Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Go ahead fruit slices after swimming 2.5

Absolutely shattered but had a lovely time in the pool. Just paying the price already grrr

Meant to be going to the coast tomorrow..hope I'm up to it

Dil cooking dinner tonight...sausages and jacket I think

Home made loaded skins, asparagus, courgette and mushrooms 6.5

22/25

Will have my usual highlights hour choc later with cookies or french fries

Busy day...lush grub...quality time with family...little bit of exercise = a very tired but very happy Kat

Haha Mr motivator he's hilarious!! Defo think your on to something there Nic! I'm in lol!!

Ooh harvester can't beat it :) sounds like a very yummy day! Hope you don't pay the price for swimming too much xx

Sounds yum scrummy yum :) Hope the weather stays nice for ya if u go to the coast x x x

clacton today...was gonna go to yarmouth but decided to hit clacton instead...tobys carvery!!!! :D no breakfast in prep for a lush lunch :D

oh and last night I had such a laugh with my bestie,,,, we put my pj bottoms on by getting in one leg EACH!!!!

Gonna get my son to take a pic today lol...we tried to get one last night but were laughing so much it was useless...I know I have like a ton of weight to shift still but OMG i have confidence again and I bloody love it!

Love this Dinx, it really is suprising trying on old clothes!! I do the same as u and always think how far ive got to go and not how far i've come x x x

Had a lush carvery consisting of turkey, medium yorkie, small scoop of mash, 2 roasties, gravy and free veg...don't know how many points it was but if I say 15 that should cover it?

I would say around 12 hun but if ya wanna say 15 to make sure its up to you x

Excellent thanks nic....I'll see what my tea points as then go from there lol ;)

Glad you had a nice day yesterday hun :) sounds lovely. Food sounds nice, can I ask - do you ever do anything to your veg? ie season it? How do you cook? I like my veg but fancy doing something different to it to give it more flavour xxx

I add cooked leeks to my mashed potatoes to bulk it out...also some mustard makes it yummy. I have roasted bns and courgette with black pepper on and the rest I have steamed. I love roasted peppers onions and mushrooms with garlic.
I sometimes add cajun spice our cayenne pepper.
I also have a lot of stir fried veg with beansprouts for a bit of variety.

Just home from clacton...knackered now but didn't cave in to my son offering to treat us all to kfc although i sooooo would have loved it lol...got sausages to use up so will have those and a thin for tea:)

Jacket 2.5
Cheese 2
Sausage 2.5
Beans 1

20/25

well today has been written offfffffffffff....son is home, and has convinced us that he could cook a low point tea...he is a chef in the best restaurant in suffolk and has made us a risotto....low points?!?!?! yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiight....hes not used any cream or butter, but the rice alone is higher than normal, plus wine, stinky cheese, chicken and almonds....a real treat and I love the fact he is cooking for us, as a couple of years ago he could just about make a spag bol with a jar of sauce lol...ppl pay a lot of money for him to cook and we get it for free lol...cant say no really...... I just wont eat now for a week to make up for it lol

Aww hun enjoy it! I bet each portion would have been as bad as you thought a treat from time to time is what makes this work :) kick it up a gear tomorrow and youll be fine :) sounds yummy! And how lucky are you! Slightly jealous I'd love to be cooked for by a top chef :) x

Go ahead slices 2.5

Wrap x2 4
Ham 0.5
Mayo 1
Cereal bar 1.5
Yoghurt 1

10.5/25

Ahhh Dinx that sounds amazing :) Bet you're proud to have such a talented son. Does he love his job? Wish I could have a good cook cooking for me :) Ah it sounds like a lovely treat, and I'm sure it's not as bad as you're thinking. Sounds yummy. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Thanks ladies! Hoping for a loss....

My son is a real credit to me...i bought him up mainly on my own and he makes me really proud.

He does love his job but hates being away from home all week which is why his days off are always filled with treats lol.

He will be on tv one day...he is an amazing young chef...he was head hunted for this job at 18 yrs old...watch this space lol

Hope ur having a fab weekend x

Back