tin tuna 2
40g light mayo 2
70g sweetcorn 1
4 crisp bakes 2
2 tsp flora light 1
Shape zero yoghurt 1

11.5/25

Looks yummy Dinx :) Are you enjoying your week off? I certainly am :) xxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Looks yummy Dinx :) Are you enjoying your week off? I certainly am :) xxx

Yeah it has been relaxing so far...just too bloody cold to do much

French fries 1

Fish 4
Leek mash 2.5
Peas/sweetcorn 1

19.5/25

Fruit and ice cream 1.5

You're doing a 'Puggs' hehe he posts as he eats haha, good idea :) and food looking great! How ya doing this week so far? Are we feeling motivated???? I AMMMMMMMMM!!! :D :D x x x x

Foods looking great dinx :) fully back on that wagon now sure to be a loss Sunday :)

Morning all what a bloody miserable day! Gonna go out and do something today with dil and the boys...not sure what yet tho! Hoping to go back to my home town tomorrow which will be nice...there is a huge next there :D

Nic I'm kinda motivated...lol...you are probably not old enough to remember but on tv there was a fella called mr motivator...ur the female version now lol

Thanks for stopping by ladies..hope ur having a fab week :)

Nic I'm kinda motivated...lol...you are probably not old enough to remember but on tv there was a fella called mr motivator...ur the female version now lol

LMAO :D, i remember him, the guy on gmtv?? too funny! Think i should organise a workout via webcam for us all haha! get ya lycra on ladies!! x x x

Lol there's an idea!

Harvester simply chicken and salad

I always point it at 13

Going swimming this afternoon to work off lunch

Back